Holy shit the golden ratio makes you more caucasoid.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
1. What are caucasoid traits ?

2. A small narrow mouth.

3. A gonial angle of 90 to 100 degrees.

4. A prominent chin.

5 A prominent supra orbital ridge.

6 A taller skull typically that is narrow laterally.

Do You notice the first 3 things already the morph changed ?

1. The nasal aperture gets narrower And longer.

2 Do you notice in the pic on the right the lips jut out past the chin ? that is a sign of bi-maxillary protrusion do you see on the left pic the chin was brought forward ? fixing the bi-maxillary protrusion giving the profile an healthy orthoganthic look.

3 Do you notice his supra-orbital ridge has come forward ?

His nasal sill was untouched however.

4 Do you notice something the left skull is narrower taller however he has the down failo off a longer mid face giving an alien look typically Asians and euros have longer mid faces anyways.

5 Do you notice the angle of the jaw causes the whole mandible to grow forward hence creating a longer jaw look.

Literally he has 4 of the 6 Caucasoid traits his nasal sill isn't angular and his lips aren't as thin as a euros though you can argue it's thinner and narrower compared to before added to this some middle easterners who are Caucasians have fatter lips.

@Mr.cope
@ineedhelo4844
@goat2x
@21YearoldFailed

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, widehips_rip, PrisonMike and 8 others
Good thread how did u make the golden face ratio morph

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Good thread how did u make the golden face ratio morph

No Photo shop surgeon did it i just analysed what i could find from what is considered caucasian this guy literally fit like 4 of the traits wtf although he has a death tier alien look he needs a shorter midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and goat2x
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Ocelot, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
who the fuck said that caucasoid traits are 90 degree gonial angle and a small mouth jfl

And what makes u think a long skull is a caucasoid trait? The most dolichocephalic (long skulled) race is negroids

• +1
Reactions: WeAreBoundless and Deleted member 6191

2. A small narrow mouth.

4. A prominent chin.

View attachment 644081

2 Do you notice in the pic on the right the lips jut out past the chin ? that is a sign of bi-maxillary protrusion do you see on the left pic the chin was brought forward ? fixing the bi-maxillary protrusion giving the profile an healthy orthoganthic look.

View attachment 644119

4 Do you notice something the left skull is narrower taller however he has the down failo off a longer mid face giving an alien look typically Asians and euros have longer mid faces anyways.

5 Do you notice the angle of the jaw causes the whole mandible to grow forward hence creating a longer jaw look.

Literally he has 4 of the 6 Caucasoid traits his nasal sill isn't angular and his lips aren't as thin as a euros though you can argue it's thinner and narrower compared to before added to this some middle easterners who are Caucasians have fatter lips.

@Mr.cope
@ineedhelo4844
@goat2x
@21YearoldFailed
tall dark and handsome = middle eastern/indian/mexica :forcedsmile: :feelshaha:

who the fuck said that caucasoid traits are 90 degree gonial angle and a small mouth jfl

And what makes u think a long skull is a caucasoid trait? The most dolichocephalic (long skulled) race is negroids

''facial angle of 100°–90° ''

You can see she has a short mid face and a shorter face overall meanwhile the caucasoid is tall and narrow but more forward grown.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
''facial angle of 100°–90° ''

View attachment 644127

You can see she has a short mid face and a shorter face overall meanwhile the caucasoid is tall and narrow but more forward grown.
My nigga, in your thread you said caucasoids have longer SKULLS, not faces
now go ahead and look at who has the longer skull here, caucasoid or negroid

Also just fucking JFL at you, negroid has a lower gonial angle here too.
U suck at summing shit up tbh

• Hmm...
My nigga, in your thread you said caucasoids have longer SKULLS, not faces
now go ahead and look at who has the longer skull here, caucasoid or negroid
View attachment 644129
Also just fucking JFL at you, negroid has a lower gonial angle here too.
U suck at summing shit up tbh

Good point wrong wording tbqh i but the face kinda is the skull i assumed you would know i was referring to the gonial angle i even drew it out on the pics.

• +1
Except that this entire thread is retarded as fuck and all what The Weeknd needs is simply a better eye area and a slightly lower hairline
E000C5F0 A9A6 420A AD29 F19C12D0D825

That golden ratio morph looks like complete and utter shit.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Mr.cope, Gaia262 and 4 others
Good point wrong wording tbqh i but the face kinda is the skull i assumed you would know i was referring to the gonial angle i even drew it out on the pics.
Yes, do you know how gonial angle is measured jfl?
It is the angle which your mandibular body makes with your ramus, and on your very drawing the caucasoid has a much higher gonial angle than the negroid (around 140degrees vs 110 degrees respectively)
1599268467976 1

Btw, I dont bealieve race plays any part in gonian angle or ramus at all, in my opinion this comes down to individual variety.

• +1
Except that this entire thread is retarded as fuck and all what The Weeknd needs is simply a better eye area and a slightly lower hairline
View attachment 644134
That golden ratio morph looks like complete and utter shit.

Yeah cause the mid face got longer.

• +1
Yes, do you know how gonial angle is measured jfl?
It is the angle which your mandibular body makes with your ramus, and on your very drawing the caucasoid has a much higher gonial angle than the negroid (around 140degrees vs 110 degrees respectively)
View attachment 644138

Btw, I dont bealieve race plays any part in gonian angle or ramus at all, in my opinion this comes down to individual variety.

I only did a rough drawing the original point of this thread stands.

Yeah cause the mid face got longer.
Nah it’s just that the morph in general is shit. You can see that just fixing his eye area makes him exponentially better looking compared to the overly complicated and autistic golden mask ratio morph.

Nah it’s just that the morph in general is shit. You can see that just fixing his eye area makes him exponentially better looking compared to the overly complicated and autistic golden mask ratio morph.

I dont see what looks shit about the mask

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and Deleted member 1973

2. A small narrow mouth.

4. A prominent chin.

View attachment 644081

View attachment 644119

@Mr.cope
@ineedhelo4844
@goat2x
@21YearoldFailed
mirin ur IQ tbh

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 1973

Nordica & Mediterraneans are dolichocephalic as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973