HOLY SHIT GTFIH 6'1", 7+ PSL CURRY. O PRY ON SUICIDE WATCH.

“YEAH BRO COMPARE THESE EDITED INSTA PICS”

View attachment 374440

HE DOESN'T EVEN COME CLOSE TO O’PRY

View attachment 374447View attachment 374450

View attachment 374451View attachment 374452

BLOATED LITTLE FAGGOT

View attachment 374453View attachment 374454

LOOK AT HIS DISGUSTING JEWFRO

View attachment 374456View attachment 374458

LIKE THIS CURRY COULD COME CLOSE TO A WHITE GUY

View attachment 374460View attachment 374462

View attachment 374464View attachment 374465

View attachment 374467View attachment 374469

View attachment 374471View attachment 374473

YOU THINK SOME FANCY BLUE EYES CAN SAVE A SHITSKIN? NOTHING TRANSCENDS PHENOTYPE! THIS IS HIS WHITE LOOKSMATCH!

View attachment 374477
Are you trying to insinuate that he won't get white girls because he's Indian?

Keep coping. He's a literal male model.
long midface and fake eyes try again op
The eyes are real

Are you trying to insinuate that he won't get white girls because he's Indian?

Keep coping. He's a literal male model.

YXATYnc

62C8F72F B05D 48F0 B49C 813EF9737913

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912
Yeah because the average Indian that goes to Western countries seem to be of the South Indian pheno. This guy has South Indian pheno too but he has colouring halo which Western normies wouldn't expect of an Indian. Not to mention, most Western foids are unaware that there are Curries that look like these moggers:
Untitled
Main qimg faf33af702e3033f99547929a869546f
File74autm8xihv2k7v2l4r 1555320528
Could vidyut jammwal have been a bodybuilder 740x500 2 1521809437

You think they would have the same perception if North India and South India were two different countries?

These are considered moggers in South India
MV5BOGQ4MTc3MWYtNmUxNi00Nzk3LWFjMDItM2Y1NmVmMDEyNWIxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTExNDQ2MTI V1 UY256 CR3

When Western women think of men considered GL in India they probably think of this moustache guy not of the two moggers in the first 4 pics.

If you doubt what I am saying, you can see for yourself how young Western foids react to Hrithik, all of them go crazy over his appearance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QX3xOrMamo

Too much of a gap between North Indian and South Indian moggers is my point. And Western women tend to think of the latter.

Attachments

• file74autm8xihv2k7v2l4r-1555320528.jpg
    file74autm8xihv2k7v2l4r-1555320528.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 21
the dude looks like shit, even light eyes cant save his skin undertone
- coming from a half curry
Yeah because the average Indian that goes to Western countries seem to be of the South Indian pheno. This guy has South Indian pheno too but he has colouring halo which Western normies wouldn't expect of an Indian. Not to mention, most Western foids are unaware that there are Curries that look like these moggers:
View attachment 374540View attachment 374544View attachment 374541View attachment 374542

You think they would have the same perception if North India and South India were two different countries?

These are considered moggers in South India
View attachment 374548

When Western women think of men considered GL in India they probably think of this moustache guy not of the two moggers in the first 4 pics.

If you doubt what I am saying, you can see for yourself how young Western foids react to Hrithik, all of them go crazy over his appearance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0QX3xOrMamo

Too much of a gap between North Indian and South Indian moggers is my point. And Western women tend to think of the latter.

roshan got mogger coloring tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bromose and Deleted member 3795
I don’t think he’s goodlooking to be honest.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912 and RecessedPrettyboy
hate to break to ya but women date within their race except for Gooks and Chinks. Black women wouldn’t find him attractive nor White
You're coping so hard, all the hot black chicks try and fuck ethnics/whites. If I were to show you my black matches on Tinder you would immediately rope. Latina's and white are incredibly easy, jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, draco and Kingkellz
The first pic is turbophotoshopped and in the second pic he looks like a twink with microstomia and horse midface
Just lol at posting photoshopped pics like that
caged hard

After having seen other pictures of him, I can confidently say he doesn't mog O'Pry. Above average, but not massively.

he is heavily frauded tho, the discrepancy between candids and photoshoot pics is too large. Other MMs look good even in candids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795
he is heavily frauded tho, the discrepancy between candids and photoshoot pics is too large. Other MMs look good even in candids.
You are right.

But he looks really good when he's lean. He's just bloated most of the time which is a waste of otherwise good looks.

• +1
Reactions: draco
Look like raj from big bang theory morphed

jfl at all these coping mayocels who cant deal with the fact a curry mogs most models alive

I heightmog and facemog him hard
You are 3 PSL, he is 3.5 PSL. both subhumans. but yeah you're taller by like 2-3" maybe because he's 5'7" and a bit.

In a club he would cuck you due to status and money.

correction: HE IS 187 CM NOT 185 CM. MY BAD.
Looks 183cm, don’t believe any modelling profile claims, Barrett is just under 5’10”, in the photos of them together it looks like a 1.5-2.5” difference. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a legit PSL 6.25 - for sure chadelite

Very nice eyes but...

View attachment 374398View attachment 374399View attachment 374400

GTFO YOU SHITSKIN COPER!!!! THIS IS WHAT THE BITCH LOOKS LIKE IRL WHEN HE HASN'T STARVED HIMSELF FOR 3 DAYS

View attachment 374404View attachment 374405

AS THOUGH HE COULD MOG BARRETT

View attachment 374420View attachment 374421

O’PRY ON SUICIDE WATCH?

View attachment 374423

View attachment 374427View attachment 374429

THIS RETARD LOSES 5 PSL POINTS FOR BEING CURRY AND YOU THINK HE ACTUALLY COMPARES TO A PSL GOD
@ArabIncel . Jfl tbh

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Looks 183cm, don’t believe any modelling profile claims, Barrett is just under 5’10”, in the photos of them together it looks like a 1.5-2.5” difference. Don’t get me wrong, he’s a legit PSL 6.25 - for sure chadelite
That's a legendary level of cope ngl. I'm the first person to call out anyone on height frauding but Barrett is no way under 5'10". He looks a fraction shorter than 6'0" confirmed O' Pry.

JeffreyFashionCares13thAnnualFashionmfx84v0uCcWx

He's a strong 5'11"/ weak 6'0", can't pinpoint for sure. I need to see him with people who's height I know for sure.

And no, he's not a chadlite. He's a chad. That's another cope.

That's a legendary level of cope ngl. I'm the first person to call out anyone on height frauding but Barrett is no way under 5'10". He looks a fraction shorter than 6'0" confirmed O' Pry.

View attachment 383040

He's a strong 5'11"/ weak 6'0", can't pinpoint for sure. I need to see him with people who's height I know for sure.

And no, he's not a chadlite. He's a chad. That's another cope.
jfl O'Pry is a fraction under 6' (182.5cm - 5'11.84"), and you can EASILY see a minimum of a one inch difference between these two, not to mention the most frauded footwear you've ever seen, meaning Barrett (known for height frauding) would be wearing additional lifts. My best mate is 5'9"ish and got a photo with Barrett last year, they were dead on the same height, but best mate was wearing thongs while Barrett was barefoot. Trust me, I know everything about height, boy. I've been a celebheights aspie for 5 years. Everytime I look at someone I can tell them their exact height within a cm. Keep coping for my 135 IQ.
Have you seen the curry's instagram? He has photos where he looks like a mid tier curry, and remember that you only post your best photos on ig.
You've been on this site for one week and have over 300 posts, know your place.
I don't cope either. He's EXTREMELY gl, not Barrett level though, not Chico level, in this guy's best photos he rivals Gandy. I've been rated 5.5-6PSL (I'm not PSL 6, bad ratings, I'm PSL 5.5 with easy potential to go 6+) at 184cm, so in what world is this a cope???

• +1
Reactions: diggbicc and Deleted member 3795
Very nice eyes but...

View attachment 374398View attachment 374399View attachment 374400

GTFO YOU SHITSKIN COPER!!!! THIS IS WHAT THE BITCH LOOKS LIKE IRL WHEN HE HASN'T STARVED HIMSELF FOR 3 DAYS

View attachment 374404View attachment 374405

AS THOUGH HE COULD MOG BARRETT

View attachment 374420View attachment 374421

O’PRY ON SUICIDE WATCH?

View attachment 374423

View attachment 374427View attachment 374429

THIS RETARD LOSES 5 PSL POINTS FOR BEING CURRY AND YOU THINK HE ACTUALLY COMPARES TO A PSL GOD
Lol he looks absolutely gross when bloated, importance of low BF right here

You've been on this site for one week and have over 300 posts, know your place.
I don't cope either. He's EXTREMELY gl, not Barrett level though, not Chico level, in this guy's best photos he rivals Gandy. I've been rated 5.5-6PSL (I'm not PSL 6, bad ratings, I'm PSL 5.5 with easy potential to go 6+) at 184cm, so in what world is this a cope???
WOW SIR. YOU HAVE BEEN ROTTING ON THIS SITE FOR 4 MONTHS BEFORE I JOINED, WHILE I ONLY JOINED DURING QUARANTINE BECAUSE I HAD NOTHING TO DO. THAT IS INDEED AN ACHIEVEMENT THAT NEEDS REWARDING.

Muh, muh, muh, that is you murmuring and trying to form rational sentences on here whenever anyone responds to you. You are irrelevant and uninteresting you don't even manage to amuse me with your parkinson's.

Keeup up the cope. Bark more for this male model.

10730 ce738ceb 7787 4bef bbf7 efb84d4c425f

Lol he looks absolutely gross when bloated, importance of low BF right here
Everyone looks gross when bloated, even Barrett does.
48FB366A00000578 5365943 All or nothing It s a fondness eclipsed only by his newfound go  a 1

Low BF is mandatory to look good. That's why I don't understand all the surgery copers who haven't even reached low BF in their life once.

WOW SIR. YOU HAVE BEEN ROTTING ON THIS SITE FOR 4 MONTHS BEFORE I JOINED, WHILE I ONLY JOINED DURING QUARANTINE BECAUSE I HAD NOTHING TO DO. THAT IS INDEED AN ACHIEVEMENT THAT NEEDS REWARDING.

Muh, muh, muh, that is you murmuring and trying to form rational sentences on here whenever anyone responds to you. You are irrelevant and uninteresting you don't even manage to amuse me with your parkinson's.

Keeup up the cope. Bark more for this male model.

View attachment 383073

Everyone looks gross when bloated, even Barrett does.
View attachment 383075

Low BF is mandatory to look good. That's why I don't understand all the surgery copers who haven't even reached low BF in their life once.

fucking rip I've gotten 5 lays during quarantine, is that rotting?

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
Are those eyes real

he’s not aesthetic

Looks insane