Holy shit selfiemaxxing is insane.

Holy fuck how many retarded bluepillers in this thread. Neck all of you.

All my life I've been a retard, I always avoided cameras cause I knew they'd make me look retarded, especially at my height. Cameras always fuck up your face in weird ways, pictures are never representation of real life. But I just read a guide on how to properly take selfies and it's been enlightening. The difference is so dramatic it's retarded, all foids in the world have been secretly practicing the art of manipulating angles and lighting to make themselves look better, it's about time guys did the same shit.

So try this as a simple way to see how much potential there is in making good selfies: Take a simple selfie where your hand holding the camera is in front of you, in between your eyes at eye-level. Make sure your face is exactly in the middle of the camera shot. Now take the selfie and look at how it looks absolute trash, you'll look like a distorted mongoloid from another fucking dimension.

Now raise your camera just above your head, rotate your camera in such a way to make your head as far up and right as possible on the camera shot, push your chin out and squint with your lower eyes a little. Take the selfie. Voila, you'll look way better in your selfies. At least 2 PSL addition. Now imagine perfecting this shit, how much potential is there? Do you now see why foids take selfies for hours everyday? It's a fucking art, even if it's fake, it's goddamn art.

Now add some fucking filters and that's probably easy 4 PSL addition to your average retarded selfie(which is about 2 PSL less than you IRL).

Cameras distort your face, instead of letting the distortions make you ugly, use the distortions to make yourself look better. If foids do it, so will I.
I look best in selfies with my face centered dead on. everyone has their angles espciellay with selfies . some angles make me look subhuman others like a super model. can'tdecide whether I'm gl now or should ldar

All my life I've been a retard, I always avoided cameras cause I knew they'd make me look retarded, especially at my height. Cameras always fuck up your face in weird ways, pictures are never representation of real life. But I just read a guide on how to properly take selfies and it's been enlightening. The difference is so dramatic it's retarded, all foids in the world have been secretly practicing the art of manipulating angles and lighting to make themselves look better, it's about time guys did the same shit.

So try this as a simple way to see how much potential there is in making good selfies: Take a simple selfie where your hand holding the camera is in front of you, in between your eyes at eye-level. Make sure your face is exactly in the middle of the camera shot. Now take the selfie and look at how it looks absolute trash, you'll look like a distorted mongoloid from another fucking dimension.

Now raise your camera just above your head, rotate your camera in such a way to make your head as far up and right as possible on the camera shot, push your chin out and squint with your lower eyes a little. Take the selfie. Voila, you'll look way better in your selfies. At least 2 PSL addition. Now imagine perfecting this shit, how much potential is there? Do you now see why foids take selfies for hours everyday? It's a fucking art, even if it's fake, it's goddamn art.

Now add some fucking filters and that's probably easy 4 PSL addition to your average retarded selfie(which is about 2 PSL less than you IRL).

Cameras distort your face, instead of letting the distortions make you ugly, use the distortions to make yourself look better. If foids do it, so will I.
used to judge my appearance on my worst pictures of myself. since to me it was logic that if my worst pics look better than others best pics I must be gl. also I had the idea in my head that the worst pics actually show your true self ...but yeah see, didnt work out for me really well and I ended up here haha

used to judge my appearance on my worst pictures of myself. since to me it was logic that if my worst pics look better than others best pics I must be gl. also I had the idea in my head that the worst pics actually show your true self ...but yeah see, didnt work out for me really well and I ended up here haha
greycel faggot

norwood reaper inbound :hnghn:
Who cares tbh,he is 30 rn and has fucked every single stacy in norway in his life and youth. His hairline in newest insta pics looks fine and even if he goes bald in future like in his 40s, he still will have sex appeal due to his insane bone structure and eyearea. And His got naturally high hairline so it's hard to actually say he is norwooding tbh

He is squinting, his lighting is often on point, he uses filters, his face is often in the upper portion of the camera and slightly to the side, he's probably cropping his pictures,most of those selfies are taken from higher or even height. He's also massively pushing his lower jaw forward.

His head is only becoming 8% longer in his selfies compared to his long-distance shots, for average user it's about 30%+ longer. I don't know how he's doing this but he's not doing the same selfies normal people do for sure. I am quite sure that he is using the algorithm provided by Google to remove facial distortion from his selfies.

He's a massive faggot and you should be too. That's the only way to even the playing field.

Dude lowkey one of the hollywood filters kinda evens out a face and fixes the lens distortion in selfies tbh. He could just be faceappin a lil bit of his pics. Obviously he is still a massive Chad.