Honestly , you just can't look top tier without a square jaw and compact midface

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Taking a break from the autism
There's nothing more subhuman than the combo recessed chin + high gonial angle + long midface, in other words a shit craniofacial development or downward growth.
Ideally, you want this guy's features
20200519 005701

Short face or at least compact midface (short face is not necessary but still 10000 times better than having a long face) and squarish jaw with chiseled chin. The more you deviate from these the more is it over

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 6’1cel, Deleted member 2658, CursedOne and 3 others
invisible to jbs.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itorroella9, 6’1cel and Solidcoin
compact midface is utter cope
both for females and males

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4430, Deleted member 6310, Short Ugly and Brown and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, 6’1cel, Deleted member 2658 and 8 others
over for blacks ig

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Patient A
There's nothing more subhuman than the combo recessed chin + high gonial angle + long midface, in other words a shit craniofacial development or downward growth.
View attachment 413830
Short face or at least compact midface (short face is not necessary but still 10000 times better than having a long face) and squarish jaw with chiseled chin. The more you deviate from these the more is it over
The eyes Chico, they never lie.

• JFL
Reactions: maxlooks
The eyes Chico, they never lie.
Eye area is overrated af, if you notice irl slayers have excellent lower thirds but no spectacular eye areas

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 3202 and Ascensionrequired
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2658 and Subhuman Philtrum
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pillarman, Deleted member 6310 and BonesAndHarmony
Eye area is overrated af, if you notice irl slayers have excellent lower thirds but no spectacular eye areas
This is a quote from "Scarface" . The actor you posted was in that movie and was called "chico". And I actually agree, lower third is so important.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
This is a quote from "Scarface" . The actor you posted was in that movie and was called "chico". And I actually agree, lower third is so important.
Wasn't he called Manny? I don't remember that line tbh

Wasn't he called Manny? I don't remember that line tbh
Yes you are right, his name is Manny. In that particular scene tony montana called him Chico, that's what I meant. The scene is actually pretty famous though.

As a compact midfaced guy I dont think that long midfaces or longish midfaces are that bad if they come in combination with a strong lower third.
Arent dolph lundgreens and tyle mahers face also somehow a long midface by DEFINITION or at least kinda longish?
If my lower third was longer I would look better imo even if my face would be longer

Last edited:
As a compact midfaced guy I dont think that long midfaces or longish midfaces are that bad if they come in combination with a strong lower third.
Arent dolph lundgreens and tyle mahers face also somehow a long midface by DEFINITION or at least kinda longish?
If my lower third was longer I would look better imo even if my face would be longer
Longish midface is not a death sentence, however under 0.95 midface ratio it is. Nose looks by default huge, zero overall harmony, more likely to have a higher gonial angle, more likely to have a recessed chin due to bad occlusional plan, more likely to have a dorsal hump on the nose, longer face resulting in a less masculine face, etc. In short, it's a bad failo. And Tyler Maher does not have a long midface lmao

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2658
is a pity that im a poorcel

View attachment 413830

My g manny got killed by tony, FUCKTONY

Chico doesn’t have a square jaw or compact midface

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1338 and Kingkellz
View attachment 414002
Chico doesn’t have a square jaw or compact midface
his midface is right on ideal and his jaw is good enough

but i do believe that a midface beyond ideal isnt really necessary unless ur trying to go for a bully pheno (jack nicholson) or a really pretty one (leo dicaprio). for most people they consider ideal or slightly longish to be most attractive:
Screenshot 20200514 022001  01

(this is eme angle p much the equivalent of midface ratio on angle form) as u can see here, the most attractive eme angle from men is 47-49 degrees. which is like a range of .96-1.02 i think

• +1
Reactions: Bromose and Danish_Retard
What is your definition of top tier? 6psl?

Longish midface is not a death sentence, however under 0.95 midface ratio it is. Nose looks by default huge, zero overall harmony, more likely to have a higher gonial angle, more likely to have a recessed chin due to bad occlusional plan, more likely to have a dorsal hump on the nose, longer face resulting in a less masculine face, etc. In short, it's a bad failo. And Tyler Maher does not have a long midface lmao
How do you measure this ratio?

jfl op, compact midface. isn't ideal. it's tacky. girls aren't into that look anymore. Chico ratio is ideal.

Square jaw = good?
No way!!! What a new information! Wow, I'm in utter disbelief

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701
View attachment 413830
Rectangle mogs

View attachment 413830
Not with that eyes and coloring