Hoodingmaxxing/CTmaxxing 101

If it's cold it makes my fat pads pump up so I guess yeah, try it with a duration that's on the edge of being uncomfortable
It works for the cold because the water is always running, meaning there's a constant exchange of cold water, that along with the cool air inbetween and the pressure from the shower itself even hurts most times tbh
But it should work if the duration is ok
Tbh how much of psl did fat pads increase? It makes eyes appear youthful ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
Does this work? What is the consense at the moment and which is the best method
Yes there have been several users who reported success
Either putting cold water in a big bowl, fill it with ice or put a cooling pack inside and let it all cool down in the fridge
Or the easier but a lot more variable method is the cold shower but it can be harsh especially in the beginning, also 5min minimum so mind that

• +1
Yes there have been several users who reported success
Either putting cold water in a big bowl, fill it with ice or put a cooling pack inside and let it all cool down in the fridge
Or the easier but a lot more variable method is the cold shower but it can be harsh especially in the beginning, also 5min minimum so mind that
So cooling pack on eyes?

• +1
Tbh how much of psl did fat pads increase? It makes eyes appear youthful ngl
Can't say how much psl it increases, depends if the eyes are deep set or not
If deep set but hollow it definitely makes you look less like a zombie lol
If bug eyed it also makes it a lot fucking better, it lowers the eyebrows a bit alongside because the fat pads pull them down, also the fat projects a bit in front of your supraorbitals so it gives an illusion deeper set eyes
So depending on the person it can do a lot I guess, heck look at my before and afters it's a huge change for me, not getting commented on my eyes anymore which made up a huge part of my life because those bug eyes always caught unwanted attention ._.

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 906 and Copemaxxing
So cooling pack on eyes?
Not directly, put one in the water to cool the water down
Water can reach every mm of skin with direct contact while an ice pack directly usually has the air in between which doesn't tramsfer the cold that well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, SPFromNY914 and DaGullas
Can't say how much psl it increases, depends if the eyes are deep set or not
If deep set but hollow it definitely makes you look less like a zombie lol
If bug eyed it also makes it a lot fucking better, it lowers the eyebrows a bit alongside because the fat pads pull them down, also the fat projects a bit in front of your supraorbitals so it gives an illusion deeper set eyes
So depending on the person it can do a lot I guess, heck look at my before and afters it's a huge change for me, not getting commented on my eyes anymore which made up a huge part of my life because those bug eyes always caught unwanted attention ._.
I was told I had bug eyes once online. But after doing this I proved them wrong! :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and SPFromNY914
Mirin hooding

Attachments

• d6dc42d2e236e19efe27b33a33f52e38.jpg
    d6dc42d2e236e19efe27b33a33f52e38.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 114
  • 3a2b3c1931483ba27f75f24e8f2bb869--beautiful-babies-beautiful-eyes.jpg
    3a2b3c1931483ba27f75f24e8f2bb869--beautiful-babies-beautiful-eyes.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 7ba264cb3b9a74d60a15d9f6cc804f3a.jpg
    7ba264cb3b9a74d60a15d9f6cc804f3a.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 104
  • +1
Hey I made an account just to thank you and to tell you that It worked for me even though I didnt have a "pump" except a slight one when I actually put ice cubes on my eyes anyway my eye hooding has significantly improved and my eyes look better than before

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, conformable, KnoxHarrington and 9 others
Hey I made an account just to thank you and to tell you that It worked for me even though I didnt have a "pump" except a slight one when I actually put ice cubes on my eyes anyway my eye hooding has significantly improved and my eyes look better than before

How much did it increase by and how long to see results?

• +1
After doing some research, I think that instead of getting more fat deposits in your upper eyelid, the skin in that area actually loses some elasticity due to the cold. This results in that skin sagging a bit more and giving the effect of hooding.

• +1
After doing some research, I think that instead of getting more fat deposits in your upper eyelid, the skin in that area actually loses some elasticity due to the cold. This results in that skin sagging a bit more and giving the effect of hooding.
Can't be, it becomes noticeable fuller and the skin is even more firm now
Also if it was sagging then well it would cause a negative tilted hooding which it does not, even all throughout the eye

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 906 and malignant
Can't be, it becomes noticeable fuller and the skin is even more firm now
Also if it was sagging then well it would cause a negative tilted hooding which it does not, even all throughout the eye

Brown fat depots are not found around the face at all tho. Only in the shoulder-neck area and around the heart.

• +1
Brown fat depots are not found around the face at all tho. Only in the shoulder-neck area and around the heart.
It is some form of fat which increases with cold exposure if you don't have it naturally because of past shitty lifestyle, fat around the eyes is as natural and important as the eyes themselves lol

• +1
@NoBonezForMoanz
In theory, this should increase under eye fat right?

• +1
@NoBonezForMoanz
In theory, this should increase under eye fat right?
Yes, but maintenance level food won't do that much, for undereyes you need to gain a bit of fat in the face
Even at maintenance it is somewhat fuller but nowhere near the level when there's a bit more fat in the face
Gotta try to do this while in a slight bulk and see if the fat stays there after leaning up again, obviously without raising cortisol too much or else the stress will make it disappear aswell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and wasted
@DrTony
anything true of this broscience?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 906 and malignant
bump

• +1
Can you describe the pump a bit more ?

• +1
Can you describe the pump a bit more ?
It's like a muscle pump, a lot more blood flow thus the skin becomes reddish, also it swells up so the upper eyelid area is temporarily significantly fuller than before
Looks amazingly weird, if enough fat it can give you that straight opry hooding which looks super weird because you're looking at your own eyes, not oprys lol
Only after having experienced the pump I had gains afterwards, for that the water has to be cold enough

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and brainded
Good fucking thread buddyboyo (y)

But I have a question did your eyes return back to normal after you stopped applying the cold water!!!!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and NoBonezForMoanz
Good fucking thread buddyboyo (y)

But I have a question did your eyes return back to normal after you stopped applying the cold water!!!!
In the beginning they will begin to return to normal if you stop doing it for like 2 weeks, but it is gradual
But with time it will become more and more stable and should become fully permanent if done over the span of one "winter" season, so 4-6 months I'd say

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 1338
In the beginning they will begin to return to normal if you stop doing it for like 2 weeks, but it is gradual
But with time it will become more and more stable and should become fully permanent if done over the span of one "winter" season, so 4-6 months I'd say
Thanks man, for how many minutes each day do u dip your face in the cold water?

• +1
Thanks man, for how many minutes each day do u dip your face in the water?
5-10min depending on how cold the water is and when it starts to hurt
If it starts to hurt, pull the face out until it subsides then dunk again, if even that doesn't help then that's the limit for that session
For faster results do it twice daily with 5min each

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 1338
Sup guys,
this is kind of a guide to increase your eye hooding by increasing the fat in that region. Yes, this is mostly lifefuel for guys with fucked up orbitals like me and the progress is fast.

How To:
Basically you want to expose your eye region to cold water (<7°C), be it a full on ice bath with putting your face inside the water aswell or (don't have experience with that) just putting your face in ice cold water. The cold exposure stimulates increased fat storage in those delicate regions around your eyeballs and voilà you can even see it directly afterwards.

The Theory:
Generally it is known that Cold Thermogenesis/Cold Therapy (Wim Hof and especially Jack Kruse deliver awesome information on this) puts your body in a fat burning mode, as the cold basically "melts" your fat cells, that's why many surgeons nowadays offer cryotherapy, because it works.
Longer exposures like ice bathing stimulate the production of brown adipose tissue especially in your upper torso, brown adipose tissue doesn't insulate and doesn't store fat like your basic white adipose tissue, it burns fat into heat, that's why Wim Hof and all the Himalayan monks can live easily in the cold, because they radiate heat.
Cold Thermogenesis has many many other benefits but for now let's get back to the eyes.

I was wondering why the fat around my eyes was basically nonexistent and why the body doesn't want to store fat there even though the eye area should be one of the last body regions to have little fat, because it's crucial for the health and protection of the eyes. I just don't want to pay so much for fat grafting jfl
The word protection of the eyes then striked through my mind, fat around the eyes is there to protect them...from the cold because of its insulation etc.

Since I've been ice bathing for over 2 months now and my cold resistance increased substantially and I thought hey why not dunk my face in the water aswell.
How I instantly knew afterwards that this will work was that only the skin around my eyes was red, the rest of the face was normal. The skin turns red, where the most heat is being produced (upper chest, upper back and now the orbital region). I'm not sure if this method works with exposing only the face or if you need that full body cold in addition, that's up to you for experimenting

To sum it up/ Routine:
Fat around the eyeball should be a normal thing for a human being as it protects the eyes from the cold.
As a routine I suggest to either do it daily or every second day, you either have cold water outside, maybe in your garden idk or you just buy/take icecubes in a bag OR make ice water in a bowl. You put your face in the water for as long as you can, this will hurt like hell in the beginning because your face/skin isn't used to expand your veins beneath the skin, but everytime it's gonna be 1. more comfortable and 2. easier to do it for extended periods of time, eventually being able to comfortably apply ice bags on other regions of your body, like your belly, to burn fat.

To show you that it works really fucking fast, because the eye region is so thin and small, I include three pics, 2 from a month ago, 1 from now without squinting and the eye hooding trick, and 1 with the eye hooding trick + squinting (bad quality tho sorry)
As you can see the UEE is significantly smaller now and my eyebrows improved aswell with castor+mint+argan mix

Thanks for reading
This shit is cope for Aesthetics like Mewing. If you already have good structure and good support, it can softmaxx the area and tone it, but if you lack undereye support, you need surgery,fillers, or implants.

• +1
This shit is cope for Aesthetics like Mewing. If you already have good structure and good support, it can softmaxx the area and tone it, but if you lack undereye support, you need surgery,fillers, or implants.
Upper hooding is genetic.

Also look at peoples resulted in the thread before posting. I'm two weeks in and it's slightly improved my hooding.

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and Deleted member 906
amazing thread @NoBonezForMoanz (y)

• +1
  • Love it
Yeah of course it won't help with undereye support, I mentioned it several times in this thread as well, because undereye support is by bone not fat, it can help with hollowness caused by 0 fat in the area
Also fillers won't give you any undereye support since the effect is almost the same as fat there
Upper hooding is genetic.

Also look at peoples resulted in the thread before posting. I'm two weeks in and it's slightly improved my hooding.
Genetic as in everyone should have it and is probably born with upper eyelid fat deposits
I had very nice fat pads as a baby but when I became sick, pumped full with antibiotics from the age of 2-6 it basicslly destroyed my body and my diet while growing up was horrible, basically my fat pads were like nonexistant from the age of 4 upwards until this year
Environment is the most influential thing, as it can destroy someone in a matter of weeks but also repair in a matter of weeks/months, just gotta make the environment as optimal as possible for the body and the change will come fast as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and SteveRogers
Yeah of course it won't help with undereye support, I mentioned it several times in this thread as well, because undereye support is by bone not fat, it can help with hollowness caused by 0 fat in the area
Also fillers won't give you any undereye support since the effect is almost the same as fat there

Genetic as in everyone should have it and is probably born with upper eyelid fat deposits
I had very nice fat pads as a baby but when I became sick, pumped full with antibiotics from the age of 2-6 it basicslly destroyed my body and my diet while growing up was horrible, basically my fat pads were like nonexistant from the age of 4 upwards until this year
Environment is the most influential thing, as it can destroy someone in a matter of weeks but also repair in a matter of weeks/months, just gotta make the environment as optimal as possible for the body and the change will come fast as fuck
do you have any recent before/after pics

• +1
The most recent one is post #119 but I can make new afters today or tomorrow when I have the time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and malignant

Sooo, time for some new pics, doesn't look that much different since I didn't do it that much lately, like once every two weeks I guess.
But it seems to have stayed there pretty well so that seems to be really permanent after half a year

First are the old pics from may 26th:

Fat hooding 2605 rested
Fat hooding 2605 squint

and now the new ones from today, my cam seems to have gone to shit, oh well
Lighting is also different as the earlier ones have been taken in the evening, also I did some cold exposure 1h Prior to the first one, so the pump was still somewhat there, no such things now, this is how it looks like without any pump

first one is rested, second one squint+squinch
Fat hooding 1208 rested
Fat hooding 1208 squint

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, malignant and BradAniston
Sooo, time for some new pics, doesn't look that much different since I didn't do it that much lately, like once every two weeks I guess.
But it seems to have stayed there pretty well so that seems to be really permanent after half a year

First are the old pics from may 26th:

View attachment 581819View attachment 581820

and now the new ones from today, my cam seems to have gone to shit, oh well
Lighting is also different as the earlier ones have been taken in the evening, also I did some cold exposure 1h Prior to the first one, so the pump was still somewhat there, no such things now, this is how it looks like without any pump

first one is rested, second one squint+squinch
View attachment 581821View attachment 581822

Men it's so incredible.
I wonder if you trick all of us just by doing the hooded eye trick to make us put ice on our face jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, conformable, KnoxHarrington and 3 others
Men it's so incredible.
I wonder if you trick all of us just by doing the hooded eye trick to make us put ice on our face jfl
Nah man all hood haha, the hooding trick is only in the second squint pic, the first one is fully rested without anything
And also for the hooding trick to work you actually need some fat above the eyes as skin alone won't do shit
Also I tried the single ice cube straight on the eyes method some days ago and I must say it's quite efficient and good if you don't have a fridge for the bowl or the time for it, just take an ice cube and melt through it using the eyelids, quite cold but changing from eye to eye during the short rests to prevent brainfreeze is actually a nice way to do it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and BradAniston
Would nt soing this wrong actually ruin your face?
Since cold exposure turns white fat into brown fat
And you have white fan in your upper eyea area
Also brown fat has less lipids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 906 and Good_Little_Goy
Sorry to do this to you lil nigga

Attachments

• 542942AB-AB67-42BD-99AE-202BBF0DA92B.gif
    542942AB-AB67-42BD-99AE-202BBF0DA92B.gif
    783.2 KB · Views: 67
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Would nt soing this wrong actually ruin your face?
Since cold exposure turns white fat into brown fat
And you have white fan in your upper eyea area
Also brown fat has less lipids
Don't quite understand, cold doesn't usually convert white to brown fat, it uses the white fat up for the brown fat to produce heat
Don't actually know if the eye area has the capability of having brown fat, haven't seen any anatomical research on eye fat composition
But still the eye area appears magical that fat increases there and it's the only area that gets red when exposing the face to cold, usually this reddish tone is from brown fat heating up so that was my go to explanation for the fat increase

And yeah brown fat has less lipids but it's more "alive" than white fat and has more mitochondria so maybe that's what's making up the volume
Maybe the eye really puts just white fat there through an unknown mechanism idk
But we've seen from multiple people that it works and increases fat in the eye area while also debloating the rest of the face and helping the skin

Also how would someone do this wrong, if you mean too much and too hard then listen to the fucking instincts, if it hurts too much then that's the limit so I don't exactly know what you meant by that

• +1
Don't quite understand, cold doesn't usually convert white to brown fat, it uses the white fat up for the brown fat to produce heat
Don't actually know if the eye area has the capability of having brown fat, haven't seen any anatomical research on eye fat composition
But still the eye area appears magical that fat increases there and it's the only area that gets red when exposing the face to cold, usually this reddish tone is from brown fat heating up so that was my go to explanation for the fat increase

And yeah brown fat has less lipids but it's more "alive" than white fat and has more mitochondria so maybe that's what's making up the volume
Maybe the eye really puts just white fat there through an unknown mechanism idk
But we've seen from multiple people that it works and increases fat in the eye area while also debloating the rest of the face and helping the skin

Also how would someone do this wrong, if you mean too much and too hard then listen to the fucking instincts, if it hurts too much then that's the limit so I don't exactly know what you meant by that
by using wrong i meant placing it on white fat
" Brown fat is considered a heat organ. People have a few grams of it in areas including the neck, collarbone, kidneys and spinal cord. "
i dont think you can just create it in the eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Good_Little_Goy
these are brown fats in the body
they get activated in cold exposure
20190910 brown fat updated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, NoBonezForMoanz, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, JizzFarmer, NoBonezForMoanz and 1 other person
ive never seen someone creating brown fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Copemaxxing
ive never seen someone creating brown fat.
Yeah me neither, but where brown fat already is located it can increase in size/mass through cold exposure/ using it actively
Nobody really knows if there's brown fat in the eyes, if it is then it can grow with the cold
If not then it's magic

Ngl going naked outside at winter
Especially after an ice bath and then roll around in the snow haha feels like you're invincible it's incredible

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Copemaxxing
Yeah me neither, but where brown fat already is located it can increase in size/mass through cold exposure/ using it actively
Nobody really knows if there's brown fat in the eyes, if it is then it can grow with the cold
If not then it's magic

Especially after an ice bath and then roll around in the snow haha feels like you're invincible it's incredible
But you can activate brown fat via cold exposure or not?
how you supposed make it bigger

• +1
there is no brown fat around the eyes btw
Images medium radiol2016150390fig4a

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 906
But you can activate brown fat via cold exposure or not?
how you supposed make it bigger
Yeah it gets activated by cold and the body adapts with more mitochondria which result in more brown fat mass in general and that leads to better, higher and longer heat production, that's why someone can icebath only for like 30 sec the first time but can build it up more and more and the cold gets more and more comfortable, due to better brown fat function, like muscles you could say
there is no brown fat around the eyes btw
.View attachment 582668
Brown fat is every dark spot right? I mean there is something in the head, depending on the ipd of that person it could be located where the eyes are haha, also depending on pheno and development the person could have more or less fat around the eyes so that's also a variable we can't see in this picture

But if not then it's still very interesting as the eye are reacts completely differently than the rest of the face to cold exposure, and brown fat would make sense as to protect the eyes from freezing out while in a cold fucking winter

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and goat2x
Yeah it gets activated by cold and the body adapts with more mitochondria which result in more brown fat mass in general and that leads to better, higher and longer heat production, that's why someone can icebath only for like 30 sec the first time but can build it up more and more and the cold gets more and more comfortable, due to better brown fat function, like muscles you could say

Brown fat is every dark spot right? I mean there is something in the head, depending on the ipd of that person it could be located where the eyes are haha, also depending on pheno and development the person could have more or less fat around the eyes so that's also a variable we can't see in this picture

But if not then it's still very interesting as the eye are reacts completely differently than the rest of the face to cold exposure, and brown fat would make sense as to protect the eyes from freezing out while in a cold fucking winter
Not its not
Look at the before photo its the same color

• +1
@NoBonezForMoanz you mentioned that when you submerge your face in cold water, the redness indicates brown fat producing heat.
When I submerge my face, my cheeks and pretty much majority of my face become red; will this mean that doing this I will have increased fat storage in my face? Or, is the production of brown fat ONLY limited to the upper eye area?

• +1
@NoBonezForMoanz you mentioned that when you submerge your face in cold water, the redness indicates brown fat producing heat.
When I submerge my face, my cheeks and pretty much majority of my face become red; will this mean that doing this I will have increased fat storage in my face? Or, is the production of brown fat ONLY limited to the upper eye area?
If it's cold enough everything will go red yeah, like when your hands are red in the winter
But if it's either not as cold or not long enough yet for the whole face to become red the eye area is the first in my case
And no it shouldn't make more fat in the whole face, usually it debloats it

Not its not
Look at the before photo its the same color
So the left one is before cold and the right one after, right?
I mean there's a difference in the head before and after, maybe dude idk
But I still don't get what your problem is, what problems would arise if it's actually brown fat or not, like the fat does increase there, the mechanism is unknown but my speculations were just based on brown fat as it makes sense
We won't be able to know what exactly it is before someone finds an autopsy of the head or a brown fat scan with a clear view on the head region, so we can discuss and theorize all we want it won't change the fact that it does work for increasing fat in the eye area

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 906 and ProAcktiv
If it's cold enough everything will go red yeah, like when your hands are red in the winter
But if it's either not as cold or not long enough yet for the whole face to become red the eye area is the first in my case
And no it shouldn't make more fat in the whole face, usually it debloats it

So the left one is before cold and the right one after, right?
I mean there's a difference in the head before and after, maybe dude idk
But I still don't get what your problem is, what problems would arise if it's actually brown fat or not, like the fat does increase there, the mechanism is unknown but my speculations were just based on brown fat as it makes sense
We won't be able to know what exactly it is before someone finds an autopsy of the head or a brown fat scan with a clear view on the head region, so we can discuss and theorize all we want it won't change the fact that it does work for increasing fat in the eye area
Because there isnt any fat or its white fat.
You are just expose your skin to cold it wont bring you anything
They xrayed the whole body and they only found the bodyparts i mentioned
this whole tread is dubious

• +1
Because there isnt any fat or its white fat.
You are just expose your skin to cold it wont bring you anything
They xrayed the whole body and they only found the bodyparts i mentioned
this whole tread is dubious
Then it's white fat probably and now what? The fact that it increases *something* in the eye area still stands and there are numerous people who support it
If you're scared of some ice in your face then that's your problem keep rotting :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 906 and goat2x
Then it's white fat probably and now what? The fact that it increases *something* in the eye area still stands and there are numerous people who support it
If you're scared of some ice in your face then that's your problem keep rotting :feelskek:
Only thing is increased is your retarded claims
im not scared but why would i waste time of something that wouldnt even work theoritcally

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 8988
Only thing is increased is your retarded claims
im not scared but why would i waste time of something that wouldnt even work theoritcally
Ok then rot without hooded eyes, your life your choice, in the end those who try will benefit and it seems it won't be you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 906 and 2 others