HOLY FUCK [HEIGHTMAXXERS YOU HAVE BEEN DOING IT WRONG]

Not sure anyone here would eat more expecting to grow in height. Unless they were retarded, which has me thinking a large amount of people on here actually did do that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Not sure anyone here would eat more expecting to grow in height. Unless they were retarded, which has me thinking a large amount of people on here actually did do that.
Are you low IQ or just stupid? Eating at caloric surplus is heigjtmaxxing 101
Jfl at you if your comment was not satire

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EvropaCel, goat2x and Alexanderr
Its not completly wrong!
To sum it up: just dont eat at least 2 hours before bedtime.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross
Are you low IQ or just stupid? Eating at caloric surplus is heigjtmaxxing 101
Jfl at you if your comment was not satire
6B26E325 F79E 4BB5 B7A2 791BCCDD7ADC

You know eating more isn’t gonna make you grow taller than your genetically predisposed height, right?
A 17 year old choosing to eat two more meals a day isn’t gonna grow any taller if he/she was already eating a decent amount before.
People here claiming they barely ate in their teens and that’s why they're short since they ”stunted” their height are retarded. It’s incredibly hard to actually stunt your height. I don’t see any of you growing taller just because you choose to eat more unless you’re clinically malnourished.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, randomguy1235, BeestungLipsTheory and 4 others
View attachment 264706
You know eating more isn’t gonna make you grow taller than your genetically predisposed height, right?
A 17 year old choosing to eat two more meals a day isn’t gonna grow any taller if he/she was already eating a decent amount before.
People here claiming they barely ate in their teens and that’s why they're short since they ”stunted” their height are retarded. It’s incredibly hard to actually stunt your height. I don’t see any of you growing taller just because you choose to eat more unless you’re clinically malnourished.

But how much is malnourished? We can assume that the main driver would be protein intake and calories. When growing, children and adolescents need a high calorie intake. Now think back to all the picky eaters who just nibbled on shit like birds. Knowing how little the average parent knows about nutrition, most wouldn't be able to identify malnourishment or underfeeding. I think its likely that some children will actually stunt their growth by developing poor eating habits.

With that being said, obviously if your genetic makeup puts you at say 6ft, most people will be 6ft. You're right that eating anything more than the requirements for growth would just be stored as fat, not put anyone in like über growth-mode lol

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235 and BeestungLipsTheory
Fuck i eat a ton before bed since i was 11
:feelswhy: :feelswhy: :feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: HighIQcel, KrissKross and Uglyandfat
But how much is malnourished? We can assume that the main driver would be protein intake and calories. When growing, children and adolescents need a high calorie intake. Now think back to all the picky eaters who just nibbled on shit like birds. Knowing how little the average parent knows about nutrition, most wouldn't be able to identify malnourishment or underfeeding. I think its likely that some children will actually stunt their growth by developing poor eating habits.

With that being said, obviously if your genetic makeup puts you at say 6ft, most people will be 6ft. You're right that eating anything more than the requirements for growth would just be stored as fat, not put anyone in like über growth-mode lol
Sure, some here might’ve been picky eaters in their youth, not eating all too much, not having much variety in their diet but unless they looked like this:

I highly doubt they significantly stunted their growth. Even if they were really malnourished for a period of time in their youth, your body later makes up for that loss in growth when you’re eating enough again.
All in all I believe people here exaggerate their eating habits during their youth in order to explain their short stature instead of just admitting they've got shit genes.

Sure, some here might’ve been picky eaters in their youth, not eating all too much, not having much variety in their diet but unless they looked like this:

I highly doubt they significantly stunted their growth. Even if they were really malnourished for a period of time in their youth, your body later makes up for that loss in growth when you’re eating enough again.
All in all I believe people here exaggerate their eating habits during their youth in order to explain their short stature instead of just admitting they've got shit genes.

I'm just thinking, lets say a child needs 2500kcal when growing. Now if that kid is a picky eater, they might only consume 1200-1500kcal per day. If they consistently undereat 1000kcal for years on end, can we say for sure that its impossible they stunted their growth?

I'm just thinking, lets say a child needs 2500kcal when growing. Now if that kid is a picky eater, they might only consume 1200-1500kcal per day. If they consistently undereat 1000kcal for years on end, can we say for sure that its impossible they stunted their growth?
No, but I highly doubt that’s the case with anyone on here. How would one go malnourished for years and it not get noticed by people around you excluding your parents?

Eating before sleep = bad
Being on caloric surplus = not bad, can be good for height, will definitely be good for bone thickness

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235
No, but I highly doubt that’s the case with anyone on here. How would one go malnourished for years and it not get noticed by people around you excluding your parents?
this is what i was going to say. who can be that underfed in an era of routine check ups in and outside of school?

Well my line of thinking is basically - yeah in the case of very severe underfeeding of calories, a child would look like the images you posted. But obviously, during a growth phase, being underfed calories and more importantly protein and perhaps micronutrients would likely not result in looking like a dying child in africa, but rather just pretty normal looking - but perhaps while stunting growth.

I'm not saying it is one way or another, I'm just saying as far as I know we can't say for certain, I haven't heard about any research on it. Then again I haven't looked into it so maybe I'm being an idiot.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and Alexanderr
this is what i was going to say. who can be that underfed in an era of routine check ups in and outside of school?
Cope. Children in the west are the most overfed yet undernourished children in history ded srs

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
The only thing that matters is your genes

• +1
Reactions: DianabolDownie
Stunted height from lack of nutrition is probably unlikely to occur nowadays.

Basically, it's over
Not that extreme. Just try not to eat a huge feast right before bed (or at least 2 hrs before, according to the video,) and insulin levels won't be high so as to inhibit GH

Fapping is worse for growth hormone

• Hmm...
Reactions: KrissKross
For those of you that have been eating alot trying to grow, you played yourself. You basically nuked your HGH levels by trying to eat at a caloric surplus.
Basically, it's over

Oh I recognize this guy in the thumbnail! He was the guy from the "How to be a trillionaire overnight and achieve financial freedom" seminar which I paid $9997 to attend!
Common sense. Ur wasting zinc which produces testosterone
Zinc produces Testosterone? How so?

View attachment 264706
Except it will, I am 6'2, I am the shortest dude of my family in my generation, literally. The difference is that all the other dudes of my generation live in first world countries with access to high quality food, non polluted environments, and actually could sleep the sufficient amount as teens. Environment is important

I eat up to almost a KG of potatoes at night and my baseline IGF-1 was 513ng/dl.

on peptides it was beyond 800ng/dl.

on 7.5iu's of GH daily it would be beyond 800, i'm sure of it.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
im so glad i was born tall so i dont have to worry about this shit

best of luck to u guys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
Source or gtfo
well IGF-1 is needed for semen/sperm production, if you're constantly cumming you're body is having to use it's IGF-1 for the creation of sperm, when it could be used for other bodily functions, such as cell proliferation, hyperplasia, and hypertrophy.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and KrissKross
im so glad i was born tall so i dont have to worry about this shit

best of luck to u guys
How tall are you.
If you’re not at least 6’6 then you have to worry about it

i have posted proof many times indeed
I’m so sorry bro that’s truly an incel height. It’s basicaly over for you almost.
You and @Roping Subhuman are at both ends of the extremes.

I’m so sorry bro that’s truly an incel height. It’s basicaly over for you almost.
It’s not ideal but I’d take being 6’9 over let’s say being 6’0 any day of the week.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
lol bro