Holy fuck redditors are ascending hard LMAO

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
Fucking crazy transformation

5 weeks after jaw surgery. preparing for septorhinoplasty, otoplasty, and cheek (zso or implant) next!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: SixFootManlet, chadpreetcel123, AutisticBeaner and 5 others
Looks the same tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadelite, DidntRead, Marsiere214 and 7 others
his nose looks the same

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 2227 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Big improvement actually

• +1
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit
his nose looks the same

Preparing for septorhinoplasty, otoplasty, and cheek (zso or implant) next!

still ugly and don't expect these surgeries to throw me into the good looking tier, but here's more details if interested -

Jaw surgery: I had both jaws advanced with the upper jaw rotated counter clockwise. I am still a bit swollen around my midface, jawline, and my upper lip - they said things will be 'chiseled' in another few weeks. The recovery for double jaw surgery wasn't actually all that bad. My biggest woes are that I wasn't advanced enough and my nasolabial folds don't appear to have improved. I feel I could've used more projection on both jaws and my chin wasn't advanced enough (I may seek a genioplasty or chin wing when I'm able). Am grateful there were no complications during the operation though!

Next surgeries:

Rhinoplasty: I have a deviated septum and nasal blockage, they staged my rhinoplasty since it was too much to do at once unfortunately, but in 5 months I will be having that done. I'm excited to get rid of the dorsal hump and to have a much nicer nose.

Otoplasty: Am getting my ears pinned too, ideally they can reduce the size too. But the doctor said I can do this at the same time as my rhinoplasty.

Cheeks: I'm also really interested in doing some fillers for my cheeks or even implants. I really want the high cheekbone look and I'm not sure what aside from that could achieve that look, I've heard about the ZSO and some European doctors have mentioned that it could potentially be used to augment the actual bone to move upwards instead of just laterally.

Eyes: I think I could use a canthoplasty and getting my lower eyelids moved up a bit/straighter. I have weak orbitals though, so filler here probably will help.

Skin lightening: I'm trying to do research on this, I could use just a shade lighter.

Chin/Lower jaw advancement: also waiting/doing research on!

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 1707, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
still looks like shit
with a death-tier pheno like this looksmaxxing is useless

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead, looksmaxxtocope, mido the slayer and 3 others
From 3.5 psl to 4.75ish

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 2227
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5293, DidntRead, rillxn and 2 others
still looks like shit
with a death-tier pheno like this looksmaxxing is useless
pheno isnt important, bones are everything tbh he will need to compensate

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 3526, HumidVent and 2 others
pheno isnt important, bones are everything tbh he will need to compensate
noo even with these surgery he will be max 4.5 psl a good pheno is the minimum srsly

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4671, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
Good ascension
Needs rhino and chin could be better

• +1
Looks Good, would have been better if he didn't do clock counter rotation. Just advancement, It made his lower third shorter.

Last edited:
  • +1
The memes write themselves
19C01BBB 5877 46D1 8EB0 2F274A138E32

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Schönling, diggbicc, Gengar and 13 others
Long midface

• +1
every subhuman can't ascend sorry budy boyos

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4671 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
fuck u cuk :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage: i ask ur mother for bobs and vagene:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage: india supower 2020
If I ever went to your house your mother would be on her knees begging me to marry your sister so that she can have fair skinned grandson. Thats how much of a cuck you will feel like when I pay you a visit.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, lonelystoner, Deleted member 5061 and 2 others
What does his front look like
Why is his lower lip still behind his upper? Did they bring both forward in proportion?

• +1
Reactions: Going2KillMyself
If I ever went to your house your mother would be on her knees begging me to marry your sister so that she can have fair skinned grandson. Thats how much of a cuck you will feel like when I pay you a visit.
If i went to your house your mother would be choking on my 4.5 cock as all the mumbai slum niggas shit all over your house and cum inside your sister and make shitskin babies xD

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 2012
If i went to your house your mother would be choking on my 4.5 cock as all the mumbai slum niggas shit all over your house and cum inside your sister and make shitskin babies xD
my sister would reject your ass into suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Ignore the haters, every point matters. Good improvement and you still have your ears and nose to improve upon.

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
The biggest change was the facial hair.

Fucking crazy transformation

Redditors are sugerymaxing in the middle of a pandemic while we're all busy shitposting on a so-called looksmaxing forum.

Low-inhib >>>>>>>> everything

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Chadelite and Deleted member 5634
it is over for me

if everyone else also looksmaxxes, i will still be bottom of the barrel

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: wristcel and Deleted member 5061
Preparing for septorhinoplasty, otoplasty, and cheek (zso or implant) next!

still ugly and don't expect these surgeries to throw me into the good looking tier, but here's more details if interested -

Jaw surgery: I had both jaws advanced with the upper jaw rotated counter clockwise. I am still a bit swollen around my midface, jawline, and my upper lip - they said things will be 'chiseled' in another few weeks. The recovery for double jaw surgery wasn't actually all that bad. My biggest woes are that I wasn't advanced enough and my nasolabial folds don't appear to have improved. I feel I could've used more projection on both jaws and my chin wasn't advanced enough (I may seek a genioplasty or chin wing when I'm able). Am grateful there were no complications during the operation though!

Next surgeries:

Rhinoplasty: I have a deviated septum and nasal blockage, they staged my rhinoplasty since it was too much to do at once unfortunately, but in 5 months I will be having that done. I'm excited to get rid of the dorsal hump and to have a much nicer nose.

Otoplasty: Am getting my ears pinned too, ideally they can reduce the size too. But the doctor said I can do this at the same time as my rhinoplasty.

Cheeks: I'm also really interested in doing some fillers for my cheeks or even implants. I really want the high cheekbone look and I'm not sure what aside from that could achieve that look, I've heard about the ZSO and some European doctors have mentioned that it could potentially be used to augment the actual bone to move upwards instead of just laterally.

Eyes: I think I could use a canthoplasty and getting my lower eyelids moved up a bit/straighter. I have weak orbitals though, so filler here probably will help.

Skin lightening: I'm trying to do research on this, I could use just a shade lighter.

Chin/Lower jaw advancement: also waiting/doing research on!

Its 110% evident that this currycel studied lookism, .me, .co etc.

He also dropped 40 grand on bimax.

Sad state of affairs that dudes be spending dozens of grands on surgeries rather than just a normal healthy relationship life like 60 yrs ago and spending the money on trips/vacations, cars, house etc.

insane fkn gay world In 2020.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, SHARK, Incoming and 6 others
This is what i call an advancement!! holy shit!!! 6mm from Lf1 and 20mm from bsso

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Deleted member 3162, karbo and 5 others
Normies stealing knowledge and info from lookism ppl + cels.

Its over for blackpillers.
This is what i call an advancement!! holy shit!!! 6mm from Lf1 and 20mm from bsso

This foid wouldve been dtf below average guys before surgery, now she will only aim for chadlites and above. Sad.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas, randomguy1235, MusicMaxxingMidget and 2 others
From incel to incel

Ascension is a meme, it rarely happens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123 and Luke LLL
that implant doesn't fix his mouthbreathing habit, he'll look horrible as times goes on

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL
this isn’t even a good result, his chin still looks weak, should’ve got a genioplasty as well

Its 110% evident that this currycel studied lookism, .me, .co etc.

He also dropped 40 grand on bimax.

Sad state of affairs that dudes be spending dozens of grands on surgeries rather than just a normal healthy relationship life like 60 yrs ago and spending the money on trips/vacations, cars, house etc.

insane fkn gay world In 2020.
Validation and Sex >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Materialistic desires.

It's deep in our genetics to want to look good to fuck and reproduce. Vacations, cars, and houses are all artificial copes made by subhumans to cope with the fact that they're genetic failures.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, SHARK, SixFootManlet and 2 others
if everyone else also looksmaxxes, i will still be bottom of the barrel
lol, it's scary how many people are looksmaxxing hard nowadays. Seems like even redditors are going harder than the incel sites users!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and SixFootManlet
Still curry....

Still curry.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17345
lol, it's scary how many people are looksmaxxing hard nowadays. Seems like even redditors are going harder than the incel sites users!

Even normies start to realize that good personality and taking showers is fkn BS, same as pua advice etc.

not all normie men are low iq, after having almost no success, they eventually start to analyze their situation more rationally and realize that alot of the blue pilled shit they hear everywhere actually doesnt add up.

Ive heard/read stories of homeless, drug addicted chadlites being picked up by foids and being helped to get them drug free and get their shit together and their life on track by the foid. Shit like that wouldnt happen to some ethnic balding manlet in trillions of years.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, randomguy1235, Chadelite and 3 others
I always wanted to rape a hot feminist

Dear FBI agent it was just a joke.

• JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper
post was removed bruh cant see shit

Next time archive this shit with archive.is and archive.org. The fucking faggots at reddit always remove these threads eventually.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, randomguy1235, Chadelite and 2 others