Hoodingmaxxing/CTmaxxing 101

@NoBonezForMoanz Update on yourself? Has your under-eye fat increased?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
good thread but one doesn't notice that much of a difference in the eyes... trust me ;)
Yeah of course most people don't notice it, it's all subconscious, but if your eyes were that subhuman before that random kids laughed about them it is something man
Not 100% bug eyes is always better than full bug eyes lmao
I mean now I can even fraud an almost chad eye for pics so that's one thing that wasn't possible before

@NoBonezForMoanz Update on yourself? Has your under-eye fat increased?
Yeah couldn't do it that much lately as we have guests and I wanna be as non-autistic as possible :p
But overall everything's pretty stable I don't notice any decrease after having it done maybe like 3 times this month, so that's one thing
For the undereyes there's the same thing, pretty stable but you can't outfat shit orbitals, I mean it does fill it to such an extent that it doesn't appear that hollow anymore but fat alone does nothing against a negative orbital vector, so it should be a great tool for hollowness and fixing the last bits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and JizzFarmer
Do you have to be in a caloric surplus?

• +1
I did some research and found this mask: Amazon product ASIN B07MBHTZMC
I think that's a better option. It's much more comfortable. @NoBonezForMoanz Have you seen those masks?

• +1
Do you have to be in a caloric surplus?
At least maintenance, I don't count tho but as long as you're not fasting it could build it up when in a deficit, as these fat stores are more important than the belly ones for example
But for best results at least maintenance

I did some research and found this mask: Amazon product ASIN B07MBHTZMC
I think that's a better option. It's much more comfortable. @NoBonezForMoanz Have you seen those masks?
Cannot open the link on mobile, but if it's that blue cooling gel mask from the psycho I don't really think it would be all that better as you need as much direct skin contact as possible, because air isn't transferring the cold that well which would be the case with everything except water or icebags filled with water which are wet themselves

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and bonsai
Cannot open the link on mobile, but if it's that blue cooling gel mask from the psycho I don't really think it would be all that better as you need as much direct skin contact as possible, because air isn't transferring the cold that well which would be the case with everything except water or icebags filled with water which are wet themselves

So if this mask is wet it might work? I think that such a mask can work because it leaves moisture and frost on the face and this cold water enters the skin. Some of these masks can be placed in the freezer, so they get very high negative temperatures.

Here's a picture of that mask:

Attachments

• 81tCMSen0aL._SL1500_.jpg
    81tCMSen0aL._SL1500_.jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 46
  • +1
So if this mask is wet it might work? I think that such a mask can work because it leaves moisture and frost on the face and this cold water enters the skin. Some of these masks can be placed in the freezer, so they get very high negative temperatures.

Here's a picture of that mask:
Hmm you would have to do it for a longer time tho as it doesn't allow direct contact with every mm of skin especially where your eyelid folds into the brow because that's where you want your fat to be
This is why I always recommend water as water does indeed reach that little place

• +1
JFL the reason why this thread isnt in "The best of the best" is because OP is a greycel.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and Deleted member 906
Hmm you would have to do it for a longer time tho as it doesn't allow direct contact with every mm of skin especially where your eyelid folds into the brow because that's where you want your fat to be
This is why I always recommend water as water does indeed reach that little place

How many days did you see results? I'm testing this about 2 weeks ago and I think I'm seeing a little result ...

• +1
AD1DC671 67FD 4B12 BAB0 A96E779D0CAF

50668FD1 BC47 46EF 9410 2E82304590B0

CCFA5628 7900 4DE0 9488 645737925F65

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
Yeah that aswell, with 5min daily it should be really really cold, after some time (when the fat gainz are somewhat near your limit I guess) extending it to 10min and/or twice daily should do the job
Are you sure it’s not your head tilted more down? Your eyebrows seem to be lower in the after

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and NoBonezForMoanz
Are you sure it’s not your head tilted more down? Your eyebrows seem to be lower in the after
Actually that's the crazy thing, not sure if it's an illusion that they're lower now because there's no "free space" in between anymore or if the fat in the skin somehow pulls it a bit lower, I think it's the former tho
If you look at people with shit upper eyelid fat the brows always seem kinda high don't you think?

• +1
How many days did you see results? I'm testing this about 2 weeks ago and I think I'm seeing a little result ...
The first little signs of progress I did begin to see also after like 2 weeks, after that the progress was faster, don't know if it's the body that has to adapt in the first weeks or the method used in the beginning but after I had it on a nice level and dropped it back I could rebuild it even more in one week only, kinda like muscle memory I guess

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and efidescontinuado
JFL the reason why this thread isnt in "The best of the best" is because OP is a greycel.
Maybe but the official argument was that "fillers are faster and stay longer" so we shouldn't have access to a natural method that is permanent and free of any costs lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 3323
I have been doing this for around 2 weeks and i can clearly see results , especially since i started to let the bowl be in the freezer till a layer of ice builds up to know for sure that its insanely cold. And aside from the eyes , the debloating is amazing it seems that some of my fat in the face is gone. And im running maintence calories so it must be from this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 906 and NoBonezForMoanz
  • +1
I did it once, and I swear it fucking destroyed my under eye fat, and now my undereye area looks like shit.

I have gone overboard (as I always do xD), since first I sunken my whole face in ice water for like 5 minutes total, then additional 5 minutes of just rubbing ice around my eye area. I didn't have what you call "pump" but it was visibly more red after doing this, so I hoped that's a good thing.

However the next day my fat from under eyes was gone, and now I wil probably need fat grafting JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 906
I did it once, and I swear it fucking destroyed my under eye fat, and now my undereye area looks like shit.

I have gone overboard (as I always do xD), since first I sunken my whole face in ice water for like 5 minutes total, then additional 5 minutes of just rubbing ice around my eye area. I didn't have what you call "pump" but it was visibly more red after doing this, so I hoped that's a good thing.

However the next day my fat from under eyes was gone, and now I wil probably need fat grafting JFL
How the Fuck would You destory your ”under Eye fat” in 1 day retard

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, KnoxHarrington, malignant and 1 other person
How the Fuck would You destory your ”under Eye fat” in 1 day retard
Ur mom gay

Bro it's a fact, my undereye skin is much thinner right now, I notice it easily cause I was kind of paying a lot of attention to that. I had sort of a cutoff line more or less in line with the edge of orbital bone, where very thin, eyelid like skin transitioned abruptly into thicker, more fatty skin. Right now after I did that this line moved about half a centimeter lower.

Im not saying this thing is solely to blame, since I use a fuckton of supplements: Retin-a, HGH, multiple orals, aminophyline cream for cheeks, anti imflammatory diet, also I sleep with a cloth on my eyes, so any of those things could have influenced this.

Gonna try to research it further and experiment on myself, cause at least the only good thing would be to try to replicate it in areas where I actually want the fat loss JFL

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 906
Ur mom gay

Bro it's a fact, my undereye skin is much thinner right now, I notice it easily cause I was kind of paying a lot of attention to that. I had sort of a cutoff line more or less in line with the edge of orbital bone, where very thin, eyelid like skin transitioned abruptly into thicker, more fatty skin. Right now after I did that this line moved about half a centimeter lower.

Im not saying this thing is solely to blame, since I use a fuckton of supplements: Retin-a, HGH, multiple orals, aminophyline cream for cheeks, anti imflammatory diet, also I sleep with a cloth on my eyes, so any of those things could have influenced this.

Gonna try to research it further and experiment on myself, cause at least the only good thing would be to try to replicate it in areas where I actually want the fat loss JFL
Btw What do you mean by under eye fat , like support or?

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and Deleted member 906

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    268.7 KB · Views: 47
  • +1
Reactions: 98Zdeed98 and Deleted member 906
  • +1
Ive litteraly never had fat there jfl , just some lines
Yeah, ive had it there always, the first big hit to it was i think when I had mononucleosis 2 years ago, second a couple days ago when i did this shit

• +1
Yeah, ive had it there always, the first big hit to it was i think when I had mononucleosis 2 years ago, second a couple days ago when i did this shit
Why is it important? I litteraly have some wrinkles But my undereye support is still good

• +1
Ur mom gay

Retin-A kills your under eye fat deposits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 906 and NoBonezForMoanz
Seems legit tbh. Have you noticed any other side effects?

• +1

Ur mom gay

I'm quite sure it's caused by retin-a, kinda sucks that you can not expose your skin to either hot and sunny or cold as it will fuck you up lol

• +1
Why is it important? I litteraly have some wrinkles But my undereye support is still good
Mine is not, maybe the bone support is not the worst, but lack of fat there gives my under eye are a hollow look, also coloring is super bad

• +1
Retin-A kills your under eye fat deposits
I know, but ive been using it for at least a month now, and this hollowness happened exactly after ice bath

• +1
I'm quite sure it's caused by retin-a, kinda sucks that you can not expose your skin to either hot and sunny or cold as it will fuck you up lol
I will validate that by applying Retin-A under chin, and using ice on that area as well.

• +1
I will validate that by applying Retin-A under chin, and using ice on that area as well.
Ah so you mean doing topical turbo fat loss? Good idea lol, cold on itself should be able to reduce fat there but if it can be sped up with retin-a that would be one of those literal quick fixes for stubborn fat in some places
Looksmax science on another level

• +1
Get back and tell us if it works , if it does Im buying retin a and icing the Fuck out of my cheeks

• +1
Get back and tell us if it works , if it does Im buying retin a and icing the Fuck out of my cheeks
But aren't non hollow cheeks usually caused by buccal fat? It's not a part of the subcutaneous facial fat pads is it? Not quite sure about that

• +1
I dont know if i wanna post my results here maybe later but i have always had semi hooded eyes and after a soild 2-3 weeks one of my eyes is perfectly hooded the other has a little bit less fat for some reason but its getting there. And with the ''pump'' you get after 5 min of freezing water i no joke have o pry tier hooding.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 906, NoBonezForMoanz and 1 other person
I dont know if i wanna post my results here maybe later but i have always had semi hooded eyes and after a soild 2-3 weeks one of my eyes is perfectly hooded the other has a little bit less fat for some reason but its getting there. And with the ''pump'' you get after 5 min of freezing water i no joke have o pry tier hooding.
Yes yes yes that's exactly what I'm talking about, the pump is hilariously awesome, nice one man

• +1
I have been doing this for around 2 weeks and i can clearly see results , especially since i started to let the bowl be in the freezer till a layer of ice builds up to know for sure that its insanely cold. And aside from the eyes , the debloating is amazing it seems that some of my fat in the face is gone. And im running maintence calories so it must be from this.
So u are telling me that it debloats the fat from ur face but "bloats" it in the eyes? JFL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and hairyballscel
So u are telling me that it debloats the fat from ur face but "bloats" it in the eyes? JFL
Nah not like this, it builds fat there and the pump is basically the increased blood flow to the eye area after the cold exposure, after that the body puts more fat in there
My theory is that the fat there protects the eye passively without pumping warm blood in there as this is kinda energy consuming in a way, so when the body feels the need to pump massive amounts of blood to that area it basically adapts by filling it with fat

• +1
Well you know aswell that cold therapy works wonders for fat loss overall and that the science to that is kinda limited, especially for cold adapted humans (I really really recommend reading on Cold Thermogenesis by Jack Kruse if you guys have got some more time in quarantine, his theory on this will make sense, it is a giant yet unexplored topic sadly)

And yes I know it makes little sense to increase fat in the eye region based on the assumption that it melts fat in almost the whole body, which is true, yes, but with the assumption that eye fat is protective and that the fat there mainly has a protective role as opposed to visceral belly fat for example it seems like a sound explanation for me, which can be of course worked upon
Based on that and many many other things, especially that no scientist would have ever thought to conduct a study to see if exposing the eye region to cold temperatures increases fat storage there jfl :lul:, that's a job for us looksmaxxers I guess

and yeah I hope that those different methods work as good as a full body icebath including the face, please keep us updated on that particular method
But then that makes you think of the eye fat is considered important, wouldn’t the buccal fat be too?

ice Full face= more fat where cheeks should hollow

considering someone mentioned eskimo

• +1
Is this permanent

• +1
But then that makes you think of the eye fat is considered important, wouldn’t the buccal fat be too?

ice Full face= more fat where cheeks should hollow

considering someone mentioned eskimo
Eye fat is important because well... it shields the eye, a critical part of our survival
the mouth warms itself all the time as it is a closed space filled with muscles etc, that's why cheek fat is not important
the eyeball is reliant on protection from the outside, browridge, fat, orbitals etc

Non-hollow cheeks are usually caused by either wrong swallowing patterns, bloat, just being fat overall, or a flat shit maxilla like asians do have
Eskimos are asianish so their faces are fat that's why they don't have hollow cheeks
Also eskimos have a lot of weird adaptations to that extreme climate, their frame, the skull, the fat, the big livers etc
But every healthy human being usually should have hooded eyes and hollow cheeks to a degree that fits the phenotype obviously

• +1
Is this permanent
Short answer, yes
In the beginning it will go back to its original state if the cold exposure is stopped for like 2 weeks, but with every week it will get more and more stable, I have done this like once in the last 4 weeks and it looks exactly like 4 weeks ago, mind you I began doing this in february
So if your body endured one whole season of "winter" in the eyes it should have understood that its crucial and it will be permanent yes

Maybe one reason why a lot of fat from fat grafting usually goes away is because the body didn't see a need in having that fat there so it reabsorbs it, with the cold it should stay like after the surgery I think

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Warlow and TheEndHasNoEnd
I've been doing this shit for 2 months now and it still hasn't made a difference. I already have very little upper eyelid exposure so that could be the cause for no real results?

• +1
I've been doing this shit for 2 months now and it still hasn't made a difference. I already have very little upper eyelid exposure so that could be the cause for no real results?
Hmm could be, did you get that opry pump hooding after the sessions tho? Because now that I look at all the "data" available on this thread by other people the guys who didn't get any real results also didn't get that pump afterwards, quite limited data I know but it seems to correlate quite strongly
Also there's the possibility that you already have your natural hooding limit because you haven't been malnourished as a child and additional fat isn't needed there

• +1
Hmm could be, did you get that opry pump hooding after the sessions tho? Because now that I look at all the "data" available on this thread by other people the guys who didn't get any real results also didn't get that pump afterwards, quite limited data I know but it seems to correlate quite strongly
Also there's the possibility that you already have your natural hooding limit because you haven't been malnourished as a child and additional fat isn't needed there
I could feel intense pain in my brow area and actual blood being pumped there.

• +1
I could feel intense pain in my brow area and actual blood being pumped there.
I have always had minimal uee exposure because of bone But i never really had any fat there , But After doing This as i Said Before in the thread my minimal uee eyes are now completly hooded. And all i did was 5 minutes morning and evening really fcking cold , i think its better to increase the Coldness instead of the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, NoBonezForMoanz and JizzFarmer
I have always had minimal uee exposure because of bone But i never really had any fat there , But After doing This as i Said Before in the thread my minimal uee eyes are now completly hooded. And all i did was 5 minutes morning and evening really fcking cold , i think its better to increase the Coldness instead of the time
My fridge has an ice and water dispenser, I fill a bowl with ice and then cold water. It's cold to the point of excruciating pain and the inability to feel my face when I touch it after taking it out of the water.

• +1
My fridge has an ice and water dispenser, I fill a bowl with ice and then cold water. It's cold to the point of excruciating pain and the inability to feel my face when I touch it after taking it out of the water.
If it doesn’t Work you can just get fillers , you wont get extreme results from This unless your eye area is subhuman. In my case all i needed was a tiny tiny bit of fat to go from pretty much hooding to full hooding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Warlow
Hmm that's exactly as cold as I do it, with the difference that I get more fat in there afterwards
Well that's interesting, if I think of all the possible factors influencing the effectiveness of this they would be
Temperature, diet (enough sat fat and overall food mass), phenotype/race (prob the weakest since africans have eye hooding), natural limit, the In/ability to produce brown fat (this fat is probably mixed brown and white fat as brown fat has a lot more surrounding vascularity than white fat, also it has been shown that this is the one that increases with cold), metabolism, sleep?, smoking etc
Or somehow a lack of stem cells there, don't know a possivle reason for that

Those are all things that shouldn't hinder one from having eye fat as every human being has the ability to produce brown fat and overall fat,
The only thing that stays would be a very small genetic limit to the hooding, still wouldn't make that much sense as human is adaptive af
So enough animal foods and keeping cortisol low would be a thing that you're doing already I guess, if not then that could be the key

If even that's not the case man I really don't know, I really appreciate that you try your hardest with this but there's possibly that one thing that's blocking you from getting those fat gains

• +1
I've been doing this for 3 days, 7 minutes twice a day.
Not gonna assess legit results until around 2 weeks of doing it.
But, when I finish my eyebrow area is crazy numb, painful, cant feel when touched. But I dont think I get the 'pump' you refer to. Could you explain what this pump is?
@Truthmirrorcoper did you get the pump being referred to as you also had results?

• +1