Hooded eyes come from head rotation posture (idk maybe)?

so_cold97

so_cold97

Iron
Try this out yourself or take piCS of yourself tilting your head up and looking forward and then tilting your head slightly downwards.
When you tilt your head up your eyes usually look kind of buggy but tilting down your brow ridge covers them a little bit.
I think when people have good jaws with good posture, their head is slightly tilted so they have hooded eyes.
But then if you have someone with a weak jaw, they, they might also have bad posture and their head is usually tilted up (their jaw would look horizontal but their ears are backwards and nose is backwards also).
I don’t have any examples or pics but I‘ve noticed it in mirrors.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 4416, varbrah and 1 other person
No
You can have hooded eyes aneutral expression
It’s bone and fat

other is just angle frauding

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax, Deleted member 656 and Hades
Yeah the same could be said for midface compactness.

And if you tilt your head up , you will get brad pitt jaw...jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Try this out yourself or take piCS of yourself tilting your head up and looking forward and then tilting your head slightly downwards.
When you tilt your head up your eyes usually look kind of buggy but tilting down your brow ridge covers them a little bit.
I think when people have good jaws with good posture, their head is slightly tilted so they have hooded eyes.
But then if you have someone with a weak jaw, they, they might also have bad posture and their head is usually tilted up (their jaw would look horizontal but their ears are backwards and nose is backwards also).
I don’t have any examples or pics but I‘ve noticed it in mirrors.
Noticed this too. Makes complete sense when you factor in good forward growth as basically being a prerequisite to maintaining this posture naturally.

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Deleted member 16371 and so_cold97
this is sth well known lol

good morning