Holy Shit I found out why kids are so tall these days

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
It’s not just diet. It’s not just genetics.
11% of high school athletes admit to being on HGH. Those are just the ones that ADMIT it. They’re parents activey encourgae and find it for them in most cases, meanwhile an incel’s parents object to them even undertaking a skin care routine. Basically, if your parents aren’t supplying you with HGH in your teen years, not only are you losing the game, but you’re not even in he game.

@disillusioned “just have rich parents” theory is legit for ascension, and Normies know it

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, middayshowers, randomguy1235 and 13 others
That explains why im short.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5539, RandomGuy, randomvanish and 1 other person
0% chance these figures are correct

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Zercic, thecel and 11 others
0% chance these figures are correct
The real figures are most likely much higher. It’s over if you aren’t doing this as a teen

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, randomguy1235 and MentalistKebab
The real figures are most likely much higher. It’s over if you aren’t doing this as a teen
If most people on PSL can’t find a good source of HGH apart from alibaba Chinese piss, then how are some boomers going to find and purchase HGH?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Incoming, middayshowers and 10 others
If most people on PSL can’t find a good source of HGH apart from alibaba Chinese piss, then how are some boomers going to find and purchase HGH?
Doctors are willing to write a lot of prescriptions as long as you can pay

• +1
Reactions: randomguy1235, LowTierNormie, Danish_Retard and 4 others
jfl half my generation has never even heard of HGH before

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 2095, Gaia262 and 3 others
Yeah definitely bullshit about the HGH statistics that 1/10 people which is if there’s 1000 boys, 100 of them are taking HGH hell no. There’s only a few I can think of and they are taking it regarding growth hormone deficiency. What’s becoming more mainstream is kids especially athletes awareness about things like SARMS and steroids, since the biggest weightlifters were on some gear.
Doctors are willing to write a lot of prescriptions as long as you can pay
Not true, doctors wouldn’t even have prescribed it out of pocket without insurance since they make their money from the hospital. If you find a crook doctor with his own private firm it’s a possibility but rare to find. Definitely a wealth/status thing though knowing a dozen doctors personally isn’t that uncommon depending on what circles you are.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2621 and IndianJock
That must be the most fucked up shit hole school if that many kids use steroids and HGH and 44% of their kids have tried marujuana/drogs.

Why couldn’t I be born into a rich, mentally stable family

Many kids say they used gh when it was actually some "gh increasing supplement from walmart". teens dont even know what gh is lmao.

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000 and Downey
Tbh even tho I am depressed from blackpill I am glad

when I have a son with a 5'8-5'10 woman he will be raised like a demigod and end up mogging everyone

breastfeeding til 3 years

hard foods only

no mouthbreathing

Feeding 200g protein 4k cals a day bison liver, fish, chicken, no junk food

making him sleep 10 hours

iqmaxxing him by making him read books all day everyday instead of screens until hes 12 and i get him a phone

inject endocrinologist grade safe hgh

making him swim, lift, play basketball

making him learn mma

buying him cool car

he will be gigachad and i will live through him to make up on not being chad in hs

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39, middayshowers, Deleted member 6403 and 12 others
connections.

when I have a son with a 5'8-5'10 woman he will be raised like a demigod and end up mogging everyone

hard foods

no mouthbreathing

Feeding 200g protein 4k cals a day

buying him cool car

he will be gigachad and i will live through him to make up on not being chad in hs
insha'allah

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
I remember a kid when I was a teen who had his parents put him on HGH through a doctor and he almost started heighmogging me suddenly, was weird.

i will buy my kid HGH even if i go broke

hard foods only

no mouthbreathing

iqmaxxing him by making him read books all day everyday instead of screens until hes 12 and i get him a phone

making him learn mma

buying him cool car

No Chad son for your incel genes.
Unless you marry up and pray he hit the genetic lottery cause he has 90% chance of getting an incel failo
131315 full

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908 and Zdeweilx
This is taking about HGH encouraging cope things you find at fucking Walgreens. How can you be so gullible to believe 11% of teens are on HGH that’s absurd it’s literally because of the mating pool plus insulinogenic diet s.

• +1
Reactions: Leforrt3000
Unless you marry up and pray he hit the genetic lottery cause he has 90% chance of getting an incel failo View attachment 415524
If only I was incel and not 5'11 pashtun who got laid in high school

im having a mixed god tier kid

my wife will be non indian non chinese preferably white or black but id marry a pashtun girl

If only I was incel and not 5'11 pashtun who got laid in high school

im having a mixed god tier kid

my wife will be non indian non chinese preferably white or black but id marry a pashtun girl

Aren't pashtuns from indo European decent and some of them look white. You should find a white wife imo.

Aren't pashtuns from indo European decent and some of them look white. You should find a white wife imo.
it depends truly

i want a son so if a marry a black woman hes gonna be educated black chad so thats my reasoning

ideally id marry a mixed race girl tho

If their mom is short then there are possibilities for her to talk to the doc about his son growing taller tbh
It’s not just diet. It’s not just genetics.
11% of high school athletes admit to being on HGH. Those are just the ones that ADMIT it. They’re parents activey encourgae and find it for them in most cases, meanwhile an incel’s parents object to them even undertaking a skin care routine. Basically, if your parents aren’t supplying you with HGH in your teen years, not only are you losing the game, but you’re not even in he game.

@disillusioned “just have rich parents” theory is legit for ascension, and Normies know it
Btw as long as sport is involved then Yh. I've experienced myself i went to a clinic in the past where everyone was injecting literally all sort of things jfl.

I'm so jealous of those teens they're dickmaxxing so hard

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: KrissKross
Yep, I've noticed it to, here in eastern europe. Young gen cutoff seems to be 6ft. 80% of the time 16 y olds mog me on the street and I'm 6ft.

I remember a kid when I was a teen who had his parents put him on HGH through a doctor and he almost started heighmogging me suddenly, was weird.
Same
The bastard went from 4'11 to 5'9 in less than 1 year and a half
Unless you marry up and pray he hit the genetic lottery cause he has 90% chance of getting an incel failo View attachment 415524
Issou

6’3. Never took HGH. Did I miss out?

cope, never heard of hgh until last year and i'm 6'4

hard foods only

no mouthbreathing

making him learn mma

buying him cool car

inb4 you get two daughters

Is there proof that these kids grew because of taking the HGH during puberty?

Or did it simply fast-track what would have been their growth anyway?

Are they taller than their parents? I know one dude who grew to 5'11, while his dad is 5'9 and mum 5'2. He is a high IQ guy (No incel) that's hobbies during puberty were chess and other brain heavy activities. He barely played sport or worked out until his late teens.

How did he surpass his dad? His mother was also 5'2 lol and his brother maxed at 5'9. PS: He never took HGH.

Last edited:

hard foods only

no mouthbreathing

making him learn mma

buying him cool car

He could still be fucked if he's born with shit midface genetics like nose shape, fat distribition around nose and mouth and shit lips and pilthrum.

He could still be fucked if he's born with shit midface genetics like nose shape, fat distribition around nose and mouth and shit lips and pilthrum.
ill be moneymaxxed before a kid and in the 20 years until hes a teenager surgery will be insanely advanced so hes fine

also there may be gene editing already
inb4 you get two daughters
id adopt a son then why not tbh

Boy, we'd be lucky to have realistic gene editing clinics by the end of century, and adopting a kid is cucked beyond believe. Just hope he's born with somehwat good genes.

They are tall cuz low testosterone

but tbh most young kids are short framecels

Played sports for years in one of the more competitive regions in the USA. It’s complete bs.

Or so they claim...
The statistics are not true at all but importance of
Is there proof that these kids grew because of taking the HGH during puberty?

Or did it simply fast-track what would have been their growth anyway?

Are they taller than their parents? I know one dude who grew to 5'11, while his dad is 5'9 and mum 5'2. He is a high IQ guy (No incel) that's hobbies during puberty were chess and other brain heavy activities. He barely played sport or worked out until his late teens.

How did he surpass his dad? His mother was also 5'2 lol and his brother maxed at 5'9. PS: He never took HGH.
How is that impressive at all he was only 2 inches taller than his dad...

hard foods only

no mouthbreathing

making him learn mma

buying him cool car

if you do this he will be good looking but severely autistic lol

HGH in milk too

if you do this he will be good looking but severely autistic lol
this is basically what all athlete kids do im prolly not gonna inject hgh since he'll be 6ft min with this shite

Bro, the tallest people in the world are in the Netherlands, and basically no one is an athlete in that country. No one's using HGH.

Cope or rope.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Brutal Cope, nobody injects Hgh, only like 0.001% whobhave a disease or autistic psl teens

Diet also doesn't explain the differences accurately

Its all because of female mating preference for taller men

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
Brutal Cope, nobody injects Hgh, only like 0.001% whobhave a disease or autistic psl teens

Its all because of female mating preference for taller men

bingo

That must be the most fucked up shit hole school if that many kids use steroids and HGH and 44% of their kids have tried marujuana/drogs.
jfl at being in high school and not taking any drugs

LOL lol lollollolol if u think this is true