Holy fuck at this einstein iq thread on .co. "Women gain sexual pleasure from the pain that is inflicted upon them."

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
https://incels.is/threads/women-gai...-the-pain-that-is-inflicted-upon-them.254271/

50 shades of grey is so damn true. women like being abused

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, Deleted member 5522, Vvvvxxxx and 19 others
bruh u need help

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6997, Subhuman Philtrum and 16 others
abused by chad

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Zeta ascended, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others
Not true

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
Not in a way of torture, but almost all women like being tied up and choked at least. It always comes up when you ask if they like something particular in bed.

• +1
Reactions: subanimal, Vvvvxxxx, ConspiracyTheory and 11 others
Twilight->50 shades of gray->The Handmaids Tale

the trilogy encompassing the breadth of modern female sexuality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Vvvvxxxx, Venomkore and 7 others
woah

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and Deleted member 6723
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
also part o the reason women who are fully tatted up are a red flag

it not only indicates low self esteem and lack of impulse control, it also indicates the woman is high in trait masochism

ive heard women with man tattoos say they actually enjoy the process because the pain of getting the tattoo and the recovery "feels good" to them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Vvvvxxxx, Marsiere214 and 6 others
Twilight->50 shades of gray->The Handmaids Tale

the trilogy encompassing the breadth of modern female sexuality
what is the handsmaid tale about?

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 6723
In a world where fertility rates have collapsed as a result of sexually transmitted diseases and environmental pollution, the totalitarian, theonomic government of Gilead establishes rule in the former United States in the aftermath of a civil war. Society is organized by power-hungry leaders along with a new, militarized, hierarchical regime of fanaticism and newly created social classes, in which women are brutally subjugated. By law, women in Gilead are forced to work in very limited roles, including some as natal slaves, and they are not allowed to own property, handle money, or read

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Subhuman Philtrum, Vvvvxxxx and 6 others

its an AWFLs fantasy dystopia where a christian group takes over america and creates a theocratic patriarchy where most women (called handmaids) are used as breeding stock by the ruling class

its literally 50 shades of gray tier sexual fantasy paired with the yungian shadow of the modern woman's obsession with liberal feminist politics

all these dumpy single middle aged wine aunts who hate cheeto man and love their empowering HR desk job and five cats secretly getting off to the idea of a high status chad dominating and impregnating them while pretending the book is some high minded critique of american patriarchy

completely hilarious, something so absurd only a woman could think up

women literally have started larping as handmaids from the book, cosplaying in the red dresses they wear and doing protests in DC about abortion and "womens rights" and shit

they want patriarchy back so bad its bubbling up in their unconscious and causing them to bug out like sims stuck in room with no doors

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Subhuman Philtrum, Vvvvxxxx and 10 others
also part o the reason women who are fully tatted up are a red flag

it not only indicates low self esteem and lack of impulse control, it also indicates the woman is high in trait masochism

ive heard women with man tattoos say they actually enjoy the process because the pain of getting the tattoo and the recovery "feels good" to them
i just wanna fuck my goth bitches man

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, Danish_Retard and lutte
Not in a way of torture, but almost all women like being tied up and choked at least. It always comes up when you ask if they like something particular in bed.
yeah thats why big/thick dick is important, its gives them pleasure coming from the feeling of being hurted by it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998, HeavenAdmιn and Deleted member 4612
They shouldn't complain when they get raped

• +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ and Deleted member 4612
  • +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 9344, Marsiere214 and 2 others

first of all ... where does this report come from. sources?? a book by one of the thousands of leftists through history committed to dirtying the image of the Catholic Church?

Second, do you really want someone to take seriously the statement that a woman had an orgasm while her body was ON FIRE? supreme JFL.

please, you and any retard who takes this seriously need help. Where are your parents ?

• +1
Reactions: Hightwolf and Danish_Retard
A girl I stayed with, she told me that she thought she was a sadomasochist because she liked the pain of the braces, but then she found out she didn't like other kind of pains.

jfl at these crazy incels with retarded theories.

first of all ... where does this report come from. sources?? a book by one of the thousands of leftists through history committed to dirtying the image of the Catholic Church?

Second, do you really want someone to take seriously the statement that a woman had an orgasm while her body was ON FIRE? supreme JFL.

please, you and any retard who takes this seriously need help. Where are your parents ?
my mom is dead and my dad's an alcoholic.
A girl I stayed with, she told me that she thought she was a sadomasochist because she liked the pain of the braces, but then she found out she didn't like other kind of pains.

jfl at these crazy incels with retarded theories.
you do realize that the joan of arc story is only one part of that post right?

the rest of the thread has science and sources

since Electric Universe theory most of Einsteins contributions were made worthless. Some of his theories have even tackled the scientific field into a dark age.
Many mysteries to uncover

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
I wanna handcuff her to the bed with ropes then slowly use a piece of bird feather to tickle her feet ever so slowly video-recording the whole thing. I wanna know how long it takes her to piss her pants

Nah.. I've just realized that whole ''BDSM" theorem will work if a girl geniunely loves you and had compassion for you A.K.A - If you're chad

Just look at madison past boyfriend Jack, how he ended up after trying to change madison
through acting tough. 👇

Meanwhile as a truecel, if you attempted to act 'tough', you will be rejected in no time and just get laughed at.

matt-bomer-golden-ratio-01-jpeg.767551

https://forum.****************/thre...-to-get-girls-and-respect-is-false-hope.1945/

• +1
water is wet tbh

they're just built different tbh

Nah.. I've just realized that whole ''BDSM" theorem will work if a girl geniunely loves you and had compassion for you A.K.A - If you're chad

Just look at madison past boyfriend Jack, how he ended up after trying to change madison
through acting tough. 👇

Meanwhile as a truecel, if you attempted to act 'tough', you will be rejected in no time and just get laughed at.

https://forum.****************/thre...-to-get-girls-and-respect-is-false-hope.1945/
doesn't madison beer's ex boyfriend prove alpha male game? he's not a chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4797
doesn't madison beer's ex boyfriend prove alpha male game? he's not a chad
There is no such thing because he's gonna be replaced easily.

Just treat woman like you're not attached to them i guess, i told you yesterday remember - Be hedonistic.

And of course, madison is exception for dating ugly guys but you must be chad to begin so we can have this type of conversation about this.

20201028 023840

There is some truth to this that a woman likes some kind of pain. But I think this is not the way the OP thinks it is.

My mom for example has fibromyalgia, and the faces she makes and what she says, it doesn't look like she's having a constant orgasm.

• +1
There is some truth to this that a woman likes some kind of pain. But I think this is not the way the OP thinks it is.

My mom for example has fibromyalgia, and the faces she makes and what she says, it doesn't look like she's having a constant orgasm.
it depends on the pain tbh. that is my guess.

whether or not the joan of arc story is real isn't the point though. that was just used as an introduction

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8771 and Eduardo DOV
it depends on the pain tbh. that is my guess.

whether or not the joan of arc story is real isn't the point though. that was just used as an introduction
tbh that left me in doubt if op is an idiot who makes the wrong conclusions about what he reads. I’m too lazy to go research about it all. The way he puts it seems that thats it, the final point is that women like the pain no matter what(I didnt read it all, just the impression i had).

It’s more than that.

it’s what psl hypergamy smv all teaches you at a base level.

wimen want to feel inferior to the man. They want someone whose is SUPERIOR to them.

It goes To behavior, sex, flirting with them etc

fifty shades of grey was a blackpill which literally shows a average Becky wanting a rich good looking man to abuse them mentally and sexually and then she ties him down with a baby.

that’s why it’s so popular it’s literally every woman’s base fantasy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 4797 and 1 other person
Indeed a very blackpilled thread. I hate women even more after reading that. I wish I could control the minds of everything on earth and fix everything

• +1
im an abused dog

• JFL
Reactions: Kingkellz
https://incels.is/threads/women-gai...-the-pain-that-is-inflicted-upon-them.254271/

Big dicks actually hurt them a little bit they like the pain, they like being dominated basically they want to be mogged in all aspects of life

• +1
Big dicks actually hurt them a little bit they like the pain, they like being dominated basically they want to be mogged in all aspects of life
yes correct. they enjoy the pain because of the way their brain chemistry is

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10172
Indeed a very blackpilled thread. I hate women even more after reading that. I wish I could control the minds of everything on earth and fix everything
At least they will love you if you hate fuck them lol

never met one who doesnt want to be choked and bound. You’d be surprised how many I know that own dog collars and shit, its pretty nuts

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
There is no such thing because he's gonna be replaced easily.

Women dont replace men unless said man becomes beta. Its harder to be selected for a relationship than to maintain one.

never met one who doesnt want to be choked and bound. You’d be surprised how many I know that own dog collars and shit, its pretty nuts

The more you MOG them IRL, the less of this depraved shit you need to do in the bedroom to please her. Personally I dont think you should even give a fuck what they like lmao, sex is for me only. + licking pussy gives you throat cancer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
The more you MOG them IRL, the less of this depraved shit you need to do in the bedroom to please her. Personally I dont think you should even give a fuck what they like lmao, sex is for me only. + licking pussy gives you throat cancer
Glad i never licked pussy. Friend told me its ok but you feel like you’re getting nowhere the whole time.

• +1

water is wet man ofc but u have to be attractive

personally i like the depressed sadistic shit except for un

through acting tough. 👇

Alpha sadistic game gave me a cute gf but if you want to willingly be a cuck or weak person who talks about his emotions then go ahead

• +1