Honest rating/How can I get rid of asymmetry?

Alcatraz

Alcatraz

Trainee
BE15E84B A22C 4043 A76E 8744033E8158

I’ve started chewing on my only left side to try and make both sides symmetrical

• +1
Reactions: copefuel
What asymmetry?

Hey bro! I suffer the same type of asymmetry luckily for us it is unnoticeable to non bdd normies

6.5, your hair sucks btw

6 PSL, how tall are you? If below 6', 5.5 PSL.

Thinking about a buzz cut
Get a fade on ur sides and straighten your upper hair with some straightener. Comb your hair backwards and fix it with a strong hairspray. That's way better than a buzz cut.

Currently 5’11 about to turn 15
Pretty good for 15, your weird haircut and eye area lets you down. You will most likely grow taller.

Annoyed2

Asymmetry a result of head tilt.

I don't see any major asymmetries. There is a slight asymmetry of the jaw and perhaps eyebrow heights, but nothing major worth worrying about. If you google "celebrities faces mirrored", you can see where they have taken half of a celebrities face and mirrored it on the other half, and trust me, it looks very uncanny and creepy. Nobody is perfectly symmetrical and you have nothing too worry about as far as that is concerned.

One such example:
https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/4407582/celebrities-symmetrical-faces-cheryl-holly-willoughby/

You shouldn't worry about ratings and such since you're still going through puberty and your face will change drastically anyway by the time you reach 22-24.