HOLY SHIT NORMIES AREN'T EVEN REAL HUMANS

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken

Wow, if you thought the NPC meme wasn't real before...

Basically normies are so stupid that many of them literally can't even form mental images in their head. This coupled with the total lack of inner dialog makes them literally just soulless robots. Holy shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, Gaia262, stuckneworleans and 8 others
IT users are a perfect example of the NPC meme.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, manlet cUnt and dogtown

They should be slain by Powerful Conan Arnold

• +1
Reactions: birchman and dogtown
this must be the polar opposite of photographic memory.
this is a major ego boost for us autcels. they can't even hear their own voice in their head? thats pretty fucked up. and kind of scary If I'm honest.

Last edited:
Based on the video title only, it's NPC's talking about NPC's. Nothing new in the world.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
How is this even possible??? You mean people literally don't think?? Just lol. How do you navigate the world with no inner dialogue and being unable to visualize anything? I'm so confused. This must be trolling.

How is this even possible??? You mean people literally don't think?? Just lol. How do you navigate the world with no inner dialogue and being unable to visualize anything? I'm so confused. This must be trolling.
No, it isn't. Normies are fags and they can't think for themselves.

How do you orient yourself in the world if you have "no inner dialogue?" How do you anticipate the future if you can't visualize things or think through a problem?

Look at the common extrovert you'll see everyday that immediately rambles on and on about everything. They're not thinking, just reacting based on senseless emotion.

• +1
Reactions: BeestungLipsTheory, Gaia262, stuckneworleans and 4 others
Look at the common extrovert you'll see everyday that immediately rambles on and on about everything. They're not thinking, just reacting based on senseless emotion.
I noticed this as well, then teachers ask me why I'm so silent jfl. It's because I'm not a fucking drone like most idiots these days.

IT users are a perfect example of the NPC meme.
IT users should be hung, drawn, quartered and have the remains of their desecrated carcasses put in a suitcase for their family to see

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 4645, Ritalincel and 3 others
IT users should be hung, drawn, quartered and have the remains of their desecrated carcasses put in a suitcase for their family to see
Ye bro my type of thinking.

How do you orient yourself in the world if you have "no inner dialogue?" How do you anticipate the future if you can't visualize things or think through a problem?

They don't. They just ping pong between different locations and scenarios depending on what stimuli they are given.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Exactly.They're devoid of anything human.Animals can feel pain as well,but they have no creativity or individuality.They really are not human.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans
Imagine thinking you're special because you can see pictures and hear words in your head. Most of the population has both abilities, theres a reason why it's a medical condition.

Imagine thinking you're special because you can see pictures and hear words in your head.

You aren't special for being able to do those things, but a shocking number of people CAN'T do those things and are literally just living machines.

Holy cock balls this is crazy

no wonder the world is doomed. the average person is literally a fucking brainless hiveminded sheep

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans and KrissKross
JFL. Literally nothing else to add.

• +1
Reactions: KrissKross