Holy shit! Study shows Testosterone levels are the #1 FACTOR FOR ATTRACTION!

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
On females (and males, when using estrogen pheromones).

I knew it, I always got more iois after lifting even with muscles not showing. Its because of the temporary slight increase in T levels. Personal experience wins again, now confirmed by science.

https://www.cell.com/neuron/fulltext/S0896-6273(01)00390-7

TLDR: male hormones activate part of the hypothalamus in females, . The part that this study found is effected in the hypothalamus is highly sexually dimorphic.

Remember the study saying the #1 factor for male sexual success is high testosterone, much more so than facial attractiveness or masculinity? This is why.

Ive always been able to release testosterone after concentrating (that feeling when you get "angry") and I always got more iois after doing so. T maxxing should be your #1 goal now. This is why guys with attractive faces can still not get pussy, because theyre low T. Although attractive faces are still important.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, delusionalretard, oldcelloser and 2 others
male hormones activate part of the hypothalamus in females, . The part that this study found is effected in the hypothalamus is highly sexually dimorphic.

Aspie theory: Testosterone levels dropping in males -> males are less attractive to women -> more incels

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Deleted member 13994, TheChosenChad and 1 other person
come to my party

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1106
What does this mean ?
No fap?
Roids makes you giga slayer?
Or COPE?

Aspie theory: Testosterone levels dropping in males -> males are less attractive to women -> more incels
Less aspie then u think

U forget that there’s also social implications that furthers this agenda
What does this mean ?
No fap?
Roids makes you giga slayer?
Or COPE?
Are you retarded?
Joined Apr 6, 2019
I’d say find a way to increase T or the benefits it gives

Less aspie then u think

U forget that there’s also social implications that furthers this agenda

Are you retarded?
Joined Apr 6, 2019
I’d say find a way to increase T or the benefits it gives
How the hell do women sense your “testosterone” ??? out of facial aesthetics ?

Kpop male singers are low T as fuck and they still get a fuckton of female attention, same with all the other prettybois (Jacob Sartorius, MattyB etc...) Idk what to say on this

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Baldingman1998 and SA7
inject test= fuck more bitches

It doesn't say anything about testosterone there, that article is about pheromones...

why roidcel not surrounded by pussy? cope thread

X0NkRic.png

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787