Holy shit, is Wolff’s law actually real?

Deleted member 1212

Deleted member 1212

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hekt0r, EckhartTollemaxx, Mexicanboi and 6 others
i headbutt my door for two years straight everyday after school, now i have square orbitals and a caveman browridge. Trust the process, first pic isn't real btw.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hekt0r, mulattomaxxer, SoyGune and 5 others

• +1
Reactions: EckhartTollemaxx, Be_ConfidentBro, SubhumanCurrycel and 6 others
its an actual scientific law

• +1
Reactions: GaybombedChad, randomvanish, Deleted member 6723 and 4 others
Cooltext365802916678641
Cooltext365802958206069

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hekt0r, SoyGune, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
bonesmash by throwing yourself off of a cliff theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hekt0r, lejend, mmm and 4 others
can u tldr it op?

Yea, i used to furrow my eyebrows alot and now i have lowset eyebrows and a good browridge even as an asian

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, paranakee, joeveniro and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, SoyGune, Deleted member 5385 and 1 other person
bumo for high iq thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
bonesmash theory confirmed

life fuel

Yeah bro.
Also Salludon ascended with mewing, and mods aint selling your data to feds

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 1sleeep23, Slob, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
Unironically, I've mad bonesmashing progress on chin and zygos. PM me if u want results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
guys be careful i bonesmashed too hard/frequent now my zygos stick out wider than my ears please just be careful when using this as the results are extreme.
if u want advice send me a video of you bonesmashing and I will critique your form

456D2268 273C 417A 8A83 3A526BC9424F

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and SoyGune
cant stop loling at all the low t passive aggressive posts here

Anyone know how wolfs law impacts the face with @nelson facepuller

Anyone know how wolfs law impacts the face with @nelson facepuller
this is leading me to believe mewing and bonesmashing are legit even though i was a disbeliever

It works,better if the stress is caused by muscle tho(jaw bones and meseters) instead of hitting the wall using your face or zygos

this is leading me to believe mewing and bonesmashing are legit even though i was a disbeliever

Yes, it is legit. It takes very long though. For example, mewing is legit, because it is just the application of Wolfs's law to your maxilla, but you got to do it over 5-10 years to see noticeable results if you are over 18. Might see 0.5-1 mm forward growth per year, which is not a lot, but add it up over 5 years and you will look better.

Yes, it is legit. It takes very long though. For example, mewing is legit, because it is just the application of Wolfs's law to your maxilla, but you got to do it over 5-10 years to see noticeable results if you are over 18. Might see 0.5-1 mm forward growth per year, which is not a lot, but add it up over 5 years and you will look better.
i mewed my whole life because of dopamine disorder which causes me to grind my teeth, i have a giant temporal muscles and bigger jaw because of it

• +1
Reactions: NeanderthalMax
i mewed my whole life because of dopamine disorder which causes me to grind my teeth, i have a giant temporal muscles and bigger jaw because of it
Mewing during developing years is very important and can make a good difference, especially because it also prevents mouth breathing. That is why if you have a son and you catch him mouth breathing you better slap him and tell him to never mouth breath again.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212, Lolcel, Be_ConfidentBro and 1 other person
It's real but affects bone density more than shape or size.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, homo_faber and Good_Little_Goy
Wym by density? Im kind of retarded
Basically the amount of particles in a space. Higher density means same size but more particles condensed into it, so an object will weigh more