Reactions: Never_Began
W4kcnitsr5t01

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Never_Began
Nice eyelids

Looks like Gandy

If he had a retarded brother

Yeah it's him

A bunch of losers over at dot is were raging about how he was a normie who had girlfriends and did not at all associate with incel lol

He never had any girlfriends. I looked through his facebook. Guy's incel as fuck and even has a waifu (Lightning from FF13).

People assuming he was a normie and somehow "betrayed" incels were just sperging out.

A bunch of incels messaged him and (understandably) he ended up deleting his account. I can't imagine what his reaction must have been when he found out he had been an iconic meme for the internet's most despised subculture.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Braziliancel, Never_Began and Nibba
He never had any girlfriends. I looked through his facebook. Guy's incel as fuck and even has a waifu (Lightning from FF13).

People assuming he was a normie and somehow "betrayed" incels were just sperging out.

A bunch of incels messaged him and (understandably) he ended up deleting his account. I can't imagine what his reaction must have been when he found out he had been an iconic meme for the internet's most despised subculture.
Poor guy just wanted to post cars and waifu

• +1
Reactions: Youngcell, Never_Began, Ryo_Hazuki and 1 other person
Wonder if he'd even mog a single person at this forum

He deleted his Facebook, the saint has turned his back on us, it’s over. :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Braziliancel and Never_Began

Ah ok. Can trust you Ryo to come up with the goods good job

P.S. Waifu Lightning from FFXIII eh BlackOpsCel had good taste :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: Mr_Norwood

please could you give me his facebook link via pm?