Hoodingmaxxing/CTmaxxing 101

My hooding is getting better and better as I’ve been doing this for over a month now. Thanks a lot @NoBonezForMoanz

my routine is to rub two ice cubes on my upper eyelid regions, alternating between the two and taking mini breaks between rubbing them since it starts to hurt. I’ve incorporated it as a nightly routine now, but if go more than two days without it, the hooding gets worse. Is there a long term effect for this or will I have to be rubbing ice forever.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz, Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 9072
My hooding is getting better and better as I’ve been doing this for over a month now. Thanks a lot @NoBonezForMoanz

my routine is to rub two ice cubes on my upper eyelid regions, alternating between the two and taking mini breaks between rubbing them since it starts to hurt. I’ve incorporated it as a nightly routine now, but if go more than two days without it, the hooding gets worse. Is there a long term effect for this or will I have to be rubbing ice forever.
pm tbh bro

How do you lose fat within two days of not doing it? @NoBonezForMoanz

How do you lose fat within two days of not doing it? @NoBonezForMoanz
I don’t know if it’s placebo tbh, but there was a period where I went like 4 days without doing it and my uee was going back to what it used to be like. However this was pretty early in when I started doing this procedure.

I wonder if i go without doing it now, will the hooding decrease 🤔

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072

Same routine for me

• +1
Reactions: brainded
I don’t know if it’s placebo tbh, but there was a period where I went like 4 days without doing it and my uee was going back to what it used to be like. However this was pretty early in when I started doing this procedure.

After about 2 months it's staying for me, Cold showers will probably help maintain once you get to a level you're happy with

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz, brainded and Deleted member 9072

Weird cause the hooding from this must be fat right? So how does fat suddenly decrease that fast. Not even if your anorexicmaxxing tbh.

Any experience in taking a break and observing the effect on your hooding?
Nvm you answered it
I tried it for a few days and my uee was obviously better, but seemed more like better blood circulation which goes away too if I stop. Is yours fat?

Weird cause the hooding from this must be fat right? So how does fat suddenly decrease that fast. Not even if your anorexicmaxxing tbh.
Well, I've been fasting lately and losing a lot of fat, so maybe my body is just using those deposits to burn first?

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and Deleted member 9072
Well, I've been fasting lately and losing a lot of fat, so maybe my body is just using those deposits to burn first?
Can you feel like theirs more fat around the area? It's more thicker. Or just the result of better circulation keeping eyelid up.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
I tried it for a few days and my uee was obviously better, but seemed more like better blood circulation which goes away too if I stop. Is yours fat?
Not going to be 100% sure on this, but I do feel like it's fat. Even when I raise my eyebrows and observe closely, I can see that my skin above my eyes feels more "full".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 9072
the temporary hooding you get is from blood e.g the immediate hooding you get after a session

• +1
Reactions: brainded and Deleted member 9072
Can you feel like theirs more fat around the area? It's more thicker. Or just the result of better circulation keeping eyelid up.
I can feel the fat there

I have started doing it with my under eye. Will report back in about two weeks if there are improvements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, 6485b025t and buflek
Would red light therapy undo this because it not only rejuvinates the skin but it sheds fat too?
Not sure, was outside this summer all the time with direct sun exposure and it didn't do much tbh
You can try it and see for yourself

If you haven't been doing this long enough it will fade quite quickly, especially if fasting lol fasting made my progress disappear 90% in a week once, that's before I tried the twice daily routine which brought it back in 7 days somewhere in may I think
That's why uee can gibe you that malnourished look, because if you fast/are malnourished the fat there gets used up

• Woah
Not sure, was outside this summer all the time with direct sun exposure and it didn't do much tbh
You can try it and see for yourself

If you haven't been doing this long enough it will fade quite quickly, especially if fasting lol fasting made my progress disappear 90% in a week once, that's before I tried the twice daily routine which brought it back in 7 days somewhere in may I think
That's why uee can gibe you that malnourished look, because if you fast/are malnourished the fat there gets used up
found this article

Seems legit increasing brown fat by cold tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
found this article

Seems legit increasing brown fat by cold tbh
"Where it’s found. Brown fat tends to exist primarily around the neck and shoulders, from the lower neck to just above the collarbone. White fat is subcutaneous and visceral."

Suggests it is not brown fat

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel
Can't believe you're putting so much work into this thread jfl nobody is reading the new posts anyway haha

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, wasted and Deleted member 9072
Can't believe you're putting so much work into this thread jfl nobody is reading the new posts anyway haha
need to bro this thread is something magical jfl

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, NoBonezForMoanz and wasted
@NoBonezForMoanz bruh when I do this my lips start to hurt... Could this potentially fuck up my lips somehow?

• Woah
@NoBonezForMoanz bruh when I do this my lips start to hurt... Could this potentially fuck up my lips somehow?
Hmm don't know, never experienced this, what type of pain is it? Is it the classic cold pain? If yes then that should disappear with adaptation
But other than that I don't know what would happen to the lips, if you notice any negative changes then take a break but I don't see how it would fuck them up in any way

• +1
Reactions: wasted
Hmm don't know, never experienced this, what type of pain is it? Is it the classic cold pain? If yes then that should disappear with adaptation
But other than that I don't know what would happen to the lips, if you notice any negative changes then take a break but I don't see how it would fuck them up in any way
They feel a bit tingly and irritated. Can this break the capillaries in the lips or some shit? I might just start doing this with ice cubes instead tbh.

Last edited:
They feel a bit tingly and irritated. Can this break the capillaries in the lips or some shit? I might just start doing this with ice cubes instead tbh.
Hmm I experience the tingly feeling aswell when the water is super cold so that's normal with coldness, guess the tingles are from suddenly expanded blood vessels
Never experienced any negatives from that, lips are nicely red so the only thing that can happen from that is better blood circulation
Just don't go that cold with it in from the start, ease into it

• +1
Reactions: wasted
17 pages...Im not reading all that. Any updates from people who have tried it ?

17 pages...Im not reading all that. Any updates from people who have tried it ?
Ive achieved quasi hunter eyes. I just lack the infraorbital rims. I dont really have upper eyelid exposure as a result of this.

• +1
  • Woah
Nah, I really dont wanna post my face. I dlnt even have a proper before pic. But this is fucking legit. I put icecubes in a bowl of cold water and now I dont have upper eyelid exposure I just lack under eye orbitals to make my eyes full hunter. I took a break and its still there but you have to keep doing it at least weekly to maintain.

• +1
  • Woah
Nah, I really dont wanna post my face. I dlnt even have a proper before pic. But this is fucking legit. I put icecubes in a bowl of cold water and now I dont have upper eyelid exposure I just lack under eye orbitals to make my eyes full hunter. I took a break and its still there but you have to keep doing it at least weekly to maintain.
is the change noticeable? did anyone around you notice?

I can vouch for him, my upper eye lid or whatever was left of my upper eye lid completely disappeared after doing drowning in cold water for 5 mins.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz, Deleted member 3323 and Deleted member 9072

People say I look more serious and older. Its a very noticeable change if you're an upper eyelid cel. But it won't look as good it depends on your orbital rims. I'm lucky.

• +1
  • Woah
BUMO

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and NoBonezForMoanz
This Thread really needs to be bumped
:love::feelsohh:bumo bumo bumo!!!

• JFL
So far, this experimental technique seems to work, for most people who tried, to reduce upper eyelid exposure;

I am specifically interested in its potential to increase the volume of the under-eye fat pads.

I'm three days into it, ice cubes applied to my face once daily, in the morning.

So far, no changes (would be too great), but I'll report back once I've cleared the twenty-day mark

So far, this experimental technique seems to work, for most people who tried, to reduce upper eyelid exposure;

I am specifically interested in its potential to increase the volume of the under-eye fat pads.

I'm three days into it, ice cubes applied to my face once daily, in the morning.

So far, no changes (would be too great), but I'll report back once I've cleared the twenty-day mark
For undereyes it doesn't seem to work, dark circles are probably more health related

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
I wasn't thinking so much about dark circles, than volume under the eyes
Yeah it corelates pretty well, no volume = dark circles
Try it tho, can better blood circulation in most cases

I have started doing it with my under eye. Will report back in about two weeks if there are improvements.
@brainded
did the ice improve ur undereyes?

• +1
Reactions: Soalian
@brainded
did the ice improve ur undereyes?
He dead.

Got too much ice in his eyes, caused blood vessel to break, ended up getting fatal Subconjunctival hemorrhage.

RIP @brainded , you will be forever remembered as "that guy"

• JFL
Reactions: latino_
@NoBonezForMoanz and everyone !

What type of hooding is this gonna give me?

Positive?

20201107 155317
20201107 155246
20201107 155330

Or negative?

20201107 155158
20201107 155208
20201107 155221

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
@NoBonezForMoanz

Do you think putting icepacks/ice cubes only on the eyes gives as many gains as entire face underwater?

I am wondering if the signal for fat production around the eyes is picked up by the eye area itself, or on the entire body, meaning face submerging or even better entire body exposure is more effective.

4 days since I started experimenting with ice cubes pushing and rubbing against the upper lids, and they look fuller now throughout the day. Congrats to the op ,even if it's temporary it a legit trick and with minimal effort. 5 to 10 minutes a day is nothing tbh.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
@NoBonezForMoanz

Do you think putting icepacks/ice cubes only on the eyes gives as many gains as entire face underwater?

I am wondering if the signal for fat production around the eyes is picked up by the eye area itself, or on the entire body, meaning face submerging or even better entire body exposure is more effective.
Seems like it yeah, entire face underwater seems to have other benefits like better skin, better circulation, debloating
So if you have the time and place to prepare the cold water bowl do it, if not then ice directly works well, too