HOLY SHIT ELLIOT LOOKS SO SLAYER HERE

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Mog mog mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 176 and 1 other person
He mogs me ded srs

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, SikKunt and RichardSpencel
His frame looks bigger on this one but his face is not good enough

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
He was magnificent.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Vitruvian and SikKunt
Beautiful specimen

• +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel and itsoverbuddyboyo
he dont look bad... But being honest he doesnt really have much competition in that picture, Actually none.

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Pendejo, fauxfox and 4 others
Really looks like he doesn't want to be there

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides and SikKunt
mogs me because leads a social life

• +1
Reactions: Demir
He facemogged his entire social circle. lmfao

but everyone else dickmoged him :feelsrope:it literally never begun for elliot

I was gonna say this. I ain't gay or nothin', but everyone else's face is totally unremarkable. His is the only face where I'm like "Huh. That face is really something."

He wasn't incel because of his looks. Elliot Rodger's respect for himself is so great that he massacred by revenge against the absurd situation he was in. I wish he showed his respect in different areas. I don't think he was an ugly person, he's not stupid at all, I don't know what it's like because of the bad luck. Obviously I don't think he's a serial killer, but I'm sure your self-esteem is incredibly high.

He's halo'd by the fact that his friends are all subhuman.
Put him next to some tall white fratboy Chads and he'd look pathetic and it would be easy to see why he was incel.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176
the only reason this nigger was incel was because he was an entitled piece of shit with no personality. if i had his face i woulda been pulling all the sweet asian pussy in my school

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
the only reason this nigger was incel was because he was an entitled piece of shit with no personality. if i had his face i woulda been pulling all the sweet asian pussy in my school
yeah, that’s why looks aren’t everything, unless you’re literally a 9/10

you still need to be nt and low inhib to slay

• Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and GenericChad1444
Lol at you bluepill copers. “He had a toxic personality!!” Lmao. When will you realize that it’s over for all ethnics in Amerikkka?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
yeah, that’s why looks aren’t everything, unless you’re literally a 9/10

you still need to be nt and low inhib to slay
new to this site so don't know all of the terminology yet. been hearing "nt" and "low inhib" a lot though, what are they?
Lol at you bluepill copers. “He had a toxic personality!!” Lmao. When will you realize that it’s over for all ethnics in Amerikkka?
he could've gotten ethnic pussy, but he only wanted blonde hair and blue eyed goddesses. ofc he was gonna be a virgin

Gogacope. He never had a chance in chadifornia. He looks like a girl.

His Asian phenotype is obvious.. he was never going to get a Stacy..

However with enough approaching he could have gotten a normie girl, I'm certain.

I wish he tried to harder to get a gf tbh. His lack of parenting from a young age really hurt him.

His Asian phenotype is obvious.. he was never going to get a Stacy..

However with enough approaching he could have gotten a normie girl, I'm certain.
Imo he's below average, so he would've had to date down and thus not get a normie foid

Gogacope. He never had a chance in chadifornia. He looks like a girl.
its easier to get bitches in california, theyre mostly thots and hop on whatever decent dick they could find. and doesnt matter if he looks more feminine, important thing is he still had above average looks. hes easily PSL 5, its just because he was an autistic retard he couldnt get pussy. hell, he couldnt even kill the right people on his day of retribution, he killed only the losers on campus.

its easier to get bitches in california, theyre mostly thots and hop on whatever decent dick they could find. and doesnt matter if he looks more feminine, important thing is he still had above average looks. hes easily PSL 5, its just because he was an autistic retard he couldnt get pussy. hell, he couldnt even kill the right people on his day of retribution, he killed only the losers on campus.
Nah bro, a good chunk of incels are from cali.