Honestly today i gone out and seen things i dont like

It's called facial harmony. Incels lack it and Chads have it.
It might be it. But it is something else too. Girls say Chads have fire in their eyes. It just the way they look at people.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245
Seeing an ugly guy with a hot girl is legit disturbing. But I hardly ever see it. Very rare. You are probably over rating her.

If i believed in everything people say jfl

It might be it. But it is something else too. Girls say Chads have fire in their eyes. It just the way they look at people.

That is just dumb foid speak for having nice eyes. If someone is incel its always because they have something off about their looks whether it be a funny shaped head, recessed chin etc. Sometimes the resason cant be pinpointed and put in words because some people are just weird looking overall. For chads it's the opposite. All their features come together in such a way thatbthey are just aesthetically pleasing, even if they lack certain PSL lauded features.

Last edited:
That is just dumb foid speak for having nice eyes. If someone is incel its always because they have something off about their looks whether it be a funny shaped head, recessed chin etc. Sometimes the resason cant be pinpointed and put in words because some people are just weird looking overall. For chads it's the opposite. All their features come together in such a way thatbthey are just aesthetically pleasing, even if they lack certain PSL lauded features.
The guys i seen with gfs could all pass as incels

Girls have differing reasons for who they date, comfort, money, damage from being pumped and dumped so much, baby rabies, etc. Many girls date down just cause they've been hurt so much from being ghosted after hooking up with GL Chads time after time. I've seen girls date up down matched, etc. And we know that most married women aren't sexually attracted to their partner.

I gone out to the mall today and i seen dude with glasses nerdy looking with hot girlfriend,average ugly 3 psl guys with cute gfs and so on
Im depressed
What are we doing wrong ? no attractive females for us
Where are all the chads? i expected to see them with girls

This is basic red pill theory. The moment I read “gone out to the mall”, I knew everything I had to know.

As silly as this sounds, it only sounds silly because our society is degrading into a joke. But why would Chad want to go the mall with his “cute girlfriend”?

All men want sex, and Chad can get it by striking a conversation with a girl.

The 3 PSL guy you are talking about is playing the nice guy cuck game right now (he probably isn’t even aware of it), and is taking the “cute girl” to the mall to blow money on her so she may consider giving him a blowjob.

I don’t get why a lot of women have to be this way, but I also don’t get why these men are so thirsty. Sex isn’t that crazy.

• +1
Reactions: Anubis