Holy shit! My jaw looks giga defined in comparison to before

In this short yet piercing poem, Lutte perfectly depicts the plight of the modern young man. He is alone, his bodily needs unfulfilled, yet kept, like the serfs of yesteryear, to his little confined placelet in the world, where he tends to his unfruitful virtual fields in the vain pursuit of getting a « gf ». He is fueled, just like the same serfs, by an abundance of bread and such nutritionally lacking foods, paradoxically leaving his body bloated yet starving dans le même temps.

Not sure where I was going with this @streege
cute asf no homo.
Can't agree more, today we are more slaves than we used to be despite having abolished it officially.

• +1
Reactions: lutte
cute asf no homo.
Can't agree more, today we are more slaves than we used to be despite having abolished it officially.
Fr rate my poetic ability

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9699 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
No I was just bullshitting tryibg to sound like smth
Im tired though
i'll read it better after sleeping, good night portuguesh chad

• Love it
@streege i just checjed abolir doesn’t mean what i thought

• JFL
Someone repost the pics
I know an aspie saved it
I wanna see this delusions aspie that got an expensive surgery with horrendous recovery just to looksmin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golang and Deleted member 9670
Someone repost the pics
I know an aspie saved it
I wanna see this delusions aspie that got an expensive surgery with horrendous recovery just to looksmin
why would u do that tbh. just leave him be

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
why would u do that tbh. just leave him be
Cause every fucker here thinks that bimax is the solution to everything for everyone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 5187
Guy didn't looksmin, he improved but only a bit, both sides are being dishonest, the ones telling he ascended and the ones telling he descended
Probably gained around 0.75 PSL at best (judging by the other thread) he was just too child-like before and now looks more of a man, even if uncanny it doesn't matter, because he was already ugly-ish before

The thing is that bimax is the biggest surgery and people just expect too much from it
What we get from this is that some users will never become Chad, because it truly is all around ratios, you can ascend if you have individual bad traits but decent ratios, if you don't things will never work out, that's the reality we have to face right now
His QoL will be slightly improved, but he'll never lead the Chad montage life the average user dreams of
ngl this thread made me reconsider even doing bimax
I'm not reconsidering bimax because I'm legit recessed with apnea and all, but I lowered my expectations
It's hard to face the pure truth and swallow it, that some people's lives are just set in stone and that was it

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
this thread makes me really sad actually @SubhumanCurrycel

brutal tbh, probably less likely to have shit like this happen when u pay big bucks for an internationally renowned surgeon instead of some favela doc like OP.

also exampe of how risky big movements r, OP had 6 mm at the maxilla + a large degree of CCW so prob 12 mm on the mandible + genio. wayyyy too much for someone w an already protruded lower maxilla. the silicon cheek implants don't help either (they actually contribute to the tranny look).

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: oatmeal
The thing is that bimax is the biggest surgery and people just expect too much from it
What we get from this is that some users will never become Chad, because it truly is all around ratios, you can ascend if you have individual bad traits but decent ratios, if you don't things will never work out, that's the reality we have to face right now
His QoL will be slightly improved, but he'll never lead the Chad montage life the average user dreams of
by ratios you mean like not having a long midface or fucked ipd, or facial thirds

or what lol. just have good base

I tried morphing OP. Does he look better now tbh. I just decreased chin height, gave him a ramus, better eye area and wider mouth.

52DA5AB2 1A5C 4FE8 8D68 41761A06DFF3

1CD20B00 448A 4B34 B67D F0D81A189E18

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 10524 and WannaBeA6
by ratios you mean like not having a long midface or fucked ipd, or facial thirds

or what lol. just have good base

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
can someone post the pics he removed them

Someone repost the pics
I know an aspie saved it

Who saved the pics? It should be archived for people planning surgery in the future

Someone repost the pics
I know an aspie saved it
Check his other threads

Pics are down I cant say anything

Get bimax to make recessed maxilla worse so you’ll need lf3 theory
thank to god i'm forward growth everywhere

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and lutte
Not recessed = volcel
my nose tip, slight scleral show, slight ptosis, non ideal shape and width lips and also catepilar eyebrows and bodyfat want to say hello to u

• JFL
my nose tip, slight scleral show, slight ptosis, non ideal shape and width lips and also catepilar eyebrows and bodyfat want to say hello to u
Overanalytical
Just trim your eyebrows
Send pic

• So Sad
If you have scleral show dosent that mean you're downward grown

• +1
If you have scleral show dosent that mean you're downward grown
na it's most of the time linked to phenotype/genetics. look at how poor under eye support have North atlantid dudes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
na it's most of the time linked to phenotype/genetics. look at how poor under eye support have North atlantid dudes.
@Latebloomer10 got heartbroken because you said you were leaving so he left too

• So Sad
@Latebloomer10 got heartbroken because you said you were leaving so he left too
i love him tbh, and will leave this very day believe me

OP thought this thread would be a banger
But instead he got blackpilled on his shit surgery result

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 5634
exactly what i said, if anything his chin can give to some autist the illusion of beeing "too" much because of the mandible projection;
Now literally his maxilas are recessed and don't fit his too high gonial angle, and too long mandible, giving uneven look.
did he even need bimax in the first place

• So Sad
He's only.18 could get decent results chewing and mewing still

@Tyrionlannistercel

This forum is toxic asf, keep pushing and ascending bro.

Just remember these are the opinions of autists and retards projecting their own shit existance on you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3583, Deleted member 1464 and DidntRead
@Tyrionlannistercel

Just remember these are the opinions of autists and retards projecting their own shit existance on you.
It’s right to call out that the surgery could have gone better
Considering that he didn’t even have malocclusion or anything I think he should have looked into chin wing or genio as someone said

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 9670 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and lutte
you have seen my face and I am also class 2.

do u think bimax is even a good choice for me. i am scared jfl w
If you have malocclusion you need it right

@Tyrionlannistercel

He looks worse

ur thinking of sodium nitrite boyo

does anyone have the before after pics? im curious tbh
Look in best of the best jaw surgery thread that's him

• +1
Reactions: karbo