I would have used this money for surgeries

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HQNPmaxxing, MusicMaxxingMidget and Subhuman trash
Bwhahaha can't ever stop caging at Doctorcels, they either fail midway and waste their whole life, or they become doctors just to betabuxx to some normie whore and then get cucked by them(while living a high stress life due to the job jfl). The pattern never disappears

Muh gonna become a doctor and money max bro :feelskek: :lul: people also ignore the fact that they have to work daily and go through the unwanted stress their whole lives. Careermaxing is made by the jews, you're basically an educated slave. Lol at not abusing the internet for moneymaxxing in 21st century

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 6942 and 5 others
Interesting

0:12

dudes totally fucked,my god.

even the bald dude didnt even know what to tell him,

My mom watches this guy in the car

If I was that guy Im running away to another country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
Bwhahaha can't ever stop caging at Doctorcels, they either fail midway and waste their whole life, or they become doctors just to betabuxx to some normie whore and then get cucked by them(while living a high stress life due to the job jfl). The pattern never disappears

Muh gonna become a doctor and money max bro :feelskek: :lul: people also ignore the fact that they have to work daily and go through the unwanted stress their whole lives. Careermaxing is made by the jews, you're basically an educated slave. Lol at not abusing the internet for moneymaxxing in 21st century

yea its funny when low iqcels try to doctormaxx, only naturally born high iqcels that are rich should pursue it, otherwise its cope. People underestimate how much time you need to put in to it if your not high iq. High iqcels can recall material fast and dont need to study as much/become robots like gooks

does he get regular sex though??

at this point just self learn coding and get a work from home job making 100k and live in a truck or move countries

• JFL
Reactions: GrayEyedBarrett
At that point you just gotta go full pablo escobar or traffic some drugs into the US for a lot of money. Launder it and restart life. Option B: move to argentina/colombia and sell drugs fuck hookers and never pay back the debt. Or option c: stay where he is now and rot the rest of his life all the while contemplating illegal ways to fix all his issues but not following through and dying in regret and debt. So basically he needs to sell drugs at a high level and move to south america.
at this point just self learn coding and get a work from home job making 100k and live in a truck or move countries
Fuck that shit 400k in debt I am doing some illegal shit to get out. Not worth it at all. Also if I did get the money and hide it but get caught then I would just go to prison for a while and come out rich. And live rent free in jail in the meantime.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 4430

Why is university so expensive in US, guys, just come to Romania we have the cheapest education taxes in Europe and the diplomas are recognized in all the European Union, plenty of Arabs, Africans and Indians come here to study...

Why is university so expensive in US, guys, just come to Romania we have the cheapest education taxes in Europe and the diplomas are recognized in all the European Union, plenty of Arabs, Africans and Indians come here to study...
Are they taught in English??

0:12

dudes totally fucked,my god.

even the bald dude didnt even know what to tell him,

Lool easy, just move abroad .

State education is a modern day scam.