homosexual, right handed men are more likely to develop finasterid side effects (lifefuel for left handed heterosexual men)

paulie_walnuts

paulie_walnuts

rookie of the year
not a joke

right-handed homosexual men being at an increased risk

Physiologically, recent imagistic studies have shown that male sexual pheromones act on the left hemibrain of homosexual men
(left angular gyrus, left caudate nucleus, left amygdala, etc.), while the female sexual pheromones act on the right hemibrain of
heterosexual men (right hippocampus, right parahippocampal gyrus, right amygdala, etc.) (6–9). In contrast, sexual hormones
might be related not only to sexual orientation (see bicalutamide) but also to the lateralized process of hand preference (see finasteride and tamoxifen). Thus, the lateralized process of sexuality (related to pheromones) and the lateralized process of hand preference (related to hormones) could be physiologically interconnected within the brain.

We predict that a very specific subgroup of men (right-handed, homosexual men, for example) might exhibit an increased frequency
and magnitude for finasteride side effects

We have already performed a study in this regard (s3, s4) that confirmed the previous expectation regarding hand preference (2),
but the number of homosexual participants in our sample was too small. [6] Thus, we believe a larger study including many participants, a significant number of whom are homosexual men should
help clarify (inter) relationships among sexual orientation, hand preference and finasteride adverse effects.

lifefuel for people with short 2d4d ratio?

Alternatively, a study on the relationship of the digit (or 2D: 4D) ratio to the frequency of finasteride-related mental and sexual adverse effects has been proposed to serve as a surrogate marker, should this hypothesis seriously hold true.

anyways its over for this forum full of closet homosexuals especially since all of you read about possible side effects and thus are already victim of the nocebo effect

Studies related to finasteride showed that the frequency of adverse effects is significantly higher when patients are informed (prior to treatment) about these possible adverse effects, and lower when this information is omitte

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BrettyBoy and xForgotMyName
not a joke

anyways its over for this forum full of closet homosexuals especially since all of you read about possible side effects and thus are already victim of the nocebo effect

This Thread sounds so autistic and Uncanny It might Even be true SRS

• +1
Reactions: shimada
Homosexuals don't need hair anyway.

• Hmm...
Reactions: xForgotMyName
finasteride...

giphy.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Kragar, x30001 and 1 other person
Thank god i don't bald

not a joke

as long as topical fin and RU58841 exist, we don't need to use normie oral finasteride

Implying everyone here isn't gay.

This explains why all these people on propeciahelp look like low t faggots

I'm not in any way attracted to men, but I like to talk about bones, hormones, diets etc, it's a bit autistic, but I just like it, of course most of them here didn't find this forum because they chose.

im so glad im left handed and heterosexual tbh. lifefuel for me

not a joke

so you saying that left handed people have more testosterone?
so you saying that left handed people have more testosterone?
@Lorsss

Oh SHIT

-ah i mean

good thing im not a FAGGOT:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685