D

Deleted member 3612

Kraken
1 son is a chad
1 daughter and the youngest is a gigastacy
other daughter is rebellious but cute still innocent stacey
other daughter still isn't completely subhuman
subhuman son still high t but married to a true stacey

they seem like the kind of girls I would want to LTR if I were still considering western girls
crazy considering their parents are both subhuman

fuck only dating girls who were raised without " technology, pop culture, even soda and ice cream "

lmfao @ the son saying I never heard a curse word these guys were like "bleep bleep bleep"

imagine a western girl who isn't a sloot

truly the perfect girl is the ones who are either antisocial or doesn't participate in modern society, probably the best are counter culture girls who support mens right but aren't the type of girl who 'doesn't have female friends only dudes'

A M A Z I N G

not a damn word but ok bro

not a damn word but ok bro
funny how i can see a notification look at the persons name who I know nothing about and already know they left a toxic cope comment

loool the oldest one is a true subhuman

and their parents are NOT subhumans at all, makes sense they bred 3 beautiful ones

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
[IMG alt="SigmaDONkek"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/3/3612.jpg?1571770949[/IMG]
SigmaDONkek
Amateur
Joined Oct 22, 2019
Last seen 17 minutes ago · Viewing thread FINALLY THE NORMIES HAVE LEFT MY HOUSE
Total time spent online 221:47
Messages378Reaction score418

At 0:16 you can easily see the difference between a mouthbreather (left) and a nasal breather (right).

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, mikeock and Deleted member 685

At 0:16 you can easily see the difference between a mouthbreather (left) and a nasal breather (right).
wtf has this world come to

Rural game is well known. Just be prepared for the cultural differences, it can get annoying.

loool the oldest one is a true subhuman

and their parents are NOT subhumans at all, makes sense they bred 3 beautiful ones
Exactly what I thought, especially the father who probably was a chadlite before he turned bald.

Exactly what I thought, especially the father who probably was a chadlite before he turned bald.
shes a girl so the bar for subhuman is lower lots of guys here would wk her if she teased them enough

tbh hes not amazing but i doubt i have ever seen a couple that looks so weird/subhuman with a boy AND a girl that are gl like this

Cope, the father have a insane lower third, browbridge and zygos, also no real flaws in the eyes, he can make pretty sons aswell.

Didnt watch didnt read didnt anything

Cope, the father have a insane lower third, browbridge and zygos, also no real flaws in the eyes, he can make pretty sons aswell.
he has a long face

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Are you guys surprised?

These kids were born on a proper diet. No sugar, they used honey if they wanted to make things sweet. No processed food full of chemicals. Farm work and playing around in the sun all day which gave them tons of vitamin D.

No retarded cultural norms were put onto them, which is why they act properly.

This is how kids in the west SHOULD be raised. Too bad all parents are either lazy or too tired from wageslaving all day to give a fuck. Can’t even cook a meal so they put processed shit in the fridge. They’re so addicted to sugar to where they just HAVE to have soda around the house.