Honestly, I can't agree with incels when they say that their ugliness is keeping them from having friends

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
This is one of the few exceptions where bluepillers are right. You don't need to be gl or normie tier in looks to have male friends, thinking like that is autistic as fuck. You need to be NT and be somewat charismatic. Normies in general don't really give a shit if you are virgin. It's usually foids that will laugh at you or make fun of you behind your back but male normies don't really care. Obviously if you go around saying out loud that you are virgin you will come off as autistic and socially awkward, so just be quiet about it but my point is that you have no excuse for not socializing. Inceldom is at least bearable when you are not entirely lonely.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 4804, Kade and 12 others
I’ve seen it and experienced it myself. If you look like shit and try to get friends, you will be a punching bag and the butt of all jokes. They won’t be that receptive to you and will forget about you.

if you want to genuinely have a good experience while getting friends, it’s best you looksmax first

• +1
Reactions: idkagoodusername, Alt Number 3, karbo and 16 others
I've seen objectively ugly fat guys being confident and NT make friends but most of us here have what they call "tainted neurotransmitters", that's how you end up friendless even if u look good lol.

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc and BonesAndHarmony
That’s why I don’t get the incel movement. I was wary about joining forums because I don’t relate to them, but I understand this isn’t an incel forum at all, hell most people here just want to benefit themselves by looking better and that’s fine.

incels have no charisma and make a habit out if blaming everything on how they look and because they aren’t “Chad”.. look at some of the most charismatic actors, footballers, wrestlers, rich people, youtubers and musicians, charisma and confidence gets them far, if you’re lacking in looks work on your confidence and learn how to speak to people and you’ll go far.

its not actually that hard to make friends, get a girlfriend and just have a good time in life.

• +1
Reactions: SpearOfOrion
I’ve seen it and experienced it myself. If you look like shit and try to get friends, you will be a punching bag and the butt of all jokes. They won’t be that receptive to you and will forget about you.
Only if your friends completely mog you.

• +1
Reactions: BonesAndHarmony
If you're good looking it will obviously be easier, people will actually try to be your friend. But being ugly doesn't stop people at all from having friends, I know some psl 1 subhumans that do.

Slayer clothes i will wear when i finish looksmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
People will bully you, not real friends at all.

Only if your friends completely mog you.
If you look bad it’s likely your friends will mog you.

Unless you become friends with nerds who look like absolute shit. If you do decide to go down that route, you will have to contend with the fact that nerds and bluepilled incels are the worst type of friends to have. They will talk behind your back, use back handed insults, take out their bitterness on you, have an ego and probably throw you under the bus if a low tier female starts giving them validation. I can confirm this from experience and I’m pretty sure @LordNorwood can aswell

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, Deleted member 3202 and Chadelite

Unless you become friends with nerds who look like absolute shit. If you do decide to go down that route, you will have to contend with the fact that nerds and bluepilled incels are the worst type of friends to have. They will talk behind your back, use back handed insults, take out their bitterness on you, have an ego and probably throw you under the bus if a low tier female starts giving them validation. I can confirm this from experience and I’m pretty sure @LordNorwood can aswell
ascend

become a 6'4 gigatyrone

world is your playground

mog everything that lives

• +1
  • JFL
That’s why I don’t get the incel movement. I was wary about joining forums because I don’t relate to them, but I understand this isn’t an incel forum at all, hell most people here just want to benefit themselves by looking better and that’s fine.

incels have no charisma and make a habit out if blaming everything on how they look and because they aren’t “Chad”.. look at some of the most charismatic actors, footballers, wrestlers, rich people, youtubers and musicians, charisma and confidence gets them far, if you’re lacking in looks work on your confidence and learn how to speak to people and you’ll go far.

its not actually that hard to make friends, get a girlfriend and just have a good time in life.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745
I dont care about friends

• +1
Yeah it does . Looks matter even with trying to get friends. I tried to make friends with a group of chads and all they did was look down on me

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Blackout.xl
Just go to the gym and become 6'4" bro
he is 6'4 already @Blackout.xl

im 6'2 and a quarter but with hgh and finish puberty will probs reach 6'6 since im a late grower age 17

• +1
he is 6'4 already @Blackout.xl

im 6'2 and a quarter but with hgh and finish puberty will probs reach 6'6 since im a late grower age 17
ok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Chadelite, Gazzamogga and 1 other person
you need to be at least above average to make friends and get invited out to parties and events. If youre average and below guys wont take you serious and theyll make fun of you behind your back and even around you sometimes.

• +1
you need to be at least above average to make friends and get invited out to parties and events. If youre average and below guys wont take you serious and theyll make fun of you behind your back and even around you sometimes.
Can confirm

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII

It's not that simple. An incel

Fair enough. I guess that we don't always have the same thing in mind when we talk about looking bad lol.

Anyway I don't think everyone looks bad enough not to have average friends.

I didn't want to spend too much on this topic but nvm @coke the problem with what you say is that there's already an existing mental damage (caused by their lack of looks) that can only be fixed with better looks.

I've been in countries where you can be friends with anyone no matter what you look like (unless any outlier deformity) but i feel like the west is a bit more fucked up about this.

This is one of the few exceptions where bluepillers are right. You don't need to be gl or normie tier in looks to have male friends, thinking like that is autistic as fuck. You need to be NT and be somewat charismatic. Normies in general don't really give a shit if you are virgin. It's usually foids that will laugh at you or make fun of you behind your back but male normies don't really care. Obviously if you go around saying out loud that you are virgin you will come off as autistic and socially awkward, so just be quiet about it but my point is that you have no excuse for not socializing. Inceldom is at least bearable when you are not entirely lonely.
guys are the ones who fuck with you and shame you for being a virgin JFL.

• +1

Where are you from? I’m british and this never happens, groups don’t rock around as a bunch of chads like on television. I see groups varying from all sorts, going to parties. I have a friend who could be amazing looking.. great bones, body and tall but his social anxiety kills him so not even the average looking guys invite him to parties and shit.

• Woah
Where are you from? I’m british and this never happens, groups don’t rock around as a bunch of chads like on television. I see groups varying from all sorts, going to parties. I have a friend who could be amazing looking.. great bones, body and tall but his social anxiety kills him so not even the average looking guys invite him to parties and shit.
Lifefuel if true. I'm living there rn

• +1
Reactions: coke
Im from the states. Its brutal here, at least where i live. I have very few friends, its hard for me to make any friends or get invites cause i'm slightly below to average looking. I'm also very high NT and outgoing, always making people laugh. But it doesnt matter what i say or do, ill never get invites anywhere.

It's not that simple. An incel

Fair enough. I guess that we don't always have the same thing in mind when we talk about looking bad lol.

Anyway I don't think everyone looks bad enough not to have average friends.

I didn't want to spend too much on this topic but nvm @coke the problem with what you say is that there's already an existing mental damage (caused by their lack of looks) that can only be fixed with better looks.

I know where you’re coming from, I really do. Some people have such bad anxiety over looks they believe that’s entirely the issue, maximising your looks is fine but it won’t completely fix your social status unless you work on confidence/charisma. I guess “looking better” gives you the motivation to get out there and get the experience.
Im from the states. Its brutal here, at least where i live. I have very few friends, its hard for me to make any friends or get invites cause i'm slightly below to average looking. I'm also very high NT and outgoing, always making people laugh. But it doesnt matter what i say or do, ill never get invites anywhere.
I didn’t know it could be like that, that’s mad. I know below average looking guys who can still get girlfriends, hit parties and even be considered more popular than those better looking. Making people laugh here is like the #1, you always want one in the group, i think if I moved area I’d probably be really surprised. Singling people out because they don’t look as good is such a silly minded thing to do.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hebbewem, RAITEIII and stuckneworleans

if you want to genuinely have a good experience while getting friends, it’s best you looksmax first
I can't believe this is coming from a blackcel. Blackcels are usually not this neurotic. Seriously, I disagree though, unless you look like a goblin or something.

• Woah
Who says that you need to be gl to have friends wtf? Its just a cope

That's aspie as fuck and far from reality. Just fucking LOL at thinking you need to reach a certain looks threshold to get invited to parties, come on now.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
That's aspie as fuck and far from reality. Just fucking LOL at thinking you need to reach a certain looks threshold to get invited to parties, come on now.
It is reality bro, how many ugly guys get invited to parties or hangouts? i never see any, you have to be at least above average.

It is reality bro, how many ugly guys get invited to parties or hangouts? i never see any, you have to be at least above average.
The problem is that we don't seem to agree on what is ugly. A below average looking guy who is like 5'6 and has subpar bone structure but no deformity or asymmetry can make friends (and no, I'm not talking about low status nerds or high status instamaxxed Chads) if he is hyper NT and charismatic. A really ugly truecel is fucked, yes, and he first has to at lest looksmax to the point where he looks human.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem

:soy:

I can't believe this is coming from a blackcel. Blackcels are usually not this neurotic. Seriously, I disagree though, unless you look like a goblin or something.
People say I look like an ogre. That’s my reality son

bro, that part about having nerd friends is so true i swear. i've seen in with my eyes, whenever a female comes into the conversation everyone subtly starts to one up each other and trying to belittle everyone else, it's so retarded but that's what happens when you're friends with bitter unattractive people
at least people like you can see through this bs and avoid doing It, but bluepilled uglies are the worst

• +1
bro, that part about having nerd friends is so true i swear. i've seen in with my eyes, whenever a female comes into the conversation everyone subtly starts to one up each other and trying to belittle everyone else, it's so retarded but that's what happens when you're friends with bitter unattractive people
at least people like you can see through this bs and avoid doing It, but bluepilled uglies are the worst
Indeed brother. I’ve seen it and experienced it, it’s pure aids. Pussy makes bluepillers turn into dogs on a leash.

I also appreciate u

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2748
I have ugly friends I treat them the same

you just need to get along with people if you wanna make friends. not close friends but just people you can talk to regularly

:rage: YOU DIDNT LIVE MY LIFE

YOU DIDNT SUFFER SEVERE BULLYING AND PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE DUE TO UGLINESS

YOU WERE INVITED TO PARTIES, I NEVER WAS

Very true. Nerds/Incels are what I call gamers. Specifically Nintendo gamers. They’re legally retarded and watch hentai all day while still breathing Mario games in their 20s. I tried to be atleast cordial with them in high school but if you aren’t a lost TrueCel like them that wears Mountain Dew Shirts and bring their Nintendo switch to school they hate you with a passion. They also would cut a finger off for a female gamer to talk to them

• +1
i never got asked to a party before my bimax, chin implant, and fraxel laser resurfacing

now i get approached by jocks and asked to join their frat

trust me mate, looksmax to psl 7 (this is easily achieveable for anyone or any pheno after 3 surgeries) then come back and see how stupid you look re-reading this thread

i literally cured autism by looking better too

i got all my surgeries for free too, becasue i was too ugly to work or get high school diploma but now i earn money from instagram

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Kingkellz
i never got asked to a party before my bimax, chin implant, and fraxel laser resurfacing

now i get approached by jocks and asked to join their frat

trust me mate, looksmax to psl 7 (this is easily achieveable for anyone or any pheno after 3 surgeries) then come back and see how stupid you look re-reading this thread

i literally cured autism by looking better too

i got all my surgeries for free too, becasue i was too ugly to work or get high school diploma but now i earn money from instagram
Cavill and Gandy sitting in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g

• Love it
Reactions: 2peasinapod
No being ugly is a failo effect to you in general to everyone, you get less respect and taken less serious, you are seen as low status, much harder to make friends being ugly. Keep fucking coping retarded ass post

Legit, I have lots of friends.

probably throw you under the bus if a low tier female starts giving them validation
straight up. I remember in one particular social interaction one of my "nerd" friends started making fun of me and humiliating me to make a foid laugh, I stopped talking to him. Bluepilled betas are for the most part spineless, kinda like women lmao

• +1