holy shit, this cop literally choked this dude out and gave 0 fucks while doing it

G

Gosick

Kraken

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett, Gaia262, karbo and 5 others
7B563418 5C87 4629 81C0 82D7AA6459EA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 6427, Deleted member 5891 and 9 others
DARK TRIAD SLAYER LOW INHIB BAD BOY AMOGGER

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Pedro Zanatta
wait wtf
the dude actually died?

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
That’s pretty fucked

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 4645, Lev Peshkov and 6 others
what a fucking piece of shit cop lol both of em

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, Lev Peshkov and Zercic
the rodney king videos caused riots but literally ever month theres a leaked video of cops killing a black guy and people don't give a fuck

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Zercic, Deleted member 4563 and 5 others
Seen this earlier piece of shit cop. Beta asian guy wouldn't even stop him I woulda pushed that dude off if he were my partner.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and karbo
They killed him just because he was black?

Im surprised a knee on the neck can kill a man that fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6427 and Lev Peshkov
I hate cops

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Zercic and Danish_Retard
Chokes me

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot
Sad shit man.

ACAB
His fingers danced across the keys. Mountain Dew coursing through his veins as he took another full lung hit from his vape.
..."ALL"...
Why didn't they understand? ChapoTrapHouse understands, LateStageCapitalism understands, what could he say to make the rest of this god forsaken website understand the depths of his impotent rage?
..."COPS"...
After all, he had read the first 36 pages of the Communist Manifesto several times now, even highlighting a few choice sentences that particularly struck him as important. The book lay on the top of his desk, gathering dust. He didn't have time for leisurely pursuits such as reading, after all, he was putting in 20 hours a week at the Coffee Spot, and that was on top of all the household chores that his parents required of him.
..."ARE"...
He exhaled the vaporous cloud of Tutti Frutti Blast. "Be the change you wish to see in the world," he thought to himself. If he could just get the sheeple to understand...
..."BASTARDS"...
He smiled as his hand left the keyboard to grasp the mouse to submit his manifesto. Repeating other phrases that he had read on his favorite subreddits was, after all, a noble cause! He could hardly contain his excitement, or perhaps it was all of the Mountain Dew making him jittery again, he had a hot pocket for breakfast that might have something to do with shakiness, but he wasn't sure.
He clicked "post" with a smirk. The 20 character phrase was converted into computer-readable bits and zoomed across the country in milliseconds. He saw his comment hit the website, and he leaned back in his chair content.
"I've done it, I've changed the world," he thought to himself.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 4645, Lev Peshkov, RichardSpencel and 2 others
I love cops now

• +1
Reactions: Nubhuman Siggers and Krezo
Death to all Racist Cops who kill Ethnic incels.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy, Deleted member 5393, Zercic and 5 others
wtf man I understand now why people support black lives matter

• +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy, Zercic and lonelystoner
They killed him just because he was black?

Im surprised a knee on the neck can kill a man that fast
You’re putting all your weight on your hard knee, which is being forced on to a guys neck. It can kill quickly

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RamRanchCowboy, Effortless, Deleted member 5393 and 6 others
jesus christ fuck that cop

Do that to me please I want to fucking die

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Zercic, TUSSELEIF and 2 others
based cop

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and Krezo
The cop is just casually big boy chilling on the guy JFL

But seriously thats fucked up i hope he lives the rest of his pathetic life in prison

• +1
Reactions: Zercic
Another nigger down

Juat kidding thats fucked up lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and androgenic
Incels should hire him for swift suicides.Why try yourself and become a vegetable when there is such talent out there.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
Akoya seishu maxx now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Zercic and RichardSpencel
Nigger brutally mogged by white chad

It's everywhere in the news. I hope this fucker gets killed by BBC thugs.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and 5'8manlet
ok never mind i just watched this this is fucked up

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and HighIQcel
All homo erectus should be treated like this. My respect for cops just shot through the roof.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 773, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 5258 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Gaia262
Bruh he just killed him :lul::lul::lul:

God damn bro I hate niggers but watching this vid hurt
To be fair, the black guy did look intoxicated and probably resisted arrested prior to getting pinned down, it still doesnt excuse the lethal excessive tactics the cop utilized to restrain him though.

The beta asian should have done something aside from standing there literally doing nothing but spouting random bs that noyone understands.

To be fair, the black guy did look intoxicated and probably resisted arrested prior to getting pinned down, it still doesnt excuse the lethal excessive tactics the cop utilized to restrain him though.

The beta asian should have done something aside from standing there literally doing nothing but spouting random bs that noyone understands.
Yeah god damn that cop is a piece of shit and the asian manlet is a beta

Fits perfectly in (((their))) agenda again.
America is such a from the core sick and satanic place.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 6427
Fits perfectly in (((their))) agenda again.
America is such a from the core sick and satanic place.

There are far more black on white crimes then they are white on black crimes.

Its only that you see the media covering white on black crimes to push their leftist agenda.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2854, Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 6427 and 2 others
Disturbing tbh, this cop deserves a painful and slow death

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, Zercic, Chadeep and 1 other person
I swear this type of shit only happens in America, that cop was probably a bitch whole his life and in his mind that was his time to seek revenge or some other dumb shit.

Police shouldn't be weak pansies either but cmon man chocking a man for 10 minutes? just straight up shoot him at that point because if it's his death that you seek.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5258, Deleted member 4645, Zercic and 3 others
That policeman probably knew exactly what he was doing or he is low-IQ as fuck.

THAT RETARDED POLICE OFFICER

FUUUUUCKKKKK
THIS MADE ME SOO FUCKING MAD
I WANT TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT POLICE OFFICER
IF I WAS IN THE CROWD I WILL LEGIT STAB THAT ASIAN FAGGOT AND THAT RACIST TO DEATH

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: karbo and Zercic