holy shit take a photo with no mirroring (Suifuel)

C

ChaddestLite

Iron
My face is fucking disgusting and assymetric as fuck. But this is how people actually see you so it explains a lot.

Otherwise I would be treated better haha.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian and buflek
iphone xr camera has no mirroring by default and im still chad. snapchat on the other hand has mirroring

its just ur brain. u have have the same asymetries in the mirror

• +1
Reactions: Bishop, Alexanderr, Vitruvian and 5 others
its just ur brain. u have have the same asymetries in the mirror
That statement doesnt help him or any of us lool

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 2095, Chinko and 2 others
I noticed this recently too. Going to start taking pics how ppl see me. Makes way more sense.

I noticed this recently too. Going to start taking pics how ppl see me. Makes way more sense.

so your saying the snapchat selfies arent how ppl see u and the camera ones are?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LDNPari and Deleted member 2205
That statement doesnt help him or any of us lool
it does because ur brain makes u look subhuman for urself but if u like the look of yourself in the mirror, u will look the same in real life.

take ur mom into the mirror and see if she looks different to you lol

• +1
Reactions: Bishop, LM4sixten and HSM1
so your saying the snapchat selfies arent how ppl see u and the camera ones are?
Yes. But it has the same PSL because you're not used to seeing yourself not mirrored. And you develop general attraction to your face once you know how you look like tbh, which is why seeing yourself mirrored makes you think you loko uglier.

it does because ur brain makes u look subhuman for urself but if u like the look of yourself in the mirror, u will look the same in real life.

take ur mom into the mirror and see if she looks different to you lol
Yes but at the end of the day we will still be ugly so what difference does it make lol

• +1
Reactions: Chinko and shimada

My mole is on my left side. So people see it on the right side of my face. Nearly every pic I've done has been flipped including non snapchat because I purposely set it that way.

Also its over

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
Yes but at the end of the day we will still be ugly so what difference does it make lol
u cant speak for everyone on here. theres some model tier users on this forum and some of them have asyemmtries too

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
u cant speak for everyone on here. theres some model tier users on this forum and some of them have asyemmtries too
I literally mean the forum when I say we lmfao.

• +1
Reactions: shimada
Welcome to the real world jackass.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and HSM1
I never even noticed my crooked nose/deviated septum until I saw a non mirror camera image, literally made me wanna suicide on the spot

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74, HSM1 and shimada
Did you get Jaw surgery yet? Don't reply and you were larping.

The weird thing is, once you get used to it, you no longer notice the difference either.
Just like your brain gets used to your mirror image, if you take enough pictures of yourself you start to look the same as in the mirror.

• +1
Reactions: HSM1
I never even noticed my crooked nose/deviated septum until I saw a non mirror camera image, literally made me wanna suicide on the spot

Literally happened to me last night. Going to see the doc soon to get a septoplasty/rhino.

Amazing how I couldn't tell in the mirror

• JFL
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
It really depends on the angle and lighting. Sometimes I look like a deformed piece of shit, and sometimes I don't look that bad when I flip the photo, and sometimes I look better than in the mirror. Record a video anyway, it's a better representation of reality.

My face is fucking disgusting and assymetric as fuck. But this is how people actually see you so it explains a lot.

So I guess the caber isn't working? Or it is because you're down to get surgery RIGHT NOW Lol

lmfao i look subhuman af. samsung 9+, took off the correct face for selfies button and it looks even worse, had to put it back on to cope. in non mirror'd pics i dont even recognize myself. i must subconsciously focus on one side first then build the face from there. RIP symmetry, it has been my brain fuzzying up the mental imagery all along.

Not sure to understand if we look for real in a mirror ?
I hope so...

Dont be fucking retards. Front camera is horrible and is NOT a representation of reality

Wanna see how you truly look? Take pics with back camera, by someone else or take a video yourself, 60FPS. It is not mirrored, and is THE most accurate way to see yourself

You could also try watching yourself in a CCTV, also a representation of reality

Also you will then notice that it doesnt truly differe from the mirror. Wanna be sure? Take your mate in front of the mirror and look at him. Boom, he looks the same.

• +1
Reactions: LM4sixten
Sweet fucking jesus is this true? How and why? I need this.
It is true because it allows multiple angles to be viewed in succession allowing your brain to patch together an image that is closer to a 3D representation of your face. IRL, you're a 3D object, not a 2D picture. Pictures, and even video, although to a lesser degree as I stated, flatten features. That's why lighting is so important in pictures.

• +1
Reactions: Reoreyh
It is true because it allows multiple angles to be viewed in succession allowing your brain to patch together an image that is closer to a 3D representation of your face. IRL, you're a 3D object, not a 2D picture. Pictures, and even video, although to a lesser degree as I stated, flatten features. That's why lighting is so important in pictures.

So if I think I look reasonable in videos, I'm probably not so busted as my selfies make me look.

:blackpill:BLACKPILL:blackpill: = your absolute worst photo of yourself (candid or not) in the worst possible lighting + angle = how women perceive your looks.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian

Your brain is just not used to seing yourself that way. I bet even Gandy would hate seeing his non mirrored version.

Your brain tricks you because asymmetries are not naturally possible

Your brain is just not used to seing yourself that way. I bet even Gandy would hate seeing his non mirrored version.
Stop coping bitch
if you look subhuman on camera you look subhuman everywhere idiots

Even better suifuel- take a video

Once you get used to your photo, it'll look no different from a mirror

Dont be fucking retards. Front camera is horrible and is NOT a representation of reality

Wanna see how you truly look? Take pics with back camera, by someone else or take a video yourself, 60FPS. It is not mirrored, and is THE most accurate way to see yourself

You could also try watching yourself in a CCTV, also a representation of reality

Also you will then notice that it doesnt truly differe from the mirror. Wanna be sure? Take your mate in front of the mirror and look at him. Boom, he looks the same.
this is the true answer. The best pics of me are unmirrored (so not mirrored like mirror) back phone/dedicated camera from a decent distanxe, by far. I almost dont notice difference with mirror even tho they are flipped and I have sligh jaw asymmetry.

• +1
Reactions: Loko88
this is the true answer. The best pics of me are unmirrored (so not mirrored like mirror) back phone/dedicated camera from a decent distanxe, by far. I almost dont notice difference with mirror even tho they are flipped.

small skull looks good on the back phone, that's why

• +1
Reactions: Whyamihere
I intently tried to look at my selfie as far as i can so i can cope, but i just stopped it from yesterday.
it actually makes me wanna suicide