[Discussion] Holy fuck redditors are ascending hard LMAO

OwlGod

OwlGod

his nose looks the same
Preparing for septorhinoplasty, otoplasty, and cheek (zso or implant) next!

still ugly and don't expect these surgeries to throw me into the good looking tier, but here's more details if interested -

Jaw surgery: I had both jaws advanced with the upper jaw rotated counter clockwise. I am still a bit swollen around my midface, jawline, and my upper lip - they said things will be 'chiseled' in another few weeks. The recovery for double jaw surgery wasn't actually all that bad. My biggest woes are that I wasn't advanced enough and my nasolabial folds don't appear to have improved. I feel I could've used more projection on both jaws and my chin wasn't advanced enough (I may seek a genioplasty or chin wing when I'm able). Am grateful there were no complications during the operation though!

Next surgeries:

Rhinoplasty: I have a deviated septum and nasal blockage, they staged my rhinoplasty since it was too much to do at once unfortunately, but in 5 months I will be having that done. I'm excited to get rid of the dorsal hump and to have a much nicer nose.

Otoplasty: Am getting my ears pinned too, ideally they can reduce the size too. But the doctor said I can do this at the same time as my rhinoplasty.

Cheeks: I'm also really interested in doing some fillers for my cheeks or even implants. I really want the high cheekbone look and I'm not sure what aside from that could achieve that look, I've heard about the ZSO and some European doctors have mentioned that it could potentially be used to augment the actual bone to move upwards instead of just laterally.

Eyes: I think I could use a canthoplasty and getting my lower eyelids moved up a bit/straighter. I have weak orbitals though, so filler here probably will help.

Skin lightening: I'm trying to do research on this, I could use just a shade lighter.

Chin/Lower jaw advancement: also waiting/doing research on!

nicekind-halfincel

nicekind-halfincel

Enthusiast
Looks Good, would have been better if he didn't do clock counter rotation. Just advancement, It made his lower third shorter.

Last edited:
Tyrionlannistercel

Tyrionlannistercel

Bimax in June (postponed because of corona)
fuck u cuk :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: i ask ur mother for bobs and vagene:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: india supower 2020
If I ever went to your house your mother would be on her knees begging me to marry your sister so that she can have fair skinned grandson. Thats how much of a cuck you will feel like when I pay you a visit.

Going2KillMyself

Going2KillMyself

Trainee
What does his front look like
Why is his lower lip still behind his upper? Did they bring both forward in proportion?

kms_currycell

kms_currycell

Zephir
If I ever went to your house your mother would be on her knees begging me to marry your sister so that she can have fair skinned grandson. Thats how much of a cuck you will feel like when I pay you a visit.
If i went to your house your mother would be choking on my 4.5 cock as all the mumbai slum niggas shit all over your house and cum inside your sister and make shitskin babies xD

Tyrionlannistercel

Tyrionlannistercel

Bimax in June (postponed because of corona)
If i went to your house your mother would be choking on my 4.5 cock as all the mumbai slum niggas shit all over your house and cum inside your sister and make shitskin babies xD
my sister would reject your ass into suicide

EverythingMaxxer

EverythingMaxxer

It’s Never Over
Ignore the haters, every point matters. Good improvement and you still have your ears and nose to improve upon.

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
The biggest change was the facial hair.

B

Blackpill3d

Zephir
it is over for me

if everyone else also looksmaxxes, i will still be bottom of the barrel

S

skooLX-aM

Professional
Preparing for septorhinoplasty, otoplasty, and cheek (zso or implant) next!

still ugly and don't expect these surgeries to throw me into the good looking tier, but here's more details if interested -

Jaw surgery: I had both jaws advanced with the upper jaw rotated counter clockwise. I am still a bit swollen around my midface, jawline, and my upper lip - they said things will be 'chiseled' in another few weeks. The recovery for double jaw surgery wasn't actually all that bad. My biggest woes are that I wasn't advanced enough and my nasolabial folds don't appear to have improved. I feel I could've used more projection on both jaws and my chin wasn't advanced enough (I may seek a genioplasty or chin wing when I'm able). Am grateful there were no complications during the operation though!

Next surgeries:

Rhinoplasty: I have a deviated septum and nasal blockage, they staged my rhinoplasty since it was too much to do at once unfortunately, but in 5 months I will be having that done. I'm excited to get rid of the dorsal hump and to have a much nicer nose.

Otoplasty: Am getting my ears pinned too, ideally they can reduce the size too. But the doctor said I can do this at the same time as my rhinoplasty.

Cheeks: I'm also really interested in doing some fillers for my cheeks or even implants. I really want the high cheekbone look and I'm not sure what aside from that could achieve that look, I've heard about the ZSO and some European doctors have mentioned that it could potentially be used to augment the actual bone to move upwards instead of just laterally.

Eyes: I think I could use a canthoplasty and getting my lower eyelids moved up a bit/straighter. I have weak orbitals though, so filler here probably will help.

Skin lightening: I'm trying to do research on this, I could use just a shade lighter.

Chin/Lower jaw advancement: also waiting/doing research on!
Its 110% evident that this currycel studied lookism, .me, .co etc.

He also dropped 40 grand on bimax.

Sad state of affairs that dudes be spending dozens of grands on surgeries rather than just a normal healthy relationship life like 60 yrs ago and spending the money on trips/vacations, cars, house etc.

insane fkn gay world In 2020.

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)