Hoodingmaxxing/CTmaxxing 101

you gotta engage in the cold water in the beginning alot for it become perma tbh? Winter would just help it a bit more but doesn't really do much?
Yeah gotta build it up first, then the cold ass air outside will maintain it probably
Or just hold your face into a cold shower every now and then, works great for me

tbh wouldn't the butter cause acne
Idk you're not eating it so I guess not, might even make a mix out of animal fat and the juice/blood of fresh liver, that would also better the skin I guess, also egg yolk + honey (+butter) would be a good mix aswell for skin and potentially fat gains in the undereyes if this really worked

WHat is the skin method? I have missed a few posts lol
Your idea with putting fat externally onto it haha
I just like giving names for various things :p

Its 80% you dumb fuck. 80% of iq is accounted for by genetics.
Nourishment while still in the womb and first years of growing up, also having a clean environment free of flouride, aluminium and mercury make a huge difference, wouldn't say 80% as today's environmental factors have a lot of fucking power to keep a child from evolving sufficient intelligence
In an optimal environment for everyone there wouldn't be much difference in overall intelligence in one ethnic group, but just differences in where the single person has a more developed intelligence, logial, emotional, musical all that shit differs from person to person

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 9090, JizzFarmer and 2 others
Tried this today with water at 10 degrees feels very good. I'm positive you'll get more results than just cold showers. Thanks for posting and will update in a while!

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
@TheCopefulCurry
keep crying it's cope
this is where the real looksmaxxers hang out

😎😎😎😎😎😎:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
@NoBonezForMoanz how long would you recommend to do this?

I'd say 1-2 minutes actively is enough?

@NoBonezForMoanz how long would you recommend to do this?

I'd say 1-2 minutes actively is enough?
Depends on the method, the best way is to do it instinctively, meaning if you can't do any longer then don't.
Can be anything from 30sec in the beginning to 10min if used to it. Just build it up.

• +1
Reactions: NeoDandi
Depends on the method, the best way is to do it instinctively, meaning if you can't do any longer then don't.
Can be anything from 30sec in the beginning to 10min if used to it. Just build it up.
bro what do you use to put your eyes in, i don't want to put my whole face in
i usually use a big tub but it takes so long for the water to freeze because of a large amount of water
Any recommendations?

i usually use a big tub but it takes so long for the water to freeze because of a large amount of water
Any recommendations?
Nigga your eyes have already become almost full hooded now o pry tier ngl
you don't wanna become a mongolian chink

this is the most prolonged cope in this forum. sad.

Your post to rep ratio says it all. Keep shitposting and saying it's cope. This is why niggas on this site will never ascend.

• JFL
Reactions: doll and randomvanish
Nigga your eyes have already become almost full hooded now o pry tier ngl
you don't wanna become a mongolian chink
I started retin-a and it kills hooding apparently
I like how it feels tbh my body is used to it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
I started retin-a and it kills hooding apparently
I like how it feels tbh my body is used to it
Have you seen any loss of hooding from retin-a? From what you showed me your hooding turned to barret tier. Only your under eye support is droopy

Have you seen any loss of hooding from retin-a? From what you showed me your hooding turned to barret tier. Only your under eye support is droopy
How did his turn to barrett? From ice hooding?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
How did his turn to barrett? From ice hooding?
idk
@16tyo showed me before and after pics
legit went from mumbai bug eyes to hunter hooded eyes

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 7076
Any recommendations?
Yeah that's the only con with the bowl, ice cubes, ice packs are quicker and more intense, I prefer Holding my face into the cold shower tho, on the coldest setting it really is like 5°C I guess because it's cold outside. And they become pumped up in like 30sec already with the shower so you could try that, no prep etc.
Care to explain yourself?

Yeah that's the only con with the bowl, ice cubes, ice packs are quicker and more intense, I prefer Holding my face into the cold shower tho, on the coldest setting it really is like 5°C I guess because it's cold outside. And they become pumped up in like 30sec already with the shower so you could try that, no prep etc.

Care to explain yourself?
I probably can't cold shower because I just had neck surgery JFL that will hurt
I'll just use a shallow bowl so it doesn't take as long to freeze and only dip my eye area, no point of doing it to my whole face

I probably can't cold shower because I just had neck surgery JFL that will hurt
I'll just use a shallow bowl so it doesn't take as long to freeze and only dip my eye area, no point of doing it to my whole face

I think it would benefit whole face, just in terms of blood circulation, pores, etc..

I take a big pan and fill it with cold water from the tap then just put a few ice packs in wait 5-10 minutes and boom water is at 5-6 degrees celsius and ready to go

I think it would benefit whole face, just in terms of blood circulation, pores, etc..

I take a big pan and fill it with cold water from the tap then just put a few ice packs in wait 5-10 minutes and boom water is at 5-6 degrees celsius and ready to go
show pic of the big pan

show pic of the big pan
All-Clad-4506-Stainless-Steel-Tri-Ply-Bonded-Dishwasher-Safe-Stockpot-with-Lid-Cookware-6-Quart-Silver.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Autismmaxxed, Deleted member 7076 and Deleted member 9072
wait is it because i am using glass that itt takes long for it to be ice cold
are you already losing your hooding nigga?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
wait is it because i am using glass that itt takes long for it to be ice cold
Stainless steel will get cold quick and keep the temperature as well

nah just want to be more efficient cause its getting annoying doing this daily
op did say it becomes perma after a while

did this helped someone with under eye?

and is cold shower on face enough every day and for some seconds a Ice pack? I used to do this and it helped me I think. I don't want to loose any more fat on my face

did this helped someone with under eye?

and is cold shower on face enough every day and for some seconds a Ice pack? I used to do this and it helped me I think. I don't want to loose any more fat on my face
For me cold shower in face is enough yeah

Just bumping to say this method is legit AF.

May you be blessed with few sons and many tries OP.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
So can I use tretinoin together with the ice method if I keep the tretinoin away from the eyes?

So can I use tretinoin together with the ice method if I keep the tretinoin away from the eyes?
thats a good question

I saw a few post saying how castor oil can burn fat in upper eyelid area when applied to the eyebrows. And you said you were also using castor oil. Did you see any fat loss from castor oil, OP? @NoBonezForMoanz

I saw a few post saying how castor oil can burn fat in upper eyelid area when applied to the eyebrows. And you said you were also using castor oil. Did you see any fat loss from castor oil, OP? @NoBonezForMoanz
castor oil may actually help do the opposite of fat loss

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, NoBonezForMoanz and lurkingTard
there are hundreds of reports of fat loss from retin a, and not just in the eye area. and also studies. If icing your face actually boosts retin a's ability to induce fat loss that would be great for, obviously, fat loss.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
I have fatty hooded eyes. My upper eyelids don't look that bad should i bother with this

@NoBonezForMoanz hello bro hope u"r well.
for how long usually per day and duration - in weeks - to have permanent results? Could it fix ptosis ie uneven UEE? Or should i only do it in the eye that is more exposed?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, NoBonezForMoanz and Hightwolf
Probably yeah, both are topical so if the areas don't interfere then it shouldn't burn the fat
No, it even made them look fuller somehow
I have fatty hooded eyes. My upper eyelids don't look that bad should i bother with this
Try it thrice and see if you like it
@NoBonezForMoanz hello bro hope u"r well.
for how long usually per day and duration - in weeks - to have permanent results? Could it fix ptosis ie uneven UEE? Or should i only do it in the eye that is more exposed?
Ayy bro glad to hear from you again, I'm fine everything's great
For permanency the key is to extend it over a longer period of time, the winter months are great for this as you have free cold water for this
A more intense maintenance approach is probably best now with the availability of the cold, meaning once every second day over the whole winter, including march should do the job well
I noticed that after one month of no cold exposure the hooding decreases very slightly, like 1mm more height in uee but one short cold shower with the face brings it back to full capacity, that's permanent enough for me, I'll definitely never return to the old uee

I think there was someone who fixed his uneven UEE to an acceptable degree with more hooding, it evened somewhat out and the relative uee to hooding area got smaller so it got less noticeable, definitely worth a try

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: lurkingTard and Deleted member 3043
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Probably yeah, both are topical so if the areas don't interfere then it shouldn't burn the fat

No, it even made them look fuller somehow

Try it thrice and see if you like it

Ayy bro glad to hear from you again, I'm fine everything's great
For permanency the key is to extend it over a longer period of time, the winter months are great for this as you have free cold water for this
A more intense maintenance approach is probably best now with the availability of the cold, meaning once every second day over the whole winter, including march should do the job well
I noticed that after one month of no cold exposure the hooding decreases very slightly, like 1mm more height in uee but one short cold shower with the face brings it back to full capacity, that's permanent enough for me, I'll definitely never return to the old uee

I think there was someone who fixed his uneven UEE to an acceptable degree with more hooding, it evened somewhat out and the relative uee to hooding area got smaller so it got less noticeable, definitely worth a try
Very happy to hear you'r doing great too.
So if i understand well 1 day out 2 starting from now till end of march will make it permanent right?
I never used ice like that until recently, and i can hardly keep it up for more than 20 seconds, because my browrdige gets very cold - my eyelid coldness are fine, but the browridge hurts. Before that i was using this medical stuff, you know, somewhat in a protection stuff that can be coldened, and applied in precise area,don't know if it's any better.

So for the individual who fixing his uneven eyelid, he applied the coldness more in the bad eye or same in both?

Very happy to hear you'r doing great too.
So if i understand well 1 day out 2 starting from now till end of march will make it permanent right?
I never used ice like that until recently, and i can hardly keep it up for more than 20 seconds, because my browrdige gets very cold - my eyelid coldness are fine, but the browridge hurts. Before that i was using this medical stuff, you know, somewhat in a protection stuff that can be coldened, and applied in precise area,don't know if it's any better.

So for the individual who fixing his uneven eyelid, he applied the coldness more in the bad eye or same in both?
Yeah should be permanent enough by then
Hmm I was confused about you writing about the browridge pain because I have never experienced it due to my shallow orbital sockets lol, I put it literally on my eyes haha
But if it hurts from the freeze then take a short break until it subsides (15sec?) and repeat, or just try to pinpoint it at the eyelids
Timing wise it doesn't matter much, if you fill out both fat pads to full capacity then they're as full as they can get, hopefully the max is even for both eyes in your case

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Damn good one, will try this along with vit e oil, didn't have the possibility to do the fat on skin experiment sadly, did you try this already?
Not yet. Im trying icing + coconut oil + adipofill for undereyes. Been doing it for 3 days. My uee is ideal so im not doing anything for the upper eyelids.

• +1
Reactions: lurkingTard and NoBonezForMoanz
Not yet. Im trying icing + coconut oil + adipofill for undereyes. Been doing it for 3 days. My uee is ideal so im not doing anything for the upper eyelids.
Nice man keep me updated, revolutionizing the eye area game in this thread haha

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
I have an idea. Given that fatty acids can be absorbed topically through the phospholipid bilayer of the skin, some of us could try applying either coconut oil or flaxseed oil topically to our under eyes and supraorbitals after doing the ice technique or any time in the day as a means of providing the body with the monomers to synthesise adipose tissue in the regions we want.

Also thanks to @Ocelot and @eduardkoopman for mentioning topical absorption of fatty acids in another thread. I think the combination of epigenetic stimulation and the topical application of lipid monomers could yield significant results.
can you tell me why you mentioned coconut oil in specific? doesnt lauric acid (the main fatty acid in coconut oil) aid in weight loss?

can you tell me why you mentioned coconut oil in specific? doesnt lauric acid (the main fatty acid in coconut oil) aid in weight loss?
Coconut oil is high in saturated fatty acids relative to other plant-based oils (hence why it is solid at room temp) and will not give people breakouts or ruin their skin.

just tried it for first time, i can't see my eyes and my whole eye area and it surrounding isnred, is this normal

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
The problem is that you may lose them once your lose bodyfat

The problem is that you may lose them once your lose bodyfat
I've always had fatty upper eyelids for as far as i can remember.
Even when i was skinny

• +1
I've always had fatty upper eyelids for as far as i can remember.
Even when i was skinny
Then good but bone hooding is still better
Try touch your brows and see if there is brow bone

How do i get more fat below where the eyebrow starts, like close to the nose. I tried this method and its working but i only got more fat in the middle and outer parts of the eyes. Do i have to put ice only there for a while or i can just place ice over my eyes and it increases fat everywhere? Does it take longer for fat to be made below the starting point of the eyebrow?

Then good but bone hooding is still better
Try touch your brows and see if there is brow bone
Hmmm.. my bones are kind protruding and look as if they cover my eyes if viewed from a face to face angle. But if you you take a look from below it's hard to tell.

• +1