[HOLY FUCK] My Patented GUARANTEED Method To Get HOLLOW CHEEKS

Moggy

Moggy

White Pakistani Muslim Gentleman
I think it is time for me to share my patented looksmaxxing secret. It is more legit than jaw implants by eppley or infraorbital rim implants by Taban. Do not share this widely, but I found the most esotetic method to get hollow cheeks. Simply watch these videos sit back and ascend, and don't forget to MEW. By popular demand by next video will be phenotype subliminals. A 5'2" Kpoop gook will be able to ascend to a 6'3" north atlantid slayer. Drop a like, comment, and subscribe.

results.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep, Deleted member 4614 and 18 others
If you believe this :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Alexanderr, Chadeep and 7 others
I'd rate it placebo/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 4991 and 2 others
If you believe this :lul:
Cope

"Guys! Trust me, it works. Was really sceptical in the beginning but gave it a try. Listened to it non-stop for around 2-3 hours while doing other things. For a couple days. I was shocked to see a noticeably improved jawline at the end of day two. For those sceptics, just try it."

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and 5 others
holy shit i can feel my bones moving like tectonic plates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 6401, HighIQcel and 13 others
@SpiritualCel come this thread is for u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, Ocelot and 1 other person
holy shit i can feel my bones moving like tectonic plates
We're now harnessing the power of our subconscious to improve ourselves. This is magnificent. Subliminal life!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 5891 and 1 other person
@SpiritualCel come this thread is for u
Ppl loek u don't understand spirituality. U should kill ir self im not joking tired of u @ing me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, Chadeep and 4 others
HOLY SHIT MY CHEEKS ARE HOLLOWING ALREADY

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
HOLY SHIT MY CHEEKS ARE HOLLOWING ALREADY
Just a lil smt to read while listening I have amazing cheekbones My cheekbones are POPPING Naomi Campbell could NEVER Angelina Jolie who? Johny Depp who? I could cut diamonds with my jawline Ooops touched my jawline and lost my finger Wow so pretty face Face super skinny AMERICA EXPLAIN I could fly with these cheekbones

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6128 and Chadelite
Hollow cheeks aren't going to help you street shitter
Screenshot 2020 04 08 16 21 12 84

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, DutchPrettyBoy and Madhate
i felt
before this op... thanks you so much for you subliminal vibes.

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, RichardSpencel and Moggy
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
I think it is time for me to share my patented looksmaxxing secret. It is more legit than jaw implants by eppley or infraorbital rim implants by Taban. Do not share this widely, but I found the most esotetic method to get hollow cheeks. Simply watch these videos sit back and ascend, and don't forget to MEW. By popular demand by next video will be phenotype subliminals. A 5'2" Kpoop gook will be able to ascend to a 6'3" north atlantid slayer. Drop a like, comment, and subscribe.

results.png

How do people even fall for this? This doesn't even make any logical sense.

• +1
How do people even fall for this? This doesn't even make any logical sense.
Because it is more legit than the theory of gravity, thermodynamics, moore's law, etc.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 3202 and 1 other person
Lemmetellu

Like and this landwhale will become gigastacy with those beats

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 6128, RichardSpencel and 1 other person
left it on overnight and now i look like jon kortajarena

ty op

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade, LostYouth and 1 other person
Just listen to Youtube video bro theory

• +1

results.png

at this point I will do ANYTHING to ascend

• +1
just manifest model looks bro

• +1
I will do anything to ascend so idc

• +1
I unironically noticed my cheekbones popping in the morning after I watched this,

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, nastynas and sloopnoob
I unironically noticed my cheekbones popping in the morning after I watched this,
i can actually feel my buccal fat after reading your comment aye woah 😳

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
ngl I'm noticing a bit of girth gain on my weiner myself, you sure you didn't accidentally add the secret formula X to this? :what:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RAITEIII
I might try this subliminal thing for the next 6 months if u want results contact me lol

• +1
I finally have cheekbones on my balls 😍 TY OP!

• +1
reported for shitpost in looksmax section @knajjd
a job for you

• +1
I already made a thread about this secret method, keep taking credit for my scientific findings

• +1
Imagine making fun of nisargadatta who mogs u both in spiritually knowledge and in looks
Does Ramesh Balsekar Mogg Nisargadatta? I think so. Ramana Maharshi, was the most savage of the 3 though. Moving @ 16 to a mountain, and saying screw-it to his parents.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and SpiritualCel
Does Ramesh Balsekar Mogg Nisargadatta? I think so. Ramana Maharshi, was the most savage of the 3 though. Moving @ 16 to a mountain, and saying screw-it to his parents.
Nisargadatta mogged ramana. Nisargadatta left his foid wife, one say without sating good bye or nothing.

• +1

results.png

Giphy

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back