Holy fuck this morph with a beard looks really good.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Screenshot 20190808 174619

It's amazing tbh

Slayers.net

the beard had nothing to do

I objectively look better in that pic with a beard anything else is coping this pic is atleast a high 7
man, its a chin morph, lip morph, eyes and jaw morph... basically everything. the beard is useless

man, its a chin morph, lip morph, eyes and jaw morph... basically everything. the beard is useless

Yes i know but it adds to the beard that is what i was saying without it looks assemtrical i measured the angles

Yes i know but it adds to the beard that is what i was saying without it looks assemtrical i measured the angles
Theres no point in measuring these morphs or seeing how you would look like with various morphs if you're never gonna look like them. Ask for morphs that are achievable via surgery.

Still sub PSL8 meaning its over anyways

If you have a square chin and. Square jaw, beard essentially accentuates the angularity and squareness of your face. Having a decent bone structure is required for a facial hair halo psl boost

Theres no point in measuring these morphs or seeing how you would look like with various morphs if you're never gonna look like them. Ask for morphs that are achievable via surgery.

This is possible with surgery the kike's are refusing to do it cause it's 2 dangerous all you need is bizygometric implants which unfortunately aren't available yet
Still sub PSL8 meaning its over anyways

I can spam out face app on holly wood feature till i get to a 8 if you really want but it would look to unrealistic
If you have a square chin and. Square jaw, beard essentially accentuates the angularity and squareness of your face. Having a decent bone structure is required for a facial hair halo psl boost

True tbh the annoying part is i can grow a beard really quick quick but i got somehuman bones it's over

Last edited:
Lose body fat bro