Holy shit gymceling takes too long

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
Like I was expecting to get to atleast Brad pit during Troy stage right about now but nope.
Jfl at faggots on this forum thinking they will "get too big". Not only does it take a shit ton of time to gymcel, but once you actually reach a certain point, progress literally doesn't happen and it can takke a year to put on like 1 a pound of muscle or some crazy shit I've heard.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, BrettyBoy and Redrighthand
Inject tbh ngl

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bennett, Redrighthand, BigBoy and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Redrighthand
shit program
shit diet
shit sleep
your a pussy and dont push hard enough

fix these and if still fails

bottom genetics

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2581, Framletgod and 1 other person
shit program
shit diet
shit sleep
your a pussy and dont push hard enough

fix these and if still fails

bottom genetics
Not to say I haven't gotten progress, just a lot slower than expected. Probably due to shit genetics yeah

Not to say I haven't gotten progress, just a lot slower than expected. Probably due to shit genetics yeah
i refuse to believe the genetics thing most of time, except like very fringe cases

its always comes down to shitty workout programming usually

go 5 times a week and do a proper program, push to failure like a madman each time and take stimulants to help keep up and things to help you sleep at night

if you do this while eating enough and progress little its actually over for you, you werent meant to reproduce

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, BigBoy and Deleted member 2205
i refuse to believe the genetics thing most of time, except like very fringe cases

its always comes down to shitty workout programming usually

go 5 times a week and do a proper program, push to failure like a madman each time and take stimulants to help keep up and things to help you sleep at night

if you do this while eating enough and progress little its actually over for you, you werent meant to reproduce
I've been running greyskulls LP this summer, but my track coach made me do some stupid shit over winter break (which is why my squats mog my bench)
Is there a specific workout for burning fat? I'm tired of running grayskulls and it's too non intensive for a rotcel like me.
Also what stimulants like melatonin? I have a lot of trouble sleeping at night during summer break and want to fix it fast.

I've been running greyskulls LP this summer, but my track coach made me do some stupid shit over winter break (which is why my squats mog my bench)
Is there a specific workout for burning fat? I'm tired of running grayskulls and it's too non intensive for a rotcel like me.
Also what stimulants like melatonin? I have a lot of trouble sleeping at night during summer break and want to fix it fast.
take melatonin for sleep

take caffeine, amphetamines, 1-3DMAA, nootropics, cocaine? to work out w/e but mostly just caffeine :)

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Ok thanks man
Literally just go balls to the wall training. I do full body training 5 times a week. 4 exercises of 4 sets of12 of 3 different exercises for each body part and then I eat a LOT I gained mass and strength like crazy.

• Woah
Literally just go balls to the wall training. I do full body training 5 times a week. 4 exercises of 4 sets of12 of 3 different exercises for each body part and then I eat a LOT I gained mass and strength like crazy.
Apparently I'm done with newbie gains and will benifit from high training so okay. I can only get in like an hour a day at the gym on the weekdays though

make sure you are getting enough calories, depending on your metabolism and activity level this could be a lot more than you think it is

• +1
make sure you are getting enough calories, depending on your metabolism and activity level this could be a lot more than you think it is
I was eating 200 calories above me TDEE I think? But I just want to cut now tbh.

It's not really worth the effort unless you're on drugs do the minimum and dont expect much

• So Sad
I've been nattycelling for nearly 2 years (not consistent tho), making considerable progress on back, chest and legs. Abs are fine once the fat is cut. Arms are mediocre, both size and definition (that sucks since arms are the most important). Still mog most dudes in my gym except for those who are genetically superior, on roids, or have more experience than me.

• +1
I've been nattycelling for nearly 2 years (not consistent tho), making considerable progress on back, chest and legs. Abs are fine once the fat is cut. Arms are mediocre, both size and definition (that sucks since arms are the most important). Still mog most dudes in my gym except for those who are genetically superior, on roids, or have more experience than me.
There are so many lanklets and bloatcels at the gym tbh

It helps with lifestyle maxxing tbh
The worse thing is even if you do get a decent physique if you have incel genes people would never tell you lift when you're wearing clothes

• JFL

There are so many lanklets and bloatcels at the gym tbh
It's hard to see guys who are actually making progress. Many bulkcels don't look like they lift in shirt once they've cut JFL.

Last edited:
  • Woah
It's hard to see guys who are actually making progress. Many bulkcels don't look like the lift in shirt once they've cut JFL.
Seriously though. Even some people I used to think are strong just look about as lanklet as me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
I was eating 200 calories above me TDEE I think? But I just want to cut now tbh.

200 is nothing lol

But yeah, it takes longer than expected to gain a decent body, fortunately I already did that in the past, so it's easier for me to get back in shape because of muscle memory

I'll be doing boxing now, and swimming later, maybe next month. Gym is boring af, it's only cool when you become a gym rat, which is pathetic to say the least

• +1
Like I was expecting to get to atleast Brad pit during Troy stage right about now but nope.
Jfl at faggots on this forum thinking they will "get too big". Not only does it take a shit ton of time to gymcel, but once you actually reach a certain point, progress literally doesn't happen and it can takke a year to put on like 1 a pound of muscle or some crazy shit I've heard.
Yeah well maybe you have low T or your androgen receptor density is too low due to over fapping/other reasons. With high T and high protein diet with caloric surplus, your body responds very well to training and gains can be MASSIVE.

made a thread about this. got low iq responses. as a natural gymcel there's a great risk of diminishing returns, especially if you have trouble getting to calories surplus, or training everyday.
the only thing stopping me from injecting is my hairline

• +1
made a thread about this. got low iq responses. as a natural gymcel there's a great risk of diminishing returns, especially if you have trouble getting to calories surplus, or training everyday.
the only thing stopping me from injecting is my hairline
With rings their is no diminshing returns you just keep packing on muscle but each exercise gets infinity harder