Holy fuck at fin raping my hairline and temples.

F

FaceandHFD

Zephir
After i entered 3rd month I've had a horrible shed. Probably nw2.25 with very thinned temples on both sides now. Left temple was NW1.25 a month ago. If this doesnt grow back I am going ER on Merck HQ.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
The norwood reaper always collects his debts

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Mansnob, VST and 2 others
Wow posts like these without pics should be deleted to protect against larping trolls. Jfl at you for going on fin and not taking monthly progress pics

The norwood reaper always collects his debts
True. At least my forehead doesnt overpower my face even when bald so I can still cope a bit tbh.
Wow posts like these without pics should be deleted to protect against larping trolls. Jfl at you for going on fin and not taking monthly progress pics
I am taking pics tbh I just have them on my computer tbh. Anyways shedding is considered normal. I hppe that even if I lose some temples I can at least maintain the rest tbh.

Wait 6 months then you spread shit if nothing good happened

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Suifuel for me. I want to go for it but shit like this makes me nervous. Don't larp OP

Suifuel for me. I want to go for it but shit like this makes me nervous. Don't larp OP
I d say go for it sooner than later. It may take up to a year to know if this shit works. This is a shedding phase of course and I ve been told I ll get regrowth unless treatment is ineffective for me. It is not a miracle treatment for everyone tbh.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
Fe. How old are you? I can tell I'm thinning at the front because I'm getting those really thin, seperate hair fringes at the front of the scalp.

lol at taking tranny drugs for minimal or no results