Honestly today i gone out and seen things i dont like

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Banned
I gone out to the mall today and i seen dude with glasses nerdy looking with hot girlfriend,average ugly 3 psl guys with cute gfs and so on
Im depressed
What are we doing wrong ? no attractive females for us
Where are all the chads? i expected to see them with girls

Last edited:
  • WTF
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBiceps, Eduardo DOV and Mr manlet
Lookstheory debunked guys, brb I'll become a male feminist from now on

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 1707, Chadelite and 4 others
I gone out to the mall today and i seen dude with glasses nerdy looking with hot girlfriend,average 3 psl guys with cute gfs and so on
Im depressed
They are NT. You aren’t.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Eduardo DOV and Jack
Love-shyness

I gone out to the mall today and i seen dude with glasses nerdy looking with hot girlfriend,average 3 psl guys with cute gfs and so on
Im depressed
What are we doing wrong?
38211D31 B247 4D1F AF56 5787DDA006B0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: About2Rope, RAITEIII, noped and 4 others
Normal people are nt
We are more normal than these guys i seen with gfs they all looked boring and akward
No strenght confidence and dominance at all

We are more normal than these guys i seen with gfs they all looked boring and akward
Apparently not.

Looks theory debunked, lets all take showers and live normal lifes.

Apparently not.
tbh its a double edged thing, i know the regular NT low inhib normies but there are literal cucks with hit gfs that i know for a fact arent even NT as much

i think he means those types

Maybe looksmaxing make us look like douchebags therefore not approchable
They can sense you post on PSL forums from a mile away.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Achathin, middayshowers, CopingCel and 1 other person
Idk i expected to see chads with girls not incel looking normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
tbh its a double edged thing, i know the regular NT low inhib normies but there are literal cucks with hit gfs that i know for a fact arent even NT as much

i think he means those types
Who knows. They could have bought them for a day so they have female company while walking around. They could be betabuxx. They could be statusmaxxed in their community. It’s all speculation

Firstly bro we’re on a blackpilled looksmaxing forum, that is far from normal
Secondly, most people here would be awkward with girls anyways

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Framletgod and Deleted member 2846
Idk i expected to see chads with girls not incel looking normies
It’s not all black and white man. The girls could be hanging with the guys for just one day and you caught them on that one day.

• JFL
Reactions: Lightbulb
It’s not all black and white man. The girls could be hanging with the guys for just one day and you caught them on that one day.
Its allways like this when i go out
Chads are dead here

You don't see Chads because they are busy fucking your oneitis in threesome

• JFL
Reactions: CopingCel and Deleted member 3043
Some women intentionally go for ugly low status socially awkward men so they have all the power in the relationship. This is known as oofy doofy theory. Look it up.

Behind closed doors these guys get walked over and rarely, if ever, actually get to have sex with these girls. Women that choose these guys always have a good looking guy on the side to sexually satify them.

But honestly I dont see this that often. I usually see Chads with basic bitches or even grotesque landwhales.

@Amnesia
@Lifewasted

• +1
Reactions: meh, Deleted member 616 and Deleted member 2846
Some women intentionally go for ugly low status socially awkward men so they have all the power in the relationship. This is known as oofy doofy theory. Look it up.

Behind closed doors these guys get walked over and rarely, if ever, actually get to have sex with these girls. Women that choose these guys always have a good looking guy on the side to sexually satify them.

But honestly I dont see this that often. I usually see Chads with basic bitches or even grotesque landwhales.

@Amnesia
@Lifewasted

Never be a oofy doofy chad or death tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I usually ses chads alone or with other dudes tbh

Never be a oofy doofy chad or death tbh
Exactly. All of us could just stop taking care of ourselves, get fat, wear poorly fitted dad clothes and land a gf that way. But that isnt what we want. If anyone here thinks they want it, you don't. Trust me. She will emasculate you and make you feel like a little bitch. I have a dorky co worker who admits to having his gf boss him around.

Exactly. All of us could just stop taking care of ourselves, get fat, wear poorly fitted dad clothes and land a gf that way. But that isnt what we want. If anyone here thinks they want it, you don't. Trust me. She will emasculate you and make you feel like a little bitch. I have a dorky co worker who admits to having his gf boss him around.

Exactly your not a man at that point your a female this is not natural

I usually ses chads alone or with other dudes tbh
This is what I sew most of the time as well. But if the Chad does have a GF he is usually dating down in looks because hypergamy. My point was that a GL guy with a not so GL female is more common than the other way around.

Oofy doofy men will never be slayers because most women still dont want to be seen with a goofy looking dork. But some women dont care about this because they like being the pretty one with all the power in the relationship.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
This is what I sew most of the time as well. But if the Chad does have a GF he is usually dating down in looks because hypergamy. My point was that a GL guy with a not so GL female is more common than the other way around.

Oofy doofy men will never be slayers because most women still dont want to be seen with a goofy looking dork. But some women dont care about this because they like being the pretty one with all the power in the relationship.
Thats just coping for our feelings these ugly nerds i seen fuck and get BJs from these hot gf while we dream

Thats just coping for our feelings these ugly nerds i seen fuck and get BJs from these hot gf while we dream
Doubt it. Women cannot feel attraction for ugly low T dorks unless they are severely fucked in the head.

You must be underratjng them. Men can’t rate for shit. They could be the right phenotype or fetish or something. For me the blackpill is 95% proven with some outliners.
Doubt it. Women cannot feel attraction for ugly low T dorks unless they are severely fucked in the head.
Or they habe the right height

You must be underratjng them. Men can’t rate for shit. They could be the right phenotype or fetish or something. For me the blackpill is 95% proven with some outliners.

Or they habe the right height
Just normal people with gfs

Just normal people with gfs
Yeah normies fan get gfs but not like before. Before they can go to a classmate and say they like them and get a gf. Now he has to fight bear hands to get a gf. Seriously fuck you chad and jews

Yeah normies fan get gfs but not like before. Before they can go to a classmate and say they like them and get a gf. Now he has to fight bear hands to get a gf. Seriously fuck you chad and jews
We get nothing

I gone out to the mall today and i seen dude with glasses nerdy looking with hot girlfriend,average ugly 3 psl guys with cute gfs and so on
Im depressed
Ok are you sure they were couples? Recently my subhuman curry friend sitted with one of my oneits super hot like he was her bf, but he wasn't she has much better dude as bf.
If they're holding their hands and look each other in the eyes or maybe they kiss they're couple. But even that propably betabux or emotional tampon

Im depressed
money? + how did u know that that was his gf a guy and a girl being together doesn't make them girlfriend and boyfriend.

in conclusion your a faggot OP

We get nothing
You are either autistic ot incel. In my case saudi foids hate my ass. Gonna seamaxx. Got 18 chicks messaging me on filipino okcupid

You are either autistic ot incel. In my case saudi foids hate my ass. Gonna seamaxx. Got 18 chicks messaging me on filipino okcupid
yes they message you but you will do nothing
money? + how did u know that that was his gf a guy and a girl being together doesn't make them girlfriend and boyfriend.

in conclusion your a faggot OP
yea ofc thats why you allways go out with your hot friend fuck off

yes they message you but you will do nothing

yea ofc thats why you allways go out with your hot friend fuck off
I gotta pay real money to reply. Try it for yourself. I added on Facebook but didnt get to seamax this summer

Because all Incels have that "something" in common. I don't know if it is the way they act, or it is something you can see in their eyes, but all normies can see Incels from afar, specially girls.

It is the same about Chads, they all have something special that no surgery will ever give you, but I still can't pinpoint what it is.

Because all Incels have that "something" in common. I don't know if it is the way they act, or it is something you can see in their eyes, but all normies can see Incels from afar, specially girls.

It is the same about Chads, they all have something special that no surgery will ever give you, but I still can't pinpoint what it is.
We are not incels also its becouse we dont go to clubs many normies get gfs this way

We are not incels also its becouse we dont go to clubs many normies get gfs this way
A lot of guy inside here are Incels. What 95% of us lack is a social circle. That is how most people get girlfriends

there are no chads in your area perhaps.

@Amnesia
@Lifewasted
lol i knew some chads and they worshiped total landwales jfl.

It's called facial harmony. Incels lack it and Chads have it.

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie