Holy shit , JUST received DHT results.... GTFIH!!!!

EmilKing

EmilKing

Iron

This is 2 months OFF FIN and 1 month OFF Min.... I still have a couple sexual sides leftover which is quite annoying.

I guess my DHT is smack dab in the middle. Im not sure if this is good or bad. Can anyone help me understand this result?

View attachment 997399

This is 2 months OFF FIN and 1 month OFF Min.... I still have a couple sexual sides leftover which is quite annoying.

I guess my DHT is smack dab in the middle. Im not sure if this is good or bad. Can anyone help me understand this result?
over.

Well looking at your lab results I can see that your dht is 31 ng/dl and comparing that to your dht lab results from BEFORE u took fin... oh wait...

op none of us know if that dht level is good or bad for u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963, Stare and SubhumanCurrycel
Well looking at your lab results I can see that your dht is 31 ng/dl and comparing that to your dht lab results from BEFORE u took fin... oh wait...

op none of us know if that dht level is good or bad for u
yeah i fucked up by not getting a pre fin test

I was hoping at least 1 or 2 people knew if that DHT result is good or not. So far my research tells me its on the low end which worries me

yeah i fucked up by not getting a pre fin test

I was hoping at least 1 or 2 people knew if that DHT result is good or not. So far my research tells me its on the low end which worries me
idk 31 seems good, while you were on fin you could probably assume that your excess T started aromitizing into estrogen because dht is regulatory of est, so you could have potentially decreased total test after your est stabilized. Getting off the fin your dht seems like it came back just fine but if your worried you could try getting your T a lil higher by lowering est either with a small amount of an AI or you can try losing bodyfat. That might get you higher on that dht reference range and potentially keep your est slightly lower. The thing is all these things are closely regulated so for the most part your body finds its way back to baseline but you can encourage certain ratios and then see how you feel ig.

• Love it
Reactions: EmilKing
it means that dht is in the normal range - and spoiler: dht goes back to normal in a few days after you stop taking finasteride so it was like that for a while now which means that the sideeffects you were experiencing are not related to the dht lvl

i think i predicted this exact outcome

the fact that you still have side effects means the following

you have still nocebo effect going on
or
your receptors have been crushed (which can neither be measured nor repaired so you just can pray to gandy just fucking lol)

"One recent study published in Neuroendocrinology found that after 20 days of finasteride exposure, male rats showed altered levels of a whole host of neurosteroids and receptors in their brains. Thirty days after going off the drug, the changes were more pronounced than when they were on the drug.
Studies in humans have only just begun, at Baylor, Boston University, and elsewhere, so it's way too early to draw firm conclusions. But the theory surrounding what some patients call "the crash" goes something like this: Cells in the brain and genitals are starved of important hormones while on the drug, so they grow more receptors to sop up all that they can get. Once the drug is discontinued, the hormones come flooding back with more than the cells can handle, which hurts or kills them. "Essentially, the cells get too much DHT, it puts them in overdrive and it burns them out," says Jacobs. So even if the body starts making all those missing compounds again, the tissue has trouble using them."

so there is big chance now that this will stay...and of course, since dht is back to baseline you will continue losing hair and depending on your genetics will end up bald soon or later which will reduce your sexual worth close to zero (most likely if you dont belong to the choosen few like jeremy meeks). according to studies can expect a decrease in looks of 50%

UZIzF5r.jpg

• Woah
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
What were your side effects?

it means that dht is in the normal range - and spoiler: dht goes back to normal in a few days after you stop taking finasteride so it was like that for a while now which means that the sideeffects you were experiencing are not related to the dht lvl

i think i predicted this exact outcome

the fact that you still have side effects means the following

you have still nocebo effect going on
or
your receptors have been crushed (which can neither be measured nor repaired so you just can pray to gandy just fucking lol)

"One recent study published in Neuroendocrinology found that after 20 days of finasteride exposure, male rats showed altered levels of a whole host of neurosteroids and receptors in their brains. Thirty days after going off the drug, the changes were more pronounced than when they were on the drug.
Studies in humans have only just begun, at Baylor, Boston University, and elsewhere, so it's way too early to draw firm conclusions. But the theory surrounding what some patients call "the crash" goes something like this: Cells in the brain and genitals are starved of important hormones while on the drug, so they grow more receptors to sop up all that they can get. Once the drug is discontinued, the hormones come flooding back with more than the cells can handle, which hurts or kills them. "Essentially, the cells get too much DHT, it puts them in overdrive and it burns them out," says Jacobs. So even if the body starts making all those missing compounds again, the tissue has trouble using them."

so there is big chance now that this will stay...and of course, since dht is back to baseline you will continue losing hair and depending on your genetics will end up bald soon or later which will reduce your sexual worth close to zero (most likely if you dont belong to the choosen few like jeremy meeks). according to studies can expect a decrease in looks of 50%

UZIzF5r.jpg

Theres a huge difference between taking Fin 20 days in a row
Theres a huge difference between taking Fin 20 days in a row

and only taking 3.5mg like me.

tbh My sides are slowly slowly getting better. I had major brain fog and complete impotence when I first crashed... now i can get an erection from a bit of stimulation easily but its just not 100% hardness. I also have 70% libido back.

do you think this is a positive sign of recovery?

also 30 ng/Dl DHT is not “Normal”

its on the lower end of normal for a otherwise healthy active 24 year old male. This could explain why my sexual sides arent 1000% recovered yet. I had higher libido/DHT pre-fin.

Last edited:
What were your side effects?
Initially had total sexual shut down and major brain fog. Also my skin looked worse/dry.

Im 75-80% recovered. Mental sides completely gone. Skin getting oily again.

Still can’t achieve a 100% erection by thought. Have to use physical. Sensitivity is low too. Libido has come back a little bit. Orgasm force was initially low , now it has come back to 90%. Watery semen recovered.

Initially had total sexual shut down and major brain fog. Also my skin looked worse/dry.

Still can’t achieve a 100% erection by thought. Have to use physical. Sensitivity is low too. Libido has come back a little bit. Orgasm force was initially low , now it has come back to 90%. Watery semen recovered.

i would just chill for a month and not overthinking

btw i cant get 100% erection by thought and i dont use fin :feelsbadman: