HOLY FUCK SHE IS 60 YEARS OLD WITH THAT SKIN

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken

that is insane. if you arent going to use tretinoin for the rest of the life, wyd?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, GreenHat500, Deleted member 2658 and 13 others
genes and botox lift, stop coping with all her affiliate links and 10000 pproduct reviews

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Schönling, MusicMaxxingMidget and 26 others
genes and botox lift, stop coping with all her affiliate links and 10000 pproduct reviews
15 years of retin a, her skin turnover must be mogging everyone at that age

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Chadeep, GigaMogger and 2 others
face lift is haleluja surgery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 1973
Remwber the guy from

Smokingmanlaugh.mp4

This is him now

Screenshot 20200801 125435

Feel old yet?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Britishlooksmaxxer, diggbicc, Deleted member 4804 and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Schizoidcel
she aint fooling anyone that.

she is using recently extracted foreskin israeli juice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5875, Deleted member 9989 and 16 others
When you use tret you are most likely also forcing yourself to use a cleanser, a mosturizer and sunscreen, the effects add up in the end.

• +1
Reactions: onfiresems, Deleted member 4464, ezio6 and 1 other person
When you use tret you are most likely also forcing yourself to use a cleanser, a mosturizer and sunscreen, the effects add up in the end.
True its mostly sunscreen and tretenoin that increase collagen the other stuff just keeps the skin clean and supply which means nothing with no collagen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and ezio6
White women age like mayonese

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
She's hot af, wtf.

• JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Dylan2 and Deleted member 6403
It is derived from the animal (real) form of vitamin A and has a similar effect. The average person has almost ZERO vitamin A in their diet due to vegan and corporate disinformation and scaremongering about real foods. Even some people on this site think they can eat carrots and get skin benefits. You could waste your money on these products or you could eat lots of free range eggs, liver, raw dairy, and get more of a benefit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
It is derived from the animal (real) form of vitamin A and has a similar effect. The average person has almost ZERO vitamin A in their diet due to vegan and corporate disinformation and scaremongering about real foods. Even some people on this site think they can eat carrots and get skin benefits. You could waste your money on these products or you could eat lots of free range eggs, liver, raw dairy, and get more of a benefit.
good point. but for some people copious amounts of vitamin A is the only thing that makes a difference to their skin. Accutane is an example. Eating a diet high of vitamin A will not reach nearly the concentration of Vitamin A accutane provides. Tretinoin alongside a high Vitamin A diet is the key to perfect skin for the rest of your life if done daily

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634
Mirin medial canthus

Good bonestructure = youthful skin

Good bonestructure = youthful skin
bones and skin are completely unrelated, youthfullness depends on how fast your skin turnover rate is which is how fast you have brand new skin cells being made

bones and skin are completely unrelated, youthfullness depends on how fast your skin turnover rate is which is how fast you have brand new skin cells being made
Screenshot 20200728 213705

170829 lilwadehead

Youtuber Melissa55. Is imo the ultiomate retinA anti-aging winner.

She is around 60 here. She is on retinA, cince her mid 30's orso.

Last edited:
Youtuber Melissa55. Is imo the ultiomate retinA anti-aging winner.

She is around 60 here. She is on retinA, cince her mid 30's orso.

broski im starting at 17 years old until death my skin gonna stay fresh for life

broski im starting at 17 years old until death my skin gonna stay fresh for life
To add.
If you are non-white; then usually skin ages slower/better. SO you can mogg her that way.
AND, male skin ages slower in essence. SO you can mogg her some more.

Your skin at 60, can look like 40. If you also do rest welol and sunblock well.

To add.
If you are non-white; then usually skin ages slower/better. SO you can mogg her that way.
AND, male skin ages slower in essence. SO you can mogg her some more.

Your skin at 60, can look like 40. If you also do rest welol and sunblock well.

i have egyptian lightskin and im male and i have a good skincare routine and i eat lots of vitamin a. skin will be prestine in my 30's compared to 90% of the normie rotters

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Based Weston pricecel

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
White women age like mayonese
Usually, yes. She seems to be an exception though, probably actually took care of her skin throughout the decades.

Interesting, she said there's no point starting retinA in your 20's. Maybe even 30's. She said if she were to start over again she'd start it in her mid 30's.

Is there any anti-aging that's ideal to start as early as humanly possible? Or won't it matter much, and even if you start a decade later, you'll catch back up to the guy who started super early relatively quickly?

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg, Deleted member 4416, Schizoidcel and 1 other person
Thought she looked good from the thumbnail but then i put the video on fullscreen and she just looks like a healthy 60 years old make-upmaxxed female in good lighting who didn't abuse the sun during her youth (like most retarded white women). But nothing really special.

We need more results of males using tretinoin for years and actually improving their looks beyond just reducing acne, to be honest. It gives you a weird smooth look that look

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Interesting, she said there's no point starting retinA in your 20's. Maybe even 30's. She said if she were to start over again she'd start it in her mid 30's.

Is there any anti-aging that's ideal to start as early as humanly possible? Or won't it matter much, and even if you start a decade later, you'll catch back up to the guy who started super early relatively quickly?
idk im starting for 17, i want to keep the collagen skin for as long as possible throughout my 20's

Thought she looked good from the thumbnail but then i put the video on fullscreen and she just looks like a healthy 60 years old make-upmaxxed female in good lighting who didn't abuse the sun during her youth (like most retarded white women). But nothing really special.

We need more results of males using tretinoin for years and actually improving their looks beyond just reducing acne, to be honest. It gives you a weird smooth look that look
obviously she wont have perfect skin but she mogs every 60 year old. Look at this girl:

obviously she wont have perfect skin but she mogs every 60 year old. Look at this girl:

Most asians tend to age amazingly tbh but she looks great.

This guy is 54:
12402e55f5ae36d22b20472c99.jpg
11111.jpg
chuando-tan-modelo-cincuenta.jpg

that is insane. if you arent going to use tretinoin for the rest of the life, wyd?

look into Fractional CO2 lasering. It shows these results in elderly. I will get it if Tret 0.1% and Micro needling is not enough.

lmfao fuck no bones prevent the skin from sagging that's why chad can part have allnighters and fuck about while still keeping youthful looks while incels have to do all the collagen maxxing shit

lmfao fuck no bones prevent the skin from sagging that's why chad can part have allnighters and fuck about while still keeping youthful looks while incels have to do all the collagen maxxing shit
doesn't work like that
that just prevents wrinkles and shit but if his collagen is fucked he will age badly

0 bones:

only want to mentionm that she has old skin around eyes -because dont use retin and SUNSCREEN there
its a huge PSLers mistake to avoid sunscreen around UEE and lower eyelid

IMG 20200817 105412

Simps me

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
only want to mentionm that she has old skin around eyes -because dont use retin and SUNSCREEN there
sunscreen around eyes is important indeed

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
i
i dont think its a good idea to use retin a but definetly sunscren around eyes

• +1
Reactions: Chico Chicowski
i

i dont think its a good idea to use retin a but definetly sunscren around eyes
if i have money im gonna buy skinceuticals shit for around eyes <retinol>
+ as mentioned sunscreen is a must

if i have money im gonna buy skinceuticals shit for around eyes <retinol>
+ as mentioned sunscreen is a must
ofc
everysince i tossed my random sunscreen for body and face and bought one that is made from korea, SPF50 PA+++++ my skin have been glowing
a good sunscreen is a mmust

ofc
everysince i tossed my random sunscreen for body and face and bought one that is made from korea, SPF50 PA+++++ my skin have been glowing
a good sunscreen is a mmust
dont use it, it has low ppd, ppd matters, not pa, i also fell for this meme, use:
la roche anthelions fluid invisible 50 spf 39 ppd
it has 0000000000000000 white cast and works perfect

is
dont use it, it has low ppd, ppd matters, not pa, i also fell for this meme, use:
la roche anthelions fluid invisible 50 spf 39 ppd
it has 0000000000000000 white cast and works perfect
is pdd 24 good enough?
mine also has no white cast and has good ingredients like niacinimide, hyaloruic acid ect

is

is pdd 24 good enough?
mine also has no white cast and has good ingredients like niacinimide, hyaloruic acid ect
imho no

RETIN-A
E
T
I
N
-
A