Holy fuck Harry Styles aged terribly

Deleted member 5521

Deleted member 5521

Silver
I remember Harry styles used to be the number one pretty boy but I saw his new music video and he looks like this:

That eye area is actually atrocious.

Compared to his one direction days:

What do you guys think his PSL was before in one direction and now? Imo Before 6 PSL now 4 PSL

He wasnt that goodlooking in 1D just cute and good hair with status halo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 6908, Deleted member 470 and 4 others
Too much partying most likely

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 1338, Richard_Hungwell and 1 other person
He wasnt that goodlooking in 1D just cute and good hair with status halo

I sort of cherry picked his 1D photo but still, I swear in my memory he was just as good looking as Zayn (which he is obviously not). Hes in the same boat as Justin beiber where his facial features weren't great to begin with and losing prettyboy halo was brutal

From 5 to 4.

I sort of cherry picked his 1D photo but still, I swear in my memory he was just as good looking as Zayn (which he is obviously not). Hes in the same boat as Justin beiber where his facial features weren't great to begin with and losing prettyboy halo was brutal
He still look decent
MV5BMTUxMzU2MTk1OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzg4NjAwMzI V1
NINTCHDBPICT000465178946 e1571056734417

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 1849
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338, Deleted member 470 and Dinger557
Ioncare

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Those pics are at least 2 or 3 years old, I would give him 5 psl there but in his music video where he is supposed to look his Best, he looks like some dirty druggie off the street mainly due to his eye lid exposure which I don't understand how that happened in just a few years.
That's the magic of drugs and alcohol. Zayn Malik doesn't consume drugs whereas Harry looks like a drug addict.
Those pics are at least 2 or 3 years old, I would give him 5 psl there but in his music video where he is supposed to look his Best, he looks like some dirty druggie off the street mainly due to his eye lid exposure which I don't understand how that happened in just a few years.
However, Harry heightmogs Zayn. Zayn will struggle because of his height and nose.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: dan, Deleted member 5521 and Deleted member 5583
he NWd hard as well. i think he actually got a HT a while ago and it still looks bad.

Over for Harrycels

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Deleted member 5521
He still looks good. NW0 hair gone and collagen ridden.

take the agepill boys.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
You guys are so fucking pathetic he still mogs you out of existence stop coping by saying he looks like shit to make you feel better about yourself. How are you guys this delusional

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1934 and africanincel175
You guys are so fucking pathetic he still mogs you out of existence stop coping by saying he looks like shit to make you feel better about yourself. How are you guys this delusional

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7079, BigChinHispanic and maxmendietta
Like most celebs they stop giving a fuck about looks when they get the money and status Harry styles has.

Lol dude, we cant stay looking like a prepubescent kid forever, its called normal aging

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 1934, Patient A and 3 others
Lol dude, we cant stay looking like a prepubescent kid forever, its called normal aging
Really bro, sometimes the users of this site don't think...

I never thought he was good looking. Shitty nose and horsey-looking face overall

Cute pretty boys don't age well.

They lose their handsome prettiness as they age and have not much handsome masculinity in their face to fall back on.

what is his age now?

Without status, he can sleep with a ton teenagers (16+ legal) in the space of pretty much no time.

Caucasian.
Pretty boy face structure complimented by eyes.
Ok height.
Ok jawline and chin and overal width of face to give him enough touch of masculinity.

Sexual market value is good around teenagers and girls in their early 20s who place less emphasis on masculinity.
what is his age now?

Forget Google right?

he's a white british pretty boy

never was really gonna age that well but he doesn't need his looks anymore

tbf he was never on chad level to begin with