Honest Ratings and advice for surgery.

And a skull ct

Attachments

• received_2475325285904098.jpeg
    received_2475325285904098.jpeg
    9.6 KB · Views: 20
Something completely irrelevant but althrough my head looks small due to being narrow, I am macrocephalic according to those that have measured it (59-60cm HC)

your hairline is receding get on some hairloss medication so you can prevent ecen more hairloss

your hairline is receding get on some hairloss medication so you can prevent ecen more hairloss
I think my hairline is the least problematic feature on me hah

• +1
Reactions: LaFayette
How old are you?

• +1
What is your PFL?

• +1
very brutal
money maxx and perma rott

• +1
Nee. My reference to Holland was about contacting the government about euthanasia.
Ok bro either way if you are above 6 feet there is hope.

Dont try to kill yourself.

Ok bro either way if you are above 6 feet there is hope.

Dont try to kill yourself.
I ain't above 6 feet. Believe me if I have reached the point where I am seriously considering euthanasia, I have thought it through thoroughly.

I ain't above 6 feet. Believe me if I have reached the point where I am seriously considering euthanasia, I have thought it through thoroughly.
I mean sure you will never be chad but just carrermaxx and go to ee.

There a ton of potential wives looking for a "husband" to provide

I mean sure you will never be chad but just carrermaxx and go to ee.

There a ton of potential wives looking for a "husband" to provide
I am not sure I can careermax. I do not think of myself as the brightest bulb, ngl

I am not sure I can careermax. I do not think of myself as the brightest bulb, ngl
I dont mean to become really rich.
But depending where you live you can just save up some $$$ from some mid level job.
And then go try to find someone in ee or sea.

I dont mean to become really rich.
But depending where you live you can just save up some $$$ from some mid level job.
And then go try to find someone in ee or sea.
I essentially am eastern european so the first choice isn't really working thus far. SEA is a choice yes. However, savings are just that, savings. Women will get attracted to your provisional ability only of you prove you are competent enough to continuously increase your wealth.

I essentially am eastern european so the first choice isn't really working thus far. SEA is a choice yes. However, savings are just that, savings. Women will get attracted to your provisional ability only of you prove you are competent enough to continuously increase your wealth.
didnt know u are ee tbh.

And yes savings are just savings. Idk if you really want someone to love you beacuse of yourself, but if thats the case SEA is not the way to go.

didnt know u are ee tbh.

And yes savings are just savings. Idk if you really want someone to love you beacuse of yourself, but if thats the case SEA is not the way to go.
I do not know of a single incel that does not long for a partner that will love him for who he is. Yet achieving such will most probably just remain a fantasy for me. I am a Greek, so not EE in the "previously communist nations", but still a balkanlite that has kinda experienced the dating scene here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Truemaxxer and mulattomaxxer
I do not know of a single incel that does not long for a partner that will love him for who he is. Yet achieving such will most probably just remain a fantasy for me. I am a Greek, so not EE in the "previously communist nations", but still a balkanlite that has kinda experienced the dating scene here.

What is the dating scene there like? Do people wait forever to get married?

2.75/10 IRL annd you have negative SMV. Girls will unanimously view your as a creep. Your side profile is fairly good but you have jowls + high body fat which makes your jawline sloppy. Your ascension will also be expensive and brutal.

You already know what areas of your face need fixing. I would reccomend getting a rhinoplastly instead of fillers and your brow ridge is fine and doesnt need surgey. You will also need a hair transplant. You could try going bald but I suspect you would look like a gay alien with no hair.

Your main priority should be fixing your lips and lower third. This is where your assymetry is most present. A lip lift + mouth widening + Jowl lift should make your lower third look alot better. (Your lips will be hard to fix due to ayssmetry but its worth trying). After this get a hair transplant because you are norwooding. Then you should get the rest of the surgeries you are considering.

You also have to be softmaxxing, you need to groom yourself properly and be gymaxxing.You should stay healthy for your own benefit

I have to be honest with you, your ascension is going to be very difficult, your going to have to be nichemaxxing on disabled women until your fully ascended but you could ascend. You said you had a girlfriend in the past so you could do it again, even at your current looks level. You do see truecel subhumans with girlfriends although it is very rare. Your other options are going monkmode, overdosing on bluepills until you can easily cope with your situation or roping in holland as you said. I would reccomend trying to ascend first because you said you have saving in your bank account.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck bhai.

• +1
2.75/10 IRL annd you have negative SMV. Girls will unanimously view your as a creep. Your side profile is fairly good but you have jowls + high body fat which makes your jawline sloppy. Your ascension will also be expensive and brutal.

You already know what areas of your face need fixing. I would reccomend getting a rhinoplastly instead of fillers and your brow ridge is fine and doesnt need surgey. You will also need a hair transplant. You could try going bald but I suspect you would look like a gay alien with no hair.

Your main priority should be fixing your lips and lower third. This is where your assymetry is most present. A lip lift + mouth widening + Jowl lift should make your lower third look alot better. (Your lips will be hard to fix due to ayssmetry but its worth trying). After this get a hair transplant because you are norwooding. Then you should get the rest of the surgeries you are considering.

You also have to be softmaxxing, you need to groom yourself properly and be gymaxxing.You should stay healthy for your own benefit

I have to be honest with you, your ascension is going to be very difficult, your going to have to be nichemaxxing on disabled women until your fully ascended but you could ascend. You said you had a girlfriend in the past so you could do it again, even at your current looks level. You do see truecel subhumans with girlfriends although it is very rare. Your other options are going monkmode, overdosing on bluepills until you can easily cope with your situation or roping in holland as you said. I would reccomend trying to ascend first because you said you have saving in your bank account.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck bhai.
I said I have enough money for the surgeries. You said 2,75/10 AND negative SMV. I'm kinda confused, isn't it the same thing?

Btw, here's a pic from the time I was working out

Attachments

• 58994640_292845431618134_8087825307047821312_o.jpg
    58994640_292845431618134_8087825307047821312_o.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 17

I said I have enough money for the surgeries. You said 2,75/10 AND negative SMV. I'm kinda confused, isn't it the same thing?

They are slightly different. A rating out of /10IRL or /8PSL usually only accounts for face. SMV is your face into consideration along with everything else. The main halos are height, body and status. (This isnt official this is just something I like to do).

Thor bjornsson is an example of a guy with average facial aesthetics but high SMV. If people just rated his face he would be average 5/10. But you then take into account that he is a 6ft 9 masculine ogre, who is also the worlds strongest man and all of a sudden he would be alot more attractive to women.

Same can be said for a guy with high facial aesthetics who is a turbomanlet. He has low SMV due to height failio.

• +1

You look alot better here, its your upturned nose, long philtrum and servere lip ayssemtry which let your face down. Your eye area is ok in this picture.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

There is ascension potential from this base (low body fat) however I am unsure of how easy it is to fix facial asymmetry. If you fix your lower third I could see you with qt low tier becky gf.

• +1