HOLY SHIT @ THE NEWS I JUST RECEIVED

karbo

karbo

300 iq mastermind sociopath manipulator demi-god
so i had a massive crush on this foidlet 6psl blue eyed forward grown beautiful stacy throughout entire primary school, i was gigaobsessed, but it went away when she got a boyfriend

today it turns out that they broke up, because the guy didnt want to wait anymore, APPARENTLY THEY STILL HAVENT FUCKED AFTER DATING FOR 1.5 YEARS :lul: :lul: :lul:

AND ITS BECAUSE THE STACY STILL HAVENT HAD HER FIRST TIME (MENSTRUATING) AT ALMOST AGE 17

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dionysus, turkproducer, ChoSeungHui and 11 others
jfl

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and karbo
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, s3-s3 and DutchPrettyBoy
Impossible

• +1
Reactions: s3-s3

wtf she does not have a puberty or something? does she still look like a loli? wtf does menstruate have to do with her being a frigid bith

• Love it
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
Still ain't finna fuck her tho so where's the big news

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, CopeIsReal, Deleted member 4612 and 2 others
yes i said shes a foidlet, like 152cm and cute as fuark
not impossible, its the truth
damn u need to take this opportunity and Little Lupe maxxx

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: s3-s3 and karbo
AND ITS BECAUSE THE STACY STILL HAVENT HAD HER FIRST TIME (MENSTRUATING) AT ALMOST AGE 17
i guess your massive crush is a male my friend...

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, s3-s3, SubhumanCurrycel and 5 others
Still ain't finna fuck her tho so where's the big news
Idk nigga i was always sad @ the though of her being deflowered by some random fucking faggot, but the fact that shes still a good girl is :love:

• Love it
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
sounds like cope. are her parents religious?

not at all
then how can a consumer girl, who chugs videos of tiktok instagram prettyboys all day everyday, surrounded by grown men on social media who want to rape her not be sexually active? her boyfriend must be ugly as fk

then how can a consumer girl, who chugs videos of tiktok instagram prettyboys all day everyday, surrounded by grown men on social media who want to rape her not be sexually active? her boyfriend must be ugly as fk
probably because she hasnt had her first menstruation yet? dunno man shes pretty shy and shit
also her boyfriend is the biggest lookism mystery ive seen, Nct 0 appeal squeaky voice fucking faggot, only thing about him is that hes tall like 6' lol. couldnt believe my eyes when they started dating

gay and fake

probably because she hasnt had her first menstruation yet? dunno man shes pretty shy and shit
also her boyfriend is the biggest lookism mystery ive seen, Nct 0 appeal squeaky voice fucking faggot, only thing about him is that hes tall like 6' lol. couldnt believe my eyes when they started dating
just be tall theorem

• +1
Reactions: karbo
so you're basically a pedo

Well man. You making your move on her?