Hoodingmaxxing/CTmaxxing 101

It did get lighter and "softer" there so yeah
Also nice that you did it with that level of cold and pulling out for a short time does kinda reset the pain, and afterwards it just feels soo good
If you wanna experience real pain try to move your face around in the water a bit
do you this mask works ? i have this

Attachments

• imgp8786___.jpg
    imgp8786___.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 140
  • +1
Reactions: mewcoper and Deleted member 906
do you this mask works ? i have this
Had it on me when I was at the surgeon once, wasn't really cold
But if you put it in the freezer and then make your eye are wet along with this mask, and then hold the mask against your eye area it could work

• +1
Reactions: mewcoper, Deleted member 906 and PenileFacialSurgery
tried it yesterday. Headache is terrible Almost like brainfreeze. Does this get better?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
tried it yesterday. Headache is terrible Almost like brainfreeze. Does this get better?
Yeah just take the face out for a bit when you begin to feel the brainfreeze coming, also yes it gets better as the fat builds up and shields the eyes more from the cold

• +1
This doesn't make any sense.
Cold causes atrophy of the fat tissue, therefore you will lose fat tissue around your eyes and make it even worse.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Karstossos, randomvanish and 2 others
Was doing research on this and discovered that Gwyneth Paltrow claims that she does this in the morning. Coincidentally, she has minimal UEE.
MV5BNzIxOTQ1NTU1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQ4MDY0Nw@@._V1_.jpg

Wim Hof (iceman) also has hooded eyes.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 906, PenileFacialSurgery and 2 others
This doesn't make any sense.
Cold causes atrophy of the fat tissue, therefore you will lose fat tissue around your eyes and make it even worse.
Did you even read the thread? Everything got discussed, also you don't see the pics or what jfl
Was doing research on this and discovered that Gwyneth Paltrow claims that she does this in the morning. Coincidentally, she has minimal UEE.
MV5BNzIxOTQ1NTU1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTQ4MDY0Nw@@._V1_.jpg

Wim Hof (iceman) also has hooded eyes.
Nice appreciate your research

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and JizzFarmer
im going to try it

• +1
Alright guys, today is the day of bragging about my method, updating on this weekly progress using cold water twice a day, even missed it for one and a half days but that doesn't stop the progress lol, all pics were taken not even 2h ago

To everyone who is too lazy now to do this or says it's cope or whatever, it's literally 10min a day and those results come faster than the appointment with a surgeon for fillers so yeah, no reason not to do this

This is rested now, the eyelids are basically hooded, no hooding trick, no squint nothing, too bad it doesn't lift the upper eyelids :S
View attachment 411059

Including two squint/squinch pics because the amount of squinch varies from pic to pic, also slight angle differences
View attachment 411064View attachment 411066

This is probably not only the easiest, quickest, cheapest and most foolproof looksmaxxing method out there, now pin it again mods lol
Also my dark circles got lighter and "softer", so there's more mass now, so those who've got dark undereyes despite good orbital vector just need this and that's gonna be fixed

Also you guys who want to use ice, just listen to me on this one use cold water, there's NOTHING that straight ice can do better than cold water
Do I open or close my eyes in the water?

• +1
Sup guys,
this is kind of a guide to increase your eye hooding by increasing the fat in that region. Yes, this is mostly lifefuel for guys with fucked up orbitals like me and the progress is fast.

How To:
Basically you want to expose your eye region to cold water (<7°C), be it a full on ice bath with putting your face inside the water aswell or (don't have experience with that) just putting your face in ice cold water. The cold exposure stimulates increased fat storage in those delicate regions around your eyeballs and voilà you can even see it directly afterwards.

The Theory:
Generally it is known that Cold Thermogenesis/Cold Therapy (Wim Hof and especially Jack Kruse deliver awesome information on this) puts your body in a fat burning mode, as the cold basically "melts" your fat cells, that's why many surgeons nowadays offer cryotherapy, because it works.
Longer exposures like ice bathing stimulate the production of brown adipose tissue especially in your upper torso, brown adipose tissue doesn't insulate and doesn't store fat like your basic white adipose tissue, it burns fat into heat, that's why Wim Hof and all the Himalayan monks can live easily in the cold, because they radiate heat.
Cold Thermogenesis has many many other benefits but for now let's get back to the eyes.

I was wondering why the fat around my eyes was basically nonexistent and why the body doesn't want to store fat there even though the eye area should be one of the last body regions to have little fat, because it's crucial for the health and protection of the eyes. I just don't want to pay so much for fat grafting jfl
The word protection of the eyes then striked through my mind, fat around the eyes is there to protect them...from the cold because of its insulation etc.

Since I've been ice bathing for over 2 months now and my cold resistance increased substantially and I thought hey why not dunk my face in the water aswell.
How I instantly knew afterwards that this will work was that only the skin around my eyes was red, the rest of the face was normal. The skin turns red, where the most heat is being produced (upper chest, upper back and now the orbital region). I'm not sure if this method works with exposing only the face or if you need that full body cold in addition, that's up to you for experimenting

To sum it up/ Routine:
Fat around the eyeball should be a normal thing for a human being as it protects the eyes from the cold.
As a routine I suggest to either do it daily or every second day, you either have cold water outside, maybe in your garden idk or you just buy/take icecubes in a bag OR make ice water in a bowl. You put your face in the water for as long as you can, this will hurt like hell in the beginning because your face/skin isn't used to expand your veins beneath the skin, but everytime it's gonna be 1. more comfortable and 2. easier to do it for extended periods of time, eventually being able to comfortably apply ice bags on other regions of your body, like your belly, to burn fat.

To show you that it works really fucking fast, because the eye region is so thin and small, I include three pics, 2 from a month ago, 1 from now without squinting and the eye hooding trick, and 1 with the eye hooding trick + squinting (bad quality tho sorry)
As you can see the UEE is significantly smaller now and my eyebrows improved aswell with castor+mint+argan mix

Thanks for reading
Thank you will try

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and NoBonezForMoanz
Uhm... Would be interesting to know what happens with open eyes
But closed eyes (and having your eyes pointed downwards) exposes a greater area of the upper eyelid to the cold if increasing hooding is your goal obv

• +1
Reactions: fachero17, 189 and Deleted member 906

u might experience macular degradation if you open your eyes, and tbh op I’m still a little bit skeptical.

will do more research

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Karstossos
u might experience macular degradation if you open your eyes, and tbh op I’m still a little bit skeptical.

will do more research
Just read a bit about macular degeneration, I don't know where you found anything with coldness initiating it or even making it more severe, so I'm interested if you posted a source for that
It seems that macular degeneration is just oxidative damage of death so just eating well and avoiding all that inflammatory shit should be enough to prevent it, and cold has been documented to be anti-inflammatory so if we're going with that it should even be positive for the macula
I still wouldn't open my eyes in truly cold water because your eyes would firstly have to be very well adapted to the cold and secondly be able to open your eyes comfortably in normal temperature water, which mine are not
But as long as it's kinda comfortable I wouldn't think of it being damaging at all, since just exposing your closed eyes to the cold isn't uncomfortable anymore if your eyes are adapted to the cold

So I still don't know in what regard you're skeptical because there's nothing superficial which is happening here, in nature with exposure to the elements you can't have non-hooded eyes, uee is basically a modern problem of shit environment, shit food and shit activities

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and PenileFacialSurgery
Just read a bit about macular degeneration, I don't know where you found anything with coldness initiating it or even making it more severe, so I'm interested if you posted a source for that
It seems that macular degeneration is just oxidative damage of death so just eating well and avoiding all that inflammatory shit should be enough to prevent it, and cold has been documented to be anti-inflammatory so if we're going with that it should even be positive for the macula
I still wouldn't open my eyes in truly cold water because your eyes would firstly have to be very well adapted to the cold and secondly be able to open your eyes comfortably in normal temperature water, which mine are not
But as long as it's kinda comfortable I wouldn't think of it being damaging at all, since just exposing your closed eyes to the cold isn't uncomfortable anymore if your eyes are adapted to the cold

So I still don't know in what regard you're skeptical because there's nothing superficial which is happening here, in nature with exposure to the elements you can't have non-hooded eyes, uee is basically a modern problem of shit environment, shit food and shit activities

I was mistaken then, i thought cold exposure could burn fat off the retina leading to macular degeneration.

I'm personally using a Ziploc bag with ice water and applying it to my eye area for a minute.

Keep us updated on your progress.

• +1
is this permanent though?

• +1
is this permanent though?
It will last quite a bit, at first it's kinda temporal but I wouldn't disclose that it can become permanent if done over a long time span, engrained into your epigenetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, PenileFacialSurgery and DutchPrettyBoy
It will last quite a bit, at first it's kinda temporal but I wouldn't disclose that it can become permanent if done over a long time span, engrained into your epigenetics

Heyyy you mentioned epigenetics. I'm glad you did, a lot of people seem to think that your life is determined solely by your genetics but it isn't. Its environment and thoughts!

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: zeshama, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
@NoBonezForMoanz any updates?

anyone else able to replicate results?

• +1
@NoBonezForMoanz any updates?

anyone else able to replicate results?
yeah I basically now bring the water temperature down to like 3°C or even lower I think and do it for shorter periods of time, like max 7min I guess, works better that way with more intensity now
Also at this level I'm basically beginning to do maintenance sessions to engrave that fat into my body so it doesn't go away anymore, I'll do this at least till the end of this year to be really sure that the body sees it as an essential thing regardless of season and it doesn't go away anymore

also progress pics, just had a session like an hour ago so it's still somewhat pumped up, good for pics I guess :p

This one is normal and rested with the cam in front of me
Fat hooding 2605 rested

This is my full dom eye area when squinting and taken in the mirror, remirrored so it's the same
Fat hooding 2605 squint

short reminder that that's what it looked like in the beginning, insane lifefuel ngl
seems like the fat pulls the eyebrows a bit lower? or maybe it's an illusion idk idc looks better this way
Fat hooding old

so all in all looks good I guess

also interested in progress from other people here, @DutchPrettyBoy @JizzFarmer @BlindMaxxer @godlikesz @ImASlayer @IWantToMax ???

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: fachero17, Stallone, AsGoodAsItGets and 9 others
yeah I basically now bring the water temperature down to like 3°C or even lower I think and do it for shorter periods of time, like max 7min I guess, works better that way with more intensity now
Also at this level I'm basically beginning to do maintenance sessions to engrave that fat into my body so it doesn't go away anymore, I'll do this at least till the end of this year to be really sure that the body sees it as an essential thing regardless of season and it doesn't go away anymore

also progress pics, just had a session like an hour ago so it's still somewhat pumped up, good for pics I guess :p

View attachment 428530

This is my full dom eye area when squinting and taken in the mirror, remirrored so it's the same
View attachment 428536

short reminder that that's what it looked like in the beginning, insane lifefuel ngl
seems like the fat pulls the eyebrows a bit lower? or maybe it's an illusion idk idc looks better this way
View attachment 428541

also interested in progress from other people here, @DutchPrettyBoy @JizzFarmer @BlindMaxxer @godlikesz @ImASlayer @IWantToMax ???
Is this good for undereye?

• +1
Is this good for undereye?
My undereyes got kinda softer/fuller and less dark so yeah it does help there, results not as fast as above the eyes tho, the skin doesn't roll up there
But it should help with your retin a caused loss of fat I think, doesnct hurt to try to say the least

• +1
I've missed a couple of days recently as quarantine has ended. Haven't taken an after photo yet. I will give it a few more weeks and see what happens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6403 and NoBonezForMoanz

View attachment 428530

View attachment 428536

View attachment 428541

Insane tbh

• +1
  • Love it
My eye area is even more subhuman than yours previously and I have ridiculous UEE. I've been doing this for about 2.5 weeks now but missed like 5 days cus of laziness. Do you think it would take me around 2-3 months of daily cold water exposure to achieve eye hooding?

• +1

View attachment 428530

View attachment 428536

View attachment 428541

Did you progressive overload by continuously adding colder water or did you just stay with the same cold water?

• +1
My eye area is even more subhuman than yours previously and I have ridiculous UEE. I've been doing this for about 2.5 weeks now but missed like 5 days cus of laziness. Do you think it would take me around 2-3 months of daily cold water exposure to achieve eye hooding?
I don't know your progress as of right now but for me I saw some change already after 2 weeks while doing it only like every second day in the beginning
It does have some kind of "fat memory" meaning that once you stop doing it for a while it can rebuild back really fast I've noticed
It does get more and more stable the longer you do it tho, I could take a break for 2 weeks now and it wouldn't really change that much, meaning it will probably become permanent in the future
But back to your question, yes it should be possible, max 2 months if you do it daily and especially twice a day, from then on it's just conditioning it

Did you progressive overload by continuously adding colder water or did you just stay with the same cold water?
I do progress it as just fridge cold water didn't really feel that cold anymore after some time, so now it's with the ice pack inside and I'm leaving it for more time in the fridge to cool down even more
You don't have to expose it to that stinging brainfreezing cold right off the bat, just do the temperature that gives you "pain" after some minutes and moving the face around in the bowl to circulate the cold for the real punch, because that is the second way to progress after the water becoming only so cold as your fridge is allowing it to

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, PenileFacialSurgery and far336
I have been doing this more or less for about a month. Not every day though. I have varied the method a few times. My current method is to fill a bowl with water and then put about three cups full of ice inside. Then I submerge my face for five minutes, only lifting my face out of the water for oxygen. I’ve been using this method for about a week

Here are my results

before: (May 16th)
F07BE2E2 7365 4B04 809E 6658881B689E

after: (today)
EFC21634 CC5F 42F5 A236 961A1C9B3B40

My results appear very underwhelming to me. Please tell me fine folk if there is any difference.

@NoBonezForMoanz any suggestions on my method? Am I doing something wrong?

Anyone else care to report their results?

• +1
I have been doing this more or less for about a month. Not every day though. I have varied the method a few times. My current method is to fill a bowl with water and then put about three cups full of ice inside. Then I submerge my face for five minutes, only lifting my face out of the water for oxygen. I’ve been using this method for about a week

Here are my results

View attachment 468027
View attachment 468028
My results appear very underwhelming to me. Please tell me fine folk if there is any difference.

I have had no results as well

• +1

Here are my results

View attachment 468027
View attachment 468028

I have had no results as well
There is change, I know it's a bit underwhelming now but it transitions the same way as in my case, this little straight fold has formed in the upper eyelid, also don't know if it's grooming or not but the eyebrow appears lower, especially if you look at the distance from the brow to the skin fold and the eyelid itself, I mean could be angle aswell :S
Also in the beginning it's kinda flat on the eyelid, but it should be noticeable

One question: did you have a "pump" everytime after doing this? It should look more filled up after doing this, if not then your water may be to warm? Did you always let the water cool itself with the ice for like 30min? Optimally in the fridge as tap water usually isn't that cold if we look at it temperature-wise, 20°C water feels already very cold, we need <10°C, if the ambient temp is around 20°C it does need a lot of time, that's why I suggest the fridge
You can measure the water temperature once to test if it's cool enough then you can do it by feel if you know what it should be like, also give it some time maybe your body hasn't yet really understood it lmao

Also be sure to eat slightly in a surplus, you have to store new fat, maintenance is also ok tho.
Would really wonder me if it was pheno dependemt but that shouldn't make any sense as the human body is very adaptive and every phenotype usually has fat padding around the eye.

• +1
Sup guys,
this is kind of a guide to increase your eye hooding by increasing the fat in that region. Yes, this is mostly lifefuel for guys with fucked up orbitals like me and the progress is fast.

How To:
Basically you want to expose your eye region to cold water (<7°C), be it a full on ice bath with putting your face inside the water aswell or (don't have experience with that) just putting your face in ice cold water. The cold exposure stimulates increased fat storage in those delicate regions around your eyeballs and voilà you can even see it directly afterwards.

The Theory:
Generally it is known that Cold Thermogenesis/Cold Therapy (Wim Hof and especially Jack Kruse deliver awesome information on this) puts your body in a fat burning mode, as the cold basically "melts" your fat cells, that's why many surgeons nowadays offer cryotherapy, because it works.
Longer exposures like ice bathing stimulate the production of brown adipose tissue especially in your upper torso, brown adipose tissue doesn't insulate and doesn't store fat like your basic white adipose tissue, it burns fat into heat, that's why Wim Hof and all the Himalayan monks can live easily in the cold, because they radiate heat.
Cold Thermogenesis has many many other benefits but for now let's get back to the eyes.

I was wondering why the fat around my eyes was basically nonexistent and why the body doesn't want to store fat there even though the eye area should be one of the last body regions to have little fat, because it's crucial for the health and protection of the eyes. I just don't want to pay so much for fat grafting jfl
The word protection of the eyes then striked through my mind, fat around the eyes is there to protect them...from the cold because of its insulation etc.

Since I've been ice bathing for over 2 months now and my cold resistance increased substantially and I thought hey why not dunk my face in the water aswell.
How I instantly knew afterwards that this will work was that only the skin around my eyes was red, the rest of the face was normal. The skin turns red, where the most heat is being produced (upper chest, upper back and now the orbital region). I'm not sure if this method works with exposing only the face or if you need that full body cold in addition, that's up to you for experimenting

To sum it up/ Routine:
Fat around the eyeball should be a normal thing for a human being as it protects the eyes from the cold.
As a routine I suggest to either do it daily or every second day, you either have cold water outside, maybe in your garden idk or you just buy/take icecubes in a bag OR make ice water in a bowl. You put your face in the water for as long as you can, this will hurt like hell in the beginning because your face/skin isn't used to expand your veins beneath the skin, but everytime it's gonna be 1. more comfortable and 2. easier to do it for extended periods of time, eventually being able to comfortably apply ice bags on other regions of your body, like your belly, to burn fat.

To show you that it works really fucking fast, because the eye region is so thin and small, I include three pics, 2 from a month ago, 1 from now without squinting and the eye hooding trick, and 1 with the eye hooding trick + squinting (bad quality tho sorry)
As you can see the UEE is significantly smaller now and my eyebrows improved aswell with castor+mint+argan mix

Thanks for reading
Lmfao easily lowest iq shit I’ve read

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, BlindMaxxer and NoBonezForMoanz
Great Thread!

• +1
I'm assuming progressive overload is needed to make gains. @baruch

• +1
I'm assuming progressive overload is needed to make gains. @baruch
Yeah that aswell, with 5min daily it should be really really cold, after some time (when the fat gainz are somewhat near your limit I guess) extending it to 10min and/or twice daily should do the job

• +1
Yeah that aswell, with 5min daily it should be really really cold, after some time (when the fat gainz are somewhat near your limit I guess) extending it to 10min and/or twice daily should do the job
Ty for the suggestions!

do you have any updates? Have you continued to use the technique?

• +1
How do you explain the results then

before

after

The only one who is low IQ is you tbh jfl
you are changing the angle of your head you fucken moron

• +1
first of all why are you so aggressive. secondly the change in angles is close to non existent it may be a few degrees down in the after photo but that wouldnt make such a dramatic change. thirdly you havent tried it yourself so you cant say that it doesnt work. lastly you've been online on this website for 26 hours yet you talk like you own the place jfl.

• +1
Kinda speechless tbh how the fuck can you not see that it's a lot thicker, also I wouldn't have this problem if I could fraud hooded eyes before which I could not as my fat padding was nonexistent jfl
do you have any updates? Have you continued to use the technique?
Yeah I couldn't do it that much last week as the fridge is kinda full right now
But it seems to hold a lot better as the time goes on, so the logical theory that it will stay permanent after long long exposure does seem very plausible right now, in the beginning I took a 2 week break once and it almost got back to normal, but now it holds itself very nicely, only maintenance is needed now

• +1
So basically, I need to pour the cold water into the boul, put some ice, and put the bowl into the fridge for half an hour? I tried to do it but I can't breathe underwater for more like 10 seconds. I was putting my head into the pour, emerging my face, taking a breath and repeating it for 5 minutes, is it a good way do to this? What's your current routine? I'm thinking about doing it in the morning and in the evening, twice a day.

• +1
So basically, I need to pour the cold water into the boul, put some ice, and put the bowl into the fridge for half an hour? I tried to do it but I can't breathe underwater for more like 10 seconds. I was putting my head into the pour, emerging my face, taking a breath and repeating it for 5 minutes, is it a good way do to this? What's your current routine? I'm thinking about doing it in the morning and in the evening, twice a day.
Half an hour for the start should be ok, but try to let it in there a bit longer with time if possible
And with taking a big breath and repeating that is the exact way to do it as it's not possible to do it differently
But overall you've got the idea, good luck man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and bonsai
why cant u just rub an ice cube around the eyes? im not gonna dip my fucking head in a bucket what is this some kind of isis interrogation

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, fachero17, |Daddy_Zygos| and 10 others
why cant u just rub an ice cube around the eyes? im not gonna dip my fucking head in a bucket what is this some kind of isis interrogation
Ice is too uncomfortable and all the areas don't get exposed to cold in a regular manner, that's why it doesn't give as good results as the water bowl

• +1
Ice is too uncomfortable and all the areas don't get exposed to cold in a regular manner, that's why it doesn't give as good results as the water bowl
your skin doesnt know if its cold water or just ice, it just knows its fucking cold so that "areas don't get exposed to cold in a regular manner" argument is stupid

• +1
your skin doesnt know if its cold water or just ice, it just knows its fucking cold so that "areas don't get exposed to cold in a regular manner" argument is stupid
By that I mean even distribution, couldn't find the right word for it
Water can enter every little fold and do its job there while if you put straight ice on an area the cold may reach those folds only through the cooling of the air in between, not the skin itself directly if you know what I mean
It's about cooling the skin directly not the air in between

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 906
I hope this is achievable with ice because I don't want my parents asking me why the fuck i have a bowl of water in the fridge to dip my face in jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and BradAniston
I hope this is achievable with ice because I don't want my parents asking me why the fuck i have a bowl of water in the fridge to dip my face in jfl
Say it's good for the skin, maybe your mum will try it aswell happened to me jfl
And if you still wanna do it with ice, Marke sure that there's some water in the bag aswell so it can adapt its form to the surface and that the bag on the outside aswell as your skin is wet
So it transfers the cold more effectively

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and baruch
Here is my before and after from doing this for a week

Before
6AEE008C BC96 4586 92AB B2044D773D34

After
8593E862 6320 4A38 8AC1 28EECC781D52

I believe there is increased hooding although very subtle. I followed your advice on placing the bowl in the fridge @NoBonezForMoanz.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 906 and NoBonezForMoanz
Here is my before and after from doing this for a week

Before
View attachment 481349
After
View attachment 481351

I believe there is increased hooding although very subtle. I followed your advice on placing the bowl in the fridge @NoBonezForMoanz.
Hmm interesting it seems very very subtle in your case, if you look at the inner part it did advance, it looks thin like that only in the beginning, then it fills up
I mean it could be that the first weeks are slow as fuck, in my case aswell
The majority of my gains from the first post came near the end of that month actually so that may play a role I guess :/

Twice a day? Also is the water almost "painfully" cold? And do you get the pump afterwards, I think this is the most important part, like working out, you feel that it's gonna grow based on looks of it/ the feeling.
Because I really don't like the idea that it could be phenodependent somehow, shouldn't maje any sense

• +1
Hmm interesting it seems very very subtle in your case, if you look at the inner part it did advance, it looks thin like that only in the beginning, then it fills up
I mean it could be that the first weeks are slow as fuck, in my case aswell
The majority of my gains from the first post came near the end of that month actually so that may play a role I guess :/

Twice a day? Also is the water almost "painfully" cold? And do you get the pump afterwards, I think this is the most important part, like working out, you feel that it's gonna grow based on looks of it/ the feeling.
Because I really don't like the idea that it could be phenodependent somehow, shouldn't maje any sense
Ty for the tips. Ill keep trying

I’ll try twice a day. I tried last week but only averaged once a day. The water is pretty cold but I don’t feel the pump. I will try to make the water even colder. I’ll give you an update how it goes

• +1
good thread but one doesn't notice that much of a difference in the eyes... trust me ;)

• +1