Honestly, Honest way to bonesmash and get results? Any experiences?

H

HSM1

Banned
I saw this tall, lightskinish, Long braid haired Tyrone prettyboy as I drove by in my Lyft. His zygos and cheekbones were so sculpted. I need to to make mine grow just a bit more. I know I can do it. Bone heals and gets thicker easily. How do I do it right without making it bumpy

This is legit? Tf? I thought Astro sky was a troll?

@Alarico8 thoughts ?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 656
I saw this tall, lightskinish, Long braid haired Tyrone prettyboy as I drove by in my Lyft. His zygos and cheekbones were so sculpted. I need to to make mine grow just a bit more. I know I can do it. Bone heals and gets thicker easily. How do I do it right without making it bumpy
When i bonemash my chin or jaw I use a tooth protector like the one used by boxers. the aim is avoiding collusions between teeth and brain damage, in fact this tool absorbs all the collision on the maxilla.

When you start bonemashing your chin or jaw you should do soft "tapping" to strengthen the tissue you are going to mash.
after 1 month you can start bone smashing as strong as you can: if you don't feel pain after the session, your bonesmashing isn't effective

objects you can bonesmash with
a marker

the edge of a pot

the edge of a rectangular soap

a stack of teaspoons

a very small hammer

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, InZayn, AyWiz and 6 others
I think it works to some extent ngl....
I bonesmashed my zygos until my skin turned blue and yellow and I think it helped a little bit.
But it's dangerous my head hurt for a few days after.

save for surgery

@Alarico8 thoughts ?
Bonesmashing works but I've never seen it not look like shit. Every person that tries it thinks they'll do it carefully and properly and it'll look natural. Yeah right, it's a load of bollocks.

Jealous of that guy's zygos though tbh.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
bonesmashing is cope dont do it end of story

When i bonemash my chin or jaw I use a tooth protector like the one used by boxers. the aim is avoiding collusions between teeth and brain damage, in fact this tool absorbs all the collision on the maxilla.
View attachment 72839

When you start bonemashing your chin or jaw you should do soft "tapping" to strengthen the tissue you are going to mash.
after 1 month you can start bone smashing as strong as you can: if you don't feel pain after the session, your bonesmashing isn't effective

a marker
View attachment 72850

the edge of a pot
View attachment 72846

View attachment 72847

a stack of teaspoons
View attachment 72852

a very small hammer
View attachment 72849

pics of youselfyo?

I'm pretty sure that long-term bonesmashing can make the bone grow, but the assymetries you get will get from it not worth it, just don't do bonesmashing.

I'm pretty sure that long-term bonesmashing can make the bone grow, but the assymetries you get will get from it not worth it, just don't do bonesmashing.

I cracked my nose and it grew a bit at the bump.. also chins from muay thai. So why cant cheekbones? You think it will be to uneven? How did astro do it then?

i made my zygomatic curves more prominent with bonesmashing

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 685, Ropemaxing and 4 others
View attachment 72839

a marker
View attachment 72850

the edge of a pot
View attachment 72846

View attachment 72847

a stack of teaspoons
View attachment 72852

a very small hammer
View attachment 72849
bro u missed out the best one

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Deleted member 685
It doesn't work. You'll probably end up looking beaten up. Swelling lasts very long too even if you use light pressure consistently.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Don't
Do it

• +1
"just bash your head in with a 400 lb steel girder" theory is legit bro. When I got beaten up in a fight a few months back I had a slayer Roger Moore tier chin for like 2weeks from all the swelling. As an added bonus, the more you do it, the more brain cells you lose, so you become more like an aggressive high T low IQ chad.

Astro definitely just got fillers with his youtube money, he's not retarded, but his followers are so he takes advantage of that with pseudoscience

• +1
Bonesmashing is a Jewish meme to filter out all the retards of this population

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
Most of the "results" people are getting from bonesmashing is scar tissue buildup

Some user on here (forget his user) bone smashed and now he has a permanent scar on his forehead jfl