HOLY FUCKING SHIT I AM THE LITERAL FUCKING LUCKIEST PERSON ON THIS ENTIRE EARTH

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
HOLY FUCK WHAT THE HELL

SO FOR MY MSE I HAVE NO CROSSBITE SO I HAD TO SELL MY THEORY ABOUT HOW MY MANDIBLE WIDENED TO AN ORTHO, AND I WAS GOING TO BRING IN STUDIES TO CONVINCE THE ORTHO THAT MY MANDIBLE WOULD INDEED EXPAND AFTER I TOLD HIM MY THEORY

GUESS WHAT

THE GOD DAMN LEGEND WHO LEAD THE STUDY LIVES 10 FUCKING MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE

I HAD TO CONVINCE THE ORTHO THAT MY LOWER ARCH WOULD EXPAND, AND THE GUY I NOW HAVE TO CONVINCE LITERALLY LEAD A ONE OF THE THREE STUDIES THAT EXIST ON THIS EXACT PHENOMENA HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOW LUCKY AM I?????????????????????

I GO TO SEE THE LEGEND NEXT WENDSDAY ABOUT MSE

I HAVE BEEN JUMPING FOR LIKE THE PAST 20 MINUTES I CANT CONTROL MY SELF

I MIGHT GET MY MSE CHEAP ASF IF I OFFER TO BE HIS LAB RAT AND DO A CASE REPORT ON MY MANDIBULAR DENTAL ARCH AND ITS WIDENING

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AscendingHero, PrisonMike and 50 others
Shitposting in the Looksmaxing subforum.
E6cab75cc4d9779ff07db076b39880d8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AscendingHero, warriorfalcon123 and 31 others
:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: retard
Congratz you high iq retard.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Subhuman trash, Deleted member 7042 and 1 other person
congrats bro
well deserved
im going to try to do the same thing aswell

• +1
ConsciousSilentAffenpinscher-small.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, 000, Deleted member 4053 and 1 other person
In dont think your theory is right my maxilla is wider then my mandible

but you will have to get msdo later tho

In dont think your theory is right my maxilla is wider then my mandible
anterior or posterior crossbite? you do know the maxillary dentition is supposed to slightly go past the mandible, they arent supposed to be even at a 1:1 ratio
but you will have to get msdo later tho
thats the whole point of convincing him, my lower arch will expand given i wait enough time, it expands 1 mm for every 2 mm of RPE, which condering only skeletal expansion, goes to a ratio of 1:1, meaning my occlusion will catch back up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
won moon?
Inb4

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
anterior or posterior crossbite? you do know the maxillary dentition is supposed to slightly go past the mandible, they arent supposed to be even at a 1:1 ratio

thats the whole point of convincing him, my lower arch will expand given i wait enough time, it expands 1 mm for every 2 mm of RPE, which condering only skeletal expansion, goes to a ratio of 1:1, meaning my occlusion will catch back up.
so you will do something to expand chin width like msdo
since it doesn't expand on itself

what is the theory btw ? that the lower jaw will also expand? elab briefly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
And that theory is…?

I will send you pics tomorrow

there is a myth that if you do mse the mandible will expand on its own to catch up with the maxilla
but thats false it doesn't expand on its own
you will need to surgically expand it through msdo

nah, the mandible expands from the back, not the front, both work fine for widening the arch, here is a really really shit pic of what will happen
Untitled

, kept chin width the same just expanded the "arms"

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 3990, diggbicc and 1 other person
thx for telling me you live 10 minutes away from him. I will visit you soon.

• JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, AscendingHero, Tall and 8 others
nah, the mandible expands from the back, not the front, both work fine for widening the arch, here is a really really shit pic of what will happen
View attachment 430035
wait so the back of the jaw expands with it?
if thats the case thats life fuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: 000
https://looksmax.org/threads/how-th...-alone-high-iqcels-gtfih.146161/#post-2474243

i have altered the theory slightly since then but the main premise is still the same , studies with RME show mandibular dental arch expands 1/2 of what you expand the maxilla, but half of RME expansion is dental changes which would have no effect on mandibular widening, so it comes out to nearly a 1:1 ratio of expansion of maxilla for expansion on the jaws
wait so the back of the jaw expands with it?
if thats the case thats life fuel tbh
correct, you may be able to stimualte this from thumbpulling the very back of your jaw under your ramus, but could also lead to TMJ problems

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 5912
View attachment 430035
this is exactly what my doctor said about SOMA, it will expand both the maxilla and mandible at a uniform rate from the back.

• Love it
this is exactly what my doctor said about SOMA, it will expand both the maxilla and mandible at a uniform rate from the back.
seriously? wow thats cool

View attachment 430035
I will send a proper pic of this phenomena on friday

Funnily enough, in the next bigger city where I live is someone who worked with Won Moon on several studies about MSE and MARPE
But I cant get a hold of him

• +1
Reactions: Incoming and retard
Big if true, seriously tho tell me who he is

Big if true, seriously tho tell me who he is
if i can get mse ill make a post about his info, its only speculation right now if he even has MSE, he is a professor 90% of the time so its hard to get ahold of him

he does research on TMJ, sleep apnea, and is followed by Won Moon, and audrey yoon on social media so i am 99% he does MSE

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Incoming and Deleted member 5912
@retard can you link the paper brah

• Love it
Reactions: Incoming
Very good boyo.
Keep us updated.

• +1
HOLY FUCK WHAT THE HELL

SO FOR MY MSE I HAVE NO CROSSBITE SO I HAD TO SELL MY THEORY ABOUT HOW MY MANDIBLE WIDENED TO AN ORTHO, AND I WAS GOING TO BRING IN STUDIES TO CONVINCE THE ORTHO THAT MY MANDIBLE WOULD INDEED EXPAND AFTER I TOLD HIM MY THEORY

GUESS WHAT

THE GOD DAMN LEGEND WHO LEAD THE STUDY LIVES 10 FUCKING MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE

I HAD TO CONVINCE THE ORTHO THAT MY LOWER ARCH WOULD EXPAND, AND THE GUY I NOW HAVE TO CONVINCE LITERALLY LEAD A ONE OF THE THREE STUDIES THAT EXIST ON THIS EXACT PHENOMENA HOLY FUCKING SHIT HOW LUCKY AM I?????????????????????

I GO TO SEE THE LEGEND NEXT WENDSDAY ABOUT MSE

I HAVE BEEN JUMPING FOR LIKE THE PAST 20 MINUTES I CANT CONTROL MY SELF

I MIGHT GET MY MSE CHEAP ASF IF I OFFER TO BE HIS LAB RAT AND DO A CASE REPORT ON MY MANDIBULAR DENTAL ARCH AND ITS WIDENING
Holy fkin shit keep us updated u think I could get something similiar with my ortho after showing him studies ? your theory is that slow MSE = lower arch following right?

Holy fkin shit keep us updated u think I could get something similiar with my ortho after showing him studies ? your theory is that slow MSE = lower arch following right?
after further thinking about it i dont think the speed of expansion matters, all that matters is that you wait to see results, you may be able to if the ortho is focused on dentofacial orthodpaedics (basically blackpilled orthos)

• +1
Reactions: draco and Deleted member 3635
after further thinking about it i dont think the speed of expansion matters, all that matters is that you wait to see results, you may be able to if the ortho is focused on dentofacial orthodpaedics (basically blackpilled orthos)
If the speed of the expansion doesn’t matter then what matters?
It should be fast expansion until suture split, then slow expansion combined with chewing right?

If the speed of the expansion doesn’t matter then what matters?
It should be fast expansion until suture split, then slow expansion combined with chewing right?
i think it will adapt regardless as long as you keep the appliance in long enough to prevent any relapse, slow expansion gives better midface expansion so i will be doing it anyways and yes chewing is good

• +1
Reactions: draco
i think it will adapt regardless as long as you keep the appliance in long enough to prevent any relapse, slow expansion gives better midface expansion so i will be doing it anyways and yes chewing is good
Ronald Ead needs sfot for his lower jaw and he still has his appliance in. I think it’s all about slow expansion
@forwardgrowth
You had the appliance in for about a year, did your lower jaw widen?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Darkstrand
@ thread title- if you were the luckies person on earth, you wouldnt be on forums like this to begin with, fam.

• +1
Reactions: Tall and HighIQcel
Ronald Ead needs sfot for his lower jaw and he still has his appliance in. I think it’s all about slow expansion
@forwardgrowth
You had the appliance in for about a year, did your lower jaw widen?
ronny's alveolar ridge is obliterated from his agga treatment so i do not know if using him for a base is a good idea, i am interested in forwardgrowths experience with it, but i dont know if he payed close enough attention to notice a few mms of expansion

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Darkstrand and Incoming
ronny's alveolar ridge is obliterated from his agga treatment so i do not know if using him for a base is a good idea, i am interested in forwardgrowths experience with it, but i dont know if he payed close enough attention to notice a few mms of expansion
2D7126E1 36E3 4743 A1D2 8DD78F71A831
From an old pm. He also expanded laterally for 10mms

CONGRATS!!!!

• +1
:feelsokman::feelsmega:Lucky af but how are you doing this at age17 when ur parents are there?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, MentalistKebab, Deleted member 1680 and 3 others
Nice job dude make this known and popular so everyone will get it and you will be stuck at the bottom again

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and curryslayerordeath
a lot of fighting has taken place to say the least
Dont let others hold you back, esp. if theyre bluepilled.

Holy St. Barrett willing, one day they will learn about the sacred wisdom of Blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and retard
Damn, that is super lucky. Best of luck, hope everything goes well.

• +1
Reactions: far336 and retard
Congratulations, you really deserve this.
What is the ideal width of the mouth? I mean, what is the ratio compared to other parts of your face. Don't O'Pry and Chico have narrow mouths?

Congratulations, you really deserve this.
What is the ideal width of the mouth? I mean, what is the ratio compared to other parts of your face. Don't O'Pry and Chico have narrow mouths?
Search up @SexuallyAbusive ratios thread, much better knowledge there than I could give off the top of my head

oprys might be slightly narrower but Chico’s is wider than average

• +1
Reactions: Descartes
Nice job dude make this known and popular so everyone will get it and you will be stuck at the bottom again

controversial but true

Users who are viewing this thread

Back