[Blackpill] Holy fuck at this ASCENSION

L A C U N A

L A C U N A

Trainee
Tren + DNP without working out

:ROFLMAO:

lol at incels who think they can take shortcuts
also notice how his cheeks are still bloated? LOL

Chad eats three pizzas a day and has forward projecting zygos and hollow cheeks at 20% bodyfat

Incel literally starves himself to death with drugs and still has no facial definition

:feelskek::feelskek:

Armus1

Armus1

Trainee
This dude used to look like a holocaust survivor lol but still kinda does

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Ehhhh I'm wanna try DNP and TREN in October maybe, I've thought about it. But I already have semi-hollow cheeks and cheekbones at 18% body fat lol.

Also, who tf takes steroids without working out? He has horrible muscle insertions and his chest is fucking abysmal. I've never seen anyone with such a shitty frame like that.

This kid is a perfect example of an idiot who uses steroids
I
Tren + DNP without working out

:ROFLMAO:

lol at incels who think they can take shortcuts
also notice how his cheeks are still bloated? LOL

Chad eats three pizzas a day and has forward projecting zygos and hollow cheeks at 20% bodyfat

Incel literally starves himself to death with drugs and still has no facial definition

:feelskek::feelskek:
Is there a link where I can read more about this?

Last edited:
BonePressed

BonePressed

Trainee
This guy looks horrible

O

onestepatatime

Trainee
He must have taken really low dosages to get so little muscle mass like that. He looks like a kid too. How old?

Well, even the longest journey starts with a step they say.

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

He must have taken really low dosages to get so little muscle mass like that. He looks like a kid too. How old?

Well, even the longest journey starts with a step they say.
Nah he prolly took high dosages. Really high. You think he has gained a little muscle, but compared to what a lazy idiot like him probably started with, and then add that he gained that muscle in a 750+ calorie deficit from the DNP and he gained way more muscle than he should have. Not to mention, his muscles have never had a real pump... Shit I wouldnt be surprised if he was taking 1,000mg+/week. Propably took it all without a testosterone base of at least 150mg/week cause hes an idiot. He probably also used an estrogen inhibator instead of a prolactin inhibator too, meaning his dick dont work. What a complete moron.

X

x69

?????? ????
Shitty muscle insertions

Barry

Barry

Adept
Why the fUCK would you take tren and not work out?
Seriously.. I knew a couple of guys who took tren and it has shitty sides but it's basically a cheat code for muscle.

you go in the gym for twenty minutes, do some fucking curls with 10lb dumbbells and bench like 85lbs for 20 reps and you grow like a fucking tank.

why would you fucking take it and then be a lazy shit? just fucking lol

Spite

Spite

Apprentice
Just take steroids to get lean bruh

Intel.Imperitive

Intel.Imperitive

He should have taken Test instead of tren. Or maybe NPP/Deca to add size. Now hes a twick. Tren doesnt actually add that much size.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Kill_Jew Looksmaxing 39
ZUZZCEL Looksmaxing 7
RedPilledStemcel Looksmaxing 17