[Discussion] Holy fuck redditors are ascending hard LMAO

AutisticBeaner

AutisticBeaner

Nosebreather
that implant doesn't fix his mouthbreathing habit, he'll look horrible as times goes on

dohbeep

dohbeep

Arcanologist
this isn’t even a good result, his chin still looks weak, should’ve got a genioplasty as well

Golang

Golang

FBI Spy. I'll doxx everyone here.
Its 110% evident that this currycel studied lookism, .me, .co etc.

He also dropped 40 grand on bimax.

Sad state of affairs that dudes be spending dozens of grands on surgeries rather than just a normal healthy relationship life like 60 yrs ago and spending the money on trips/vacations, cars, house etc.

insane fkn gay world In 2020.
Validation and Sex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Materialistic desires.

It's deep in our genetics to want to look good to fuck and reproduce. Vacations, cars, and houses are all artificial copes made by subhumans to cope with the fact that they're genetic failures.

Worthlesshapa777

Worthlesshapa777

Adept
Still curry....

Still curry.

S

skooLX-aM

Professional
lol, it's scary how many people are looksmaxxing hard nowadays. Seems like even redditors are going harder than the incel sites users!
Even normies start to realize that good personality and taking showers is fkn BS, same as pua advice etc.

not all normie men are low iq, after having almost no success, they eventually start to analyze their situation more rationally and realize that alot of the blue pilled shit they hear everywhere actually doesnt add up.

Ive heard/read stories of homeless, drug addicted chadlites being picked up by foids and being helped to get them drug free and get their shit together and their life on track by the foid. Shit like that wouldnt happen to some ethnic balding manlet in trillions of years.

Marsiere214

Marsiere214

#BANTHEASTRO
I always wanted to rape a hot feminist

Dear FBI agent it was just a joke.

Vidyacoper

Vidyacoper

There is no point in living if you're sub-chad
post was removed bruh cant see shit

P

Pipilika

Trainee
it will be in a few years a massive war between police and fbi forces and currycells armed with AK 74)

BigBoy

BigBoy

Take the Sougarpill
Next week on things that arent there

PubertyMaxxer

PubertyMaxxer

If Its Over, Then Its Over
This is what i call an advancement!! holy shit!!! 6mm from Lf1 and 20mm from bsso

Why is it so difficult to post pictures with the same angle and lighting ffs?

Lorsss

Lorsss

The sexy incel
BUMP!
the reddit user deleted the picture, but luckily I recovered it thanks to google cache

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 2)