• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 9344, lutte and 19 others
maxxillacel

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing

Last edited:
I kneel only before the one true king. King of the Andals and the Rhoynar, and the First Men, Lord of the Seven Kingdoms, and Protector of the Realm @Tony

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Deleted member 2597, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
GIGACHAD, JÁ PODE VIRAR ATOR DA MALHAÇÃO E MOGGAR O CAIO CASTRO

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9827, Tyronecell, Deleted member 6400 and 2 others
you looked better in the before?

also you gotta switch out your moisturizer, moisturizer gels leave you with a matte finish instead of a greasy look

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, GymcelDoomer, EverythingMattersCel and 4 others
30ml of fillers all to the jaw

• JFL
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, Fear, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 2 others
Looks good but you need a lower ramus.

Also, your eyelashes and small circular eyes are a huge failo, your biggest failos imo

• +1
Reactions: ovosoundszn and Deleted member 2012
The CCW rotation with the jaw forward movement was too much it made your upper maxilla look 10 time more worse than it already is and almost look like it gave you an underbite, you also look you dropped lots of weight in the before and after, the results look very uncanny and poorly done profile wise, the front was definitely an improvement.

Ideally you should had dropped to 10% BF to see your bone structure and hyoid bone to work around it and see if a genioplasty/chin wing or maybe even implants in your case because your ramus is too high and undefined is what you need.

This is why surgery is dangerous and you should know what the fuck you're doing or you'll end up looking like an uncanny wax figure with 0 harmony.

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 9670, Deleted member 10524 and 6 others
you also look you dropped lots of weight in the before and after
There was no drop in weight. I weigh the exact same as before. It’s just that the bones are more forward and the skin is more stretched

Wtf did you do? Your jaw looks uncanny/comical in the after. You looked way better in the before.

Literally looks like you got a disproportionate shitty jaw implant.

Can you ask your maxillofacial surgeon to reverse-bimax?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 9670, goat2x and 14 others
Wtf did you do? Your jaw looks uncanny/comical in the after. You looked way better in the before.

Imagine having your jaws cracked and shifted after so many $$$ to see this comment @Golang you sadistic fuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Gaia262, lutte and 18 others
superhero-tier chin

favela man to the rescue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 2012 and PYT

I thought I was the only one

he looked way better in the before and now he plans on getting almond eye surgery?

what the fuck jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 9670, goat2x and 2 others
I thought I was the only one

he looked way better in the before and now he plans on getting almond eye surgery?

what the fuck jfl
This is what happens someone takes PSL autism too seriously :lul:

"Just get a bimax to become Chad bro, you will look like Gandy bro :feelsuhh:"

OP didn't even need a bimax in the first place, he had no recessions. Idk how the surgeon was okay with it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 9670, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 8 others
This is what happens someone takes PSL autism too seriously :lul:

"Just get a bimax to become Chad bro, you will look like Gandy bro :feelsuhh:"

OP didn't even need a bimax in the first place, he had no recessions. Idk how the surgeon was okay with it.
looks like a tik tok prettyboy in the first one would hace ascended even more with fatloss

now he want's to take away what gave him the prettyboy look

atleast he's looksmaxxing but jfl

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Enfant terrible and Golang
looks like a tik tok prettyboy in the first one would hace ascended even more with fatloss

atleast he's looksmaxxing but jfl
*Looksminning, and I did find him cute/pretty in the before too.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, AlwaysHaveQuestions, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
*Looksminning, and I did find him cute/pretty in the before too.
imagine wasting all that money just to be told you looked better before which is true in his case.

He looksminned hard

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Enfant terrible, Chadrapist and 2 others
But I agree with @Golang and @PYT you overdid it with your chin

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ovosoundszn, Chadrapist, PYT and 1 other person
Over for uncannycels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tyronecell, Deleted member 6191, ovosoundszn and 2 others
imagine wasting all that money just to be told you looked better before which is true in his case.

He looksminned hard
I don’t feel bad when I hear this because I just don’t see it. Even if you think I overdid my chin, how is that not better than 404 jawline and recessed chin? I look much better now

I had other guys tell me that I should get even more projection on my chin. So much disagreement in the psl community makes me feel weird because isn’t beauty supposed to be objective?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
I don’t feel bad when I hear this because I just don’t see it. Even if you think I overdid my chin, how is that not better than 404 jawline and recessed chin? I look much better now

I had other guys tell me that I should get even more projection on my chin. So much disagreement in the psl community makes me feel weird because isn’t beauty supposed to be objective?
Delusional autism at its finest

• +1
Reactions: goat2x, Taylorswift, Deleted member 5048 and 2 others
OP didn't even need a bimax in the first place, he had no recessions.
Did you watch the first vid? I was recessed af

Yeah I totally lost all my prettyboy appeal…

My chin was wide and short, the opposite of a prettyboy chin, now it looks taller and slimmer:

Meanwhile my eye area which is the main contributor to the prettyboy look stayed the same.

It is beyond me how anyone can think I looked better before, just look at the pictures.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: DidntRead, poplo, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person

My chin was wide and short, the opposite of a prettyboy chin, now it looks taller and slimmer:

Meanwhile my eye area which is the main contributor to the prettyboy look stayed the same.

It is beyond me how anyone can think I looked better before, just look at the pictures.

You look like a failed Ken Doll wannabe with that disproportionate chin/jaw. If you can’t see it then it’s truly over for you.

Having that much chin height/projection without a jaw (gonials + ramus) to go alongside with it makes it unharmonius and uncanny (because shit like that isn’t natural/normal)

At least before you had harmony even if you had a SLIGHT chin recession (you were never recessed enough to get a Bimax)

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 2933, Gaia262, DidntRead and 5 others
what the fuck have u done

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 1464 and Golang
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
You look like a failed Ken Doll wannabe with that disproportionate chin/jaw. If you can’t see it then it’s truly over for you.

Having that much chin height/projection without a jaw (gonials + ramus) to go alongside with it makes it unharmonius and uncanny (because shit like that isn’t natural/normal)

At least before you had harmony even if you had a SLIGHT chin recession (you were never recessed enough to get a Bimax)
Yeah I really don’t see it. What I do see after checking your profile is that I mog you into oblivion. If you’re so confident that I look like shit then surely you must be up for a mog battle right?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, DidntRead, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
Yeah I really don’t see it. What I do see after checking your profile is that I mog you into oblivion. If you’re so confident that I look like shit then surely you must be up for a mog battle right?
Delusions me

• +1
Reactions: Taylorswift, AlwaysHaveQuestions and goat2x
Your side profile looks as comical as @Toodlydood with how small your ramus is with a long jaw/chin

Okay maybe not as bad as that subhuman, but you get my point.

• +1
Reactions: Chadrapist
it’s not about whether something should look better compared to societies standards or the supposed beauty standard because it simply doesn’t exist, no women is looking at a chad and realizing why they find him attractive, if something looks uncanny then it’s uncanny then it wasn’t done right it doesn’t matter if you can’t see it or the surgery was a success

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, DidntRead, Taylorswift and 6 others

did your philtrum get shorter? it looks like it in these pics. if it did, what were the measurements before and after?

Your side profile looks as comical as @Toodlydood with how small your ramus is with a long jaw/chin
Yes I admit my ramus should be longer but that doesn’t change the fact that I look much better than before.

Overall it improved my appearance. I’d rather be a 7/10 on the normie scale who looks slightly uncanny (normies wouldn’t even think of plastic surgery anyway) than a 4-5/10 who looks normal

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Golang
did your philtrum get shorter? it looks like it in these pics. if it did, what were the measurements before and after?
It didn’t, it just looks that way because the philtrum to chin ratio is better now

Yes I admit my ramus should be longer but that doesn’t change the fact that I look much better than before.

Overall it improved my appearance. I’d rather be a 7/10 on the normie scale who looks somewhat uncanny (normies wouldn’t even think of plastic surgery anyway) than a 4-5/10 who looks normal
Imagine thinking you can be a 7/10 and be uncanny :feelskek:

Nigga, looking uncanny already makes you 3/10 max by default.

I can’t fathom how a seemingly high IQ user like you ended up being a delusional schizophrenic asylum patient that thought it was okay to get a bimax and that it ascended you.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Taylorswift, ovosoundszn and 1 other person
i see how you looked before

I think it's an improvemrnt but you still look uncanny you need more ramus

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
your maxilla wasn't even remotely badly recessed, dk why you got bimax. you should've just done a genioplasty or chin wing.

the uncanniness is from how far forward your lower jaw is, it doesn't match up with your more flat midface and lack of ramus. please dont get almond eye surgery lmfao, ur on ur way to bogandoffmaxxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Tyronecell, Deleted member 10524 and 7 others
your maxilla wasn't even remotely badly recessed, dk why you got bimax. you should've just done a genioplasty or chin wing.

the uncanniness is from how far forward your lower jaw is, it doesn't match up with your more flat midface and lack of ramus. please dont get almond eye surgery lmfao, ur on ur way to bogandoffmaxxing.
ong

he needs to stop and revaluate before he fucks himself up forever

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and curryslayerordeath
@cocainecowboy

thoughts?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: DidntRead, sytyl, Deleted member 2486 and 2 others