Hoodingmaxxing/CTmaxxing 101

Update??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and PenileFacialSurgery
Sup guys,
this is kind of a guide to increase your eye hooding by increasing the fat in that region. Yes, this is mostly lifefuel for guys with fucked up orbitals like me and the progress is fast.

How To:
Basically you want to expose your eye region to cold water (<7°C), be it a full on ice bath with putting your face inside the water aswell or (don't have experience with that) just putting your face in ice cold water. The cold exposure stimulates increased fat storage in those delicate regions around your eyeballs and voilà you can even see it directly afterwards.

The Theory:
Generally it is known that Cold Thermogenesis/Cold Therapy (Wim Hof and especially Jack Kruse deliver awesome information on this) puts your body in a fat burning mode, as the cold basically "melts" your fat cells, that's why many surgeons nowadays offer cryotherapy, because it works.
Longer exposures like ice bathing stimulate the production of brown adipose tissue especially in your upper torso, brown adipose tissue doesn't insulate and doesn't store fat like your basic white adipose tissue, it burns fat into heat, that's why Wim Hof and all the Himalayan monks can live easily in the cold, because they radiate heat.
Cold Thermogenesis has many many other benefits but for now let's get back to the eyes.

I was wondering why the fat around my eyes was basically nonexistent and why the body doesn't want to store fat there even though the eye area should be one of the last body regions to have little fat, because it's crucial for the health and protection of the eyes. I just don't want to pay so much for fat grafting jfl
The word protection of the eyes then striked through my mind, fat around the eyes is there to protect them...from the cold because of its insulation etc.

Since I've been ice bathing for over 2 months now and my cold resistance increased substantially and I thought hey why not dunk my face in the water aswell.
How I instantly knew afterwards that this will work was that only the skin around my eyes was red, the rest of the face was normal. The skin turns red, where the most heat is being produced (upper chest, upper back and now the orbital region). I'm not sure if this method works with exposing only the face or if you need that full body cold in addition, that's up to you for experimenting

To sum it up/ Routine:
Fat around the eyeball should be a normal thing for a human being as it protects the eyes from the cold.
As a routine I suggest to either do it daily or every second day, you either have cold water outside, maybe in your garden idk or you just buy/take icecubes in a bag OR make ice water in a bowl. You put your face in the water for as long as you can, this will hurt like hell in the beginning because your face/skin isn't used to expand your veins beneath the skin, but everytime it's gonna be 1. more comfortable and 2. easier to do it for extended periods of time, eventually being able to comfortably apply ice bags on other regions of your body, like your belly, to burn fat.

To show you that it works really fucking fast, because the eye region is so thin and small, I include three pics, 2 from a month ago, 1 from now without squinting and the eye hooding trick, and 1 with the eye hooding trick + squinting (bad quality tho sorry)
As you can see the UEE is significantly smaller now and my eyebrows improved aswell with castor+mint+argan mix

Thanks for reading
but this will increase fat in my face in general ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
we need an update.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, RAITEIII and JizzFarmer
Anyone else done this and had success?

• +1
Sup guys,
this is kind of a guide to increase your eye hooding by increasing the fat in that region. Yes, this is mostly lifefuel for guys with fucked up orbitals like me and the progress is fast.

How To:
Basically you want to expose your eye region to cold water (<7°C), be it a full on ice bath with putting your face inside the water aswell or (don't have experience with that) just putting your face in ice cold water. The cold exposure stimulates increased fat storage in those delicate regions around your eyeballs and voilà you can even see it directly afterwards.

The Theory:
Generally it is known that Cold Thermogenesis/Cold Therapy (Wim Hof and especially Jack Kruse deliver awesome information on this) puts your body in a fat burning mode, as the cold basically "melts" your fat cells, that's why many surgeons nowadays offer cryotherapy, because it works.
Longer exposures like ice bathing stimulate the production of brown adipose tissue especially in your upper torso, brown adipose tissue doesn't insulate and doesn't store fat like your basic white adipose tissue, it burns fat into heat, that's why Wim Hof and all the Himalayan monks can live easily in the cold, because they radiate heat.
Cold Thermogenesis has many many other benefits but for now let's get back to the eyes.

I was wondering why the fat around my eyes was basically nonexistent and why the body doesn't want to store fat there even though the eye area should be one of the last body regions to have little fat, because it's crucial for the health and protection of the eyes. I just don't want to pay so much for fat grafting jfl
The word protection of the eyes then striked through my mind, fat around the eyes is there to protect them...from the cold because of its insulation etc.

Since I've been ice bathing for over 2 months now and my cold resistance increased substantially and I thought hey why not dunk my face in the water aswell.
How I instantly knew afterwards that this will work was that only the skin around my eyes was red, the rest of the face was normal. The skin turns red, where the most heat is being produced (upper chest, upper back and now the orbital region). I'm not sure if this method works with exposing only the face or if you need that full body cold in addition, that's up to you for experimenting

To sum it up/ Routine:
Fat around the eyeball should be a normal thing for a human being as it protects the eyes from the cold.
As a routine I suggest to either do it daily or every second day, you either have cold water outside, maybe in your garden idk or you just buy/take icecubes in a bag OR make ice water in a bowl. You put your face in the water for as long as you can, this will hurt like hell in the beginning because your face/skin isn't used to expand your veins beneath the skin, but everytime it's gonna be 1. more comfortable and 2. easier to do it for extended periods of time, eventually being able to comfortably apply ice bags on other regions of your body, like your belly, to burn fat.

To show you that it works really fucking fast, because the eye region is so thin and small, I include three pics, 2 from a month ago, 1 from now without squinting and the eye hooding trick, and 1 with the eye hooding trick + squinting (bad quality tho sorry)
As you can see the UEE is significantly smaller now and my eyebrows improved aswell with castor+mint+argan mix

Thanks for reading
Creepy

• +1
You should have hooding by bone, not cuz ur a fatass

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5656, Deleted member 906 and bebzon123
I need to stop being a bitch boy and do this tbh but I hate the cold lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
d

oes it hurt?
I used to take cold showers on my face directly to debloat and it hurt like a bitch, I can’t imagine literal ice lol

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 3043
Will definitely try this. If you stop will the UEE come back to normal ?
Soo, now after some time with closed gyms and no way for me to lift weights I've lost 2.5kg of muscle mass and also a small amount oft fat, was lean before this but my body has to do something physical to gain vor even maintain a high weight

Because of this, somewhat a shit mindset for looksmaxxing and a test you could say I didn't expose my eyes to cold for a whole month, so the fat did sadly decrease a little (only nearing the end of the month), the huge weight loss overall contributed to it greatly tho
Now I'm back on track and it's already looking decent again
So for that I would say if your not auschwitzmaxxing the gainz should last at least 3 weeks I would say if you discontinued it completely

but this will increase fat in my face in general ?
No it won't, the rest of the face reacts like the rest of the body it seems, even @Leforrt3000 and @retard said that it decreased bloat in cheecks etc, ofc it doesn't mean fat directly but I think it could keep the fat atleast if you're beginning to age and the fat pads get thinner, possibly it could be used somewhat as anti aging for wrinkles dunno, don't have any :p

You should have hooding by bone, not cuz ur a fatass
Yeah of course this is the optimum but everything counts, chicoc's eyes are also mostly that nice because of the fat, and yeah his are at least deep set, not like mine

does it hurt?
So I basically noticed that you can ease into it by first dunking the face in the cold
(ice/cold water is always preferable to straight ice, because it reaches every little place and it's not AS cold)
Then it will obviously start to hurt
When that happens you just take the eyes away from it for some seconds , let the pain subside for the most part (feels kinda like a small brainfreeze but for your eyes lol)
And after that it should be way below your pain threshold, if not repeat to take the eyes away again
I mean if you use water in a bowl you should be actually doing this automatically because you need to breathe so it solves it by itself

And if one's body can't take some cold for real then one should really work on their metabolism because now that I've fixed mine again without the help of cold therapy I can run around naked in the rain at 10°C and it feels awesome lmao

I used to take cold showers on my face directly to debloat and it hurt like a bitch, I can’t imagine literal ice lol
Yeah not a fan of this way either, I think it's just the cold water with a pressure to it which is a bit more direct and it presses on your skin like needles, still water is a lot more comfortable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, PenileFacialSurgery and far336
Soo, now after some time with closed gyms and no way for me to lift weights I've lost 2.5kg of muscle mass and also a small amount oft fat, was lean before this but my body has to do something physical to gain vor even maintain a high weight

Because of this, somewhat a shit mindset for looksmaxxing and a test you could say I didn't expose my eyes to cold for a whole month, so the fat did sadly decrease a little (only nearing the end of the month), the huge weight loss overall contributed to it greatly tho
Now I'm back on track and it's already looking decent again
So for that I would say if your not auschwitzmaxxing the gainz should last at least 3 weeks I would say if you discontinued it completely

No it won't, the rest of the face reacts like the rest of the body it seems, even @Leforrt3000 and @retard said that it decreased bloat in cheecks etc, ofc it doesn't mean fat directly but I think it could keep the fat atleast if you're beginning to age and the fat pads get thinner, possibly it could be used somewhat as anti aging for wrinkles dunno, don't have any :p

Yeah of course this is the optimum but everything counts, chicoc's eyes are also mostly that nice because of the fat, and yeah his are at least deep set, not like mine

So I basically noticed that you can ease into it by first dunking the face in the cold
(ice/cold water is always preferable to straight ice, because it reaches every little place and it's not AS cold)
Then it will obviously start to hurt
When that happens you just take the eyes away from it for some seconds , let the pain subside for the most part (feels kinda like a small brainfreeze but for your eyes lol)
And after that it should be way below your pain threshold, if not repeat to take the eyes away again
I mean if you use water in a bowl you should be actually doing this automatically because you need to breathe so it solves it by itself

And if one's body can't take some cold for real then one should really work on their metabolism because now that I've fixed mine again without the help of cold therapy I can run around naked in the rain at 10°C and it feels awesome lmao

Yeah not a fan of this way either, I think it's just the cold water with a pressure to it which is a bit more direct and it presses on your skin like needles, still water is a lot more comfortable
can you please provides us with pics?

• +1
Reactions: fachero17 and Deleted member 906
can you please provides us with pics?
yeah, took this picture today, that's how it looks like now after continuing the routine, not squinting obviously
Fortunately I don't have any pics from before that, looked even more shit :S
Fat hooding may

I am gonna try to do this intensively now for some weeks, I'll try twice daily, once after breakfast and once after dinner to see if it can speed it up, am also gonna post update pics like once every week
Also I've found a method today to set it all up easily
-basically you take a huge bowl where your face fits inside, fill it up with water
-next you throw one of those cooling packs from the freezer inside
-put the whole thing in your fridge for like half an hour or so, maybe less dunno
-take it out, take out the cooling pack and just perform the face dunk routine, the water should definintely be below 7°C
-> less pain than straight ice, easy setup and more (time) efficient

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, LostYouth, SadnessWYJ and 4 others
yeah, took this picture today, that's how it looks like now after continuing the routine, not squinting obviously
Fortunately I don't have any pics from before that, looked even more shit :S
View attachment 399971

I am gonna try to do this intensively now for some weeks, I'll try twice daily, once after breakfast and once after dinner to see if it can speed it up, am also gonna post update pics like once every week
Also I've found a method today to set it all up easily
-basically you take a huge bowl where your face fits inside, fill it up with water
-next you throw one of those cooling packs from the freezer inside
-put the whole thing in your fridge for like half an hour or so, maybe less dunno
-take it out, take out the cooling pack and just perform the face dunk routine, the water should definintely be below 7°C
-> less pain than straight ice, easy setup and more (time) efficient
thank you for all these informations. Anything to tighten and lower up the lower eyelid when it's like yours, ie droppy and sclearal show?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, IWantToMax and NoBonezForMoanz
thank you for all these informations. Anything to tighten and lower up the lower eyelid when it's like yours, ie droppy and sclearal show?
That's something I'm on the lookout for aswell, at least a lf2 would be needed
well you can see in the left eye (my right) that it's a bit more droopy than the other
that's because that side of the face itself is kinda droopy, maxilla is underdeveloped on that side
Actually you would align the pic so that the eye on the right side has a neutral canthal tilt, that's how it really looks because of it :feelsbadman:
basically hunchback of notredame
but hey with the hooding trick and slight squinting the droopines kinda goes away, at least I can fraud in pics with that

• +1
That's something I'm on the lookout for aswell, at least a lf2 would be needed
well you can see in the left eye (my right) that it's a bit more droopy than the other
that's because that side of the face itself is kinda droopy, maxilla is underdeveloped on that side
Actually you would align the pic so that the eye on the right side has a neutral canthal tilt, that's how it really looks because of it :feelsbadman:
basically hunchback of notredame
but hey with the hooding trick and slight squinting the droopines kinda goes away, at least I can fraud in pics with that
Thanks man.
That's litterally one of the few cool threads I've seen lately.
Mods should make this sticky if it's not already. @Lorsss

I will try doing that 5 minutes a day during a ice cold shower and will report back.

To tighten lower eyelids apparently you can workout the muscles beneath the eye.
I had seen a thread about that the other day of a person who had botox in jection to reduce the muscle's hypertrophy and his lower eyelid looked more droopy.

I will start doing it for 5/10 minutes daily, pain is not an issue, I can't get through it to become :chad:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 906, far336 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 906 and NoBonezForMoanz
Very interesting, but isn't this cold exposure used to REMOVE fat in procedures such as coolsculpting? Unless I misread, you talked about cold fat burns into heat.
This theory makes sense in terms of insulation, but it completely conflicts with something like this:
https://www.realself.com/coolsculpting
Can't deny the results though, and there's definitely a link between cold climate and browrige bone developent.
Screenshot 20200510 223356  01  01  01  01

• +1
Reactions: terrorblade, Deleted member 906, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
Anyone else gotten results?

• +1
Very interesting, but isn't this cold exposure used to REMOVE fat in procedures such as coolsculpting? Unless I misread, you talked about cold fat burns into heat.
This theory makes sense in terms of insulation, but it completely conflicts with something like this:
https://www.realself.com/coolsculpting
Can't deny the results though, and there's definitely a link between cold climate and browrige bone developent.
View attachment 400604
I'm aware of coolsculpting, experienced it myself through ice baths but I went on from the base that it also helps to build brown fat in the torso, a body region where you need extra warmth so I thought that the eyes should behave the same and indeed they do
Also in the picture of yours you can see the browridge yeah and that causes more eye hooding automatically, those people don't even need such huge fat pads because the eyes are so deep set already, but those that got shit development this is godsent
Anyone else gotten results?
And anyone who makes this question, just try it, if you do it correctly like i posted in #62 you should see that the eye are is reddish and a bit pumped up, looks literally like a pump which makes the hooding awesome temporarily

Last edited:
  • +1
Incredible thread, what's the hooding trick?

• +1
Incredible thread, what's the hooding trick?
I'll try to explain
You basically raise your eyebrows, (then you should maybe notice that the eyelid is kinda rolled up deep right below your orbital bone (maybe not if not recessed))
make a short blink so it becomes flat
And then you lay your brow fat pad over the eyelid
Hope itcs understandable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, PenileFacialSurgery and SteveRogers
@retard report in retard

• +1
as you said wouldn't that make your body burn fat instead of increasing it due to cold exposure?

• +1
ice to increase eye hooding?
Upper eyelid fillers cost 300-400 dollars and they last to years

• Ugh..
  • +1
as you said wouldn't that make your body burn fat instead of increasing it due to cold exposure?
As I said many times usually it would but I thought of this on the basis that cold makes your body build brown fat especially around your upper torso, because it's an important and sensitive area
Eyes are aswell so I tried it and voilà, I think by sunday I'll be able to fraud opry's hooding lol

Just do that twice a day works so much faster
ice to increase eye hooding?
Upper eyelid fillers cost 300-400 dollars and they last to years
Some people either don't have any cash or want to keep it natural, and everybody should have sufficient fat around the eyes, it's just the cozy cucked heated houses etc everyone is staying inside in winter, with normal outside exposure during negative degree C weather this would happen naturally

Last edited:
  • +1
jfl at this magnificient thread getting unpinned

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Tb62, PenileFacialSurgery and 6 others
any updates?

• +1
oh greycels....

Can you shut the fuck up? This greycel's one post mogs your entire discography of post. "LOl greycels' What the fuck have you contributed to this site? What looksmaxing knowledge have you produced? You add no value. This guy makes a quality post and here you are flexing your post count which just makes you look like an autistic incel who lives and breathes this site,

• +1
Reactions: not.curry, latino_, |Daddy_Zygos| and 13 others
any updates?
This sunday, progress looking good already, twice a day and you're breaking the system lmao
Makes sense though, if you look at any tribe somewhere everyone has brutally hooded eyes, look at the san bushmen in africa, ofc they have nice supraorbitals but you can see that there's a thick fat layer aswell
Fat around the eyes should be a normal thing for EVERYONE it's just that with our cucked lifestyles we don't longer expose ourselves to the elements which causes ugliness lol

Can you shut the fuck up? This greycel's one post mogs your entire discography of post. "LOl greycels' What the fuck have you contributed to this site? What looksmaxing knowledge have you produced? You add no value. This guy makes a quality post and here you are flexing your post count which just makes you look like an autistic incel who lives and breathes this site,
Let them rotters rot, jfl at taking pride in wasting more time on an incel forum :feelskek:
Imagine that a greycel's first thread is more useful than everything one has ever posted before :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15406, paranakee, Deleted member 906 and 3 others
This sunday, progress looking good already, twice a day and you're breaking the system lmao
Makes sense though, if you look at any tribe somewhere everyone has brutally hooded eyes, look at the san bushmen in africa, ofc they have nice supraorbitals but you can see that there's a thick fat layer aswell
Fat around the eyes should be a normal thing for EVERYONE it's just that with our cucked lifestyles we don't longer expose ourselves to the elements which causes ugliness lol

Sounds good, and according to the tribes, could you also build fat above the eyes using the sun/heat instead of ice like you mentioned African tribes have?

• +1
Sounds good, and according to the tribes, could you also build fat above the eyes using the sun/heat instead of ice like you mentioned African tribes have?
Nah probably not, or else hooding would be a lot more common here where everyone is inside all the time, the fat doesn't have any insulating function when it's warm all the time
Of course the tribesmen have good genetics which kinda dictate how the face is built independent of environment but the human body can adapt to various environments easily, I really cannot wait to sunday to show the progress but it's hella fast

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, PenileFacialSurgery and Deleted member 6403
Alright guys, today is the day of bragging about my method, updating on this weekly progress using cold water twice a day, even missed it for one and a half days but that doesn't stop the progress lol, all pics were taken not even 2h ago

To everyone who is too lazy now to do this or says it's cope or whatever, it's literally 10min a day and those results come faster than the appointment with a surgeon for fillers so yeah, no reason not to do this

This is rested now, the eyelids are basically hooded, no hooding trick, no squint nothing, too bad it doesn't lift the upper eyelids :S
Fat hooding 1705 rested

Including two squint/squinch pics because the amount of squinch varies from pic to pic, also slight angle differences
Fat hooding 1705 squint1
Fat hooding 1705 squint3

This is probably not only the easiest, quickest, cheapest and most foolproof looksmaxxing method out there, now pin it again mods lol
Also my dark circles got lighter and "softer", so there's more mass now, so those who've got dark undereyes despite good orbital vector just need this and that's gonna be fixed

Also you guys who want to use ice, just listen to me on this one use cold water, there's NOTHING that straight ice can do better than cold water

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, fachero17, pizza and 9 others
@Lorsss Best of the Best?

Alright guys, today is the day of bragging about my method, updating on this weekly progress using cold water twice a day, even missed it for one and a half days but that doesn't stop the progress lol, all pics were taken not even 2h ago

To everyone who is too lazy now to do this or says it's cope or whatever, it's literally 10min a day and those results come faster than the appointment with a surgeon for fillers so yeah, no reason not to do this

This is rested now, the eyelids are basically hooded, no hooding trick, no squint nothing, too bad it doesn't lift the upper eyelids :S
View attachment 411059

Including two squint/squinch pics because the amount of squinch varies from pic to pic, also slight angle differences
View attachment 411064View attachment 411066

This is probably not only the easiest, quickest, cheapest and most foolproof looksmaxxing method out there, now pin it again mods lol
Also my dark circles got lighter and "softer", so there's more mass now, so those who've got dark undereyes despite good orbital vector just need this and that's gonna be fixed

Also you guys who want to use ice, just listen to me on this one use cold water, there's NOTHING that straight ice can do better than cold water
how long did you do it to get those gains?

• +1
how long did you do it to get those gains?
I you look a bit back there's a post from last week with the picture from last sunday, this is the progress of one week, twice daily for around 10min, basically I do it now until the water no longer feels cold for my eyes

• +1
I you look a bit back there's a post from last week with the picture from last sunday, this is the progress of one week, twice daily for around 10min, basically I do it now until the water no longer feels cold for my eyes
nice. do u think i'll get gains from holding my eyes under the running tap water on the coldest setting or should i use ice?

• +1
nice. do u think i'll get gains from holding my eyes under the running tap water on the coldest setting or should i use ice?
running water is definetly an option, though it's more uncomfortable than still water as the water is circulating and you're always getting new coldness, you've just gotta make sure that the eye are is red and pumped up afterwards, that's the only important thing, as long as you get that effect the method is ok
it looks kinda stupid tho to hold your head beneath the tap for 5min just sayin :p
The only form of ice i would think of that could work brutally is slush ice, as it's almost liquid and can adapt its surface, prolly painfully cold though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, PenileFacialSurgery and BlindMaxxer
running water is definetly an option, though it's more uncomfortable than still water as the water is circulating and you're always getting new coldness, you've just gotta make sure that the eye are is red and pumped up afterwards, that's the only important thing, as long as you get that effect the method is ok
it looks kinda stupid tho to hold your head beneath the tap for 5min just sayin :p
The only form of ice i would think of that could work brutally is slush ice, as it's almost liquid and can adapt its surface, prolly painfully cold though
alright thanks for the response. i think ill put cold water in a zip plastic back with ice in it and leave it on my eyes until they are red and pumped. do you reckon that to work well?

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 906
i tried to do this but my eyes dont become red idk hot it works honestly

• +1
alright thanks for the response. i think ill put cold water in a zip plastic back with ice in it and leave it on my eyes until they are red and pumped. do you reckon that to work well?
Tried that, not the best but not the worst, just make sure that there is absolutely no air inside, to hold it up against the eye area while having the head upright, and to make your eye area and the bag wet beforehand so the temperature travels easier

Well the eyes themselves shouldn't become red, the skin around it, how exactly did you do it? Almost impossible with water directly to not have the skin become red in my experience
I will post a picture in the evening how it looks like directly afterwards so you can compare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and godlikesz
Tried that, not the best but not the worst, just make sure that there is absolutely no air inside, to hold it up against the eye area while having the head upright, and to make your eye area and the bag wet beforehand so the temperature travels easier

Well the eyes themselves shouldn't become red, the skin around it, how exactly did you do it? Almost impossible with water directly to not have the skin become red in my experience
I will post a picture in the evening how it looks like directly afterwards so you can compare
alright, thanks

• +1

i took like a bucket of cold water with ice cubes and literally put the face inside it again and again , is that ok? xD

• +1
i took like a bucket of cold water with ice cubes and literally put the face inside it again and again , is that ok? xD
Finally someone that does it correctly
Did you let it cool even more with the ice?
Because our tap water is like hella warm, 18°C or so, needs like an hour with a huge ice pack in the fridge to cool down to a nice temperature.
If that's the case then maybe it wasn't cold enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and godlikesz
Finally someone that does it correctly
Did you let it cool even more with the ice?
Because our tap water is like hella warm, 18°C or so, needs like an hour with a huge ice pack in the fridge to cool down to a nice temperature.
If that's the case then maybe it wasn't cold enough
i did not let it cool even more with the ice actually yeah , but dem was already very cold
i couldn't hold my breath for more than like 10 seconds because of the cold , gonna try it again sometime i guess

• +1
i did not let it cool even more with the ice actually yeah , but dem was already very cold
i couldn't hold my breath for more than like 10 seconds because of the cold , gonna try it again sometime i guess
I just fill the bowl and put it in the fridge before eating, after eating it's down to a nice cold temp, it's a nice routine to build up, just maybe use something smaller that fits inside your fridge xD and like that you should be able to do this consistently without any additional effort

• +1
Should look somewhat like this, even if not, if the skin is as cold as the water to the touch that's also ok i guess
IMG 20200517 195746

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 906, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
  • +1
oh ok i thought even redder than that , nice nice , btw u put everytime new ice cubes in the cold water right?
yeah it was a lot redder when I first began doing this, guess it gets lighter the more one progresses
also I always put new water in the bowl, because the ice pack has to be put back inside the freezer and the bowl does take up some space in the fridge so I can't put it there for the whole day :S, so it's just logistics in my case

• +1
Will start doing this, have you experienced similar adaptations beneath the eyes?

Edit: Just did it jfl, hurts like a motherfucker but feels good immediately after you pull out.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and NoBonezForMoanz
Will start doing this, have you experienced similar adaptations beneath the eyes?

Edit: Just did it jfl, hurts like a motherfucker but feels good immediately after you pull out.
It did get lighter and "softer" there so yeah
Also nice that you did it with that level of cold and pulling out for a short time does kinda reset the pain, and afterwards it just feels soo good
If you wanna experience real pain try to move your face around in the water a bit

• +1