Hoodingmaxxing/CTmaxxing 101

NoBonezForMoanz

NoBonezForMoanz

orbitalrimcel
Sup guys,
this is kind of a guide to increase your eye hooding by increasing the fat in that region. Yes, this is mostly lifefuel for guys with fucked up orbitals like me and the progress is fast.

How To:
Basically you want to expose your eye region to cold water (<7°C), be it a full on ice bath with putting your face inside the water aswell or (don't have experience with that) just putting your face in ice cold water. The cold exposure stimulates increased fat storage in those delicate regions around your eyeballs and voilà you can even see it directly afterwards.

The Theory:
Generally it is known that Cold Thermogenesis/Cold Therapy (Wim Hof and especially Jack Kruse deliver awesome information on this) puts your body in a fat burning mode, as the cold basically "melts" your fat cells, that's why many surgeons nowadays offer cryotherapy, because it works.
Longer exposures like ice bathing stimulate the production of brown adipose tissue especially in your upper torso, brown adipose tissue doesn't insulate and doesn't store fat like your basic white adipose tissue, it burns fat into heat, that's why Wim Hof and all the Himalayan monks can live easily in the cold, because they radiate heat.
Cold Thermogenesis has many many other benefits but for now let's get back to the eyes.

I was wondering why the fat around my eyes was basically nonexistent and why the body doesn't want to store fat there even though the eye area should be one of the last body regions to have little fat, because it's crucial for the health and protection of the eyes. I just don't want to pay so much for fat grafting jfl
The word protection of the eyes then striked through my mind, fat around the eyes is there to protect them...from the cold because of its insulation etc.

Since I've been ice bathing for over 2 months now and my cold resistance increased substantially and I thought hey why not dunk my face in the water aswell.
How I instantly knew afterwards that this will work was that only the skin around my eyes was red, the rest of the face was normal. The skin turns red, where the most heat is being produced (upper chest, upper back and now the orbital region). I'm not sure if this method works with exposing only the face or if you need that full body cold in addition, that's up to you for experimenting

To sum it up/ Routine:
Fat around the eyeball should be a normal thing for a human being as it protects the eyes from the cold.
As a routine I suggest to either do it daily or every second day, you either have cold water outside, maybe in your garden idk or you just buy/take icecubes in a bag OR make ice water in a bowl. You put your face in the water for as long as you can, this will hurt like hell in the beginning because your face/skin isn't used to expand your veins beneath the skin, but everytime it's gonna be 1. more comfortable and 2. easier to do it for extended periods of time, eventually being able to comfortably apply ice bags on other regions of your body, like your belly, to burn fat.

To show you that it works really fucking fast, because the eye region is so thin and small, I include three pics, 2 from a month ago, 1 from now without squinting and the eye hooding trick, and 1 with the eye hooding trick + squinting (bad quality tho sorry)
As you can see the UEE is significantly smaller now and my eyebrows improved aswell with castor+mint+argan mix

Thanks for reading

Attachments

• fat_hooding_old.png
    fat_hooding_old.png
    139 KB · Views: 6,226
  • fat_hooding_old2.png
    fat_hooding_old2.png
    89.7 KB · Views: 5,108
  • fat_hooding_normal.png
    fat_hooding_normal.png
    83.5 KB · Views: 5,238
  • fat_hooding_squint.png
    fat_hooding_squint.png
    71.4 KB · Views: 5,230
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, j3mPilled, becomingnearperfect and 131 others
Good thread kiddo

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt, alriodai, closedplatecel and 20 others
Good thread

• +1
Reactions: thecel, AscendingHero, delusionalretard and 8 others
i dont see changes besides of the hooding trick.
Undereye looks still extremly subhuman

• +1
Reactions: alriodai, reputation, AscendingHero and 11 others
oh greycels....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reputation, amorfati, Deleted member 6939 and 9 others
i dont see changes besides of the hooding trick.
Undereye looks still extremly subhuman
The third picture is without the hooding trick, that's what I want to point out, this is the standard now at eye height
And yes my undereyes and the whole maxilla are subhuman, without lf3 or hopefully fp I won't be able to fix but it's about the hooding here
The skin above my eyes is also much thicker than before, everyone in my family noticed the hooding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 906 and 3 others
Ur bugeyes definitly improved and i remember seeing something similar at the start of the movie American psycho (the ice mask)...gonna buy one soon

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, valhalar, reputation and 8 others
good thread bro, will try this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875, RoundHouse, Deleted member 906 and 4 others
Just lol

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 906 and 2 others
If not broscience it seems legit to try at least

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FrameMogger, reputation, Deleted member 906 and 7 others
Life fuel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 6401
iirc coolscupting is used to get rid of fat so im confused

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_, closedplatecel, valhalar and 15 others
yeah thats what i was about to say
this just sounds like a troll

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, alriodai, Deleted member 906 and 5 others
yeah thats what i was about to say
this just sounds like a troll
That's what I thought in the beginning aswell, because icebathing keeps my body lean af but I think it has to do something with the brown fat, because that growth is stimulated by cold. Haven't looked into the makeup of the fat in the eye region (white or brown fat), but since the eyes are such a critical region the body increases the fat there (not sure if white and/or brown). And since the body doesn't need white adipose tissue in your belly region for example it just uses it up and burns it with the help of brown fat, but not in critical fatty regions like the eyes, bones, brain etc
Those who try the method should see that the fat above the eye is reddish and even somewhat bigger for some time (in my case), like a swelling almost, but different and over the days a slight increase in mass and thickness should be observed.
Cold therapy is still a young field of science slowly getting more attention with Wim Hof etc so there may be many things that may differ, like no fat melting around the eyes

• +1
Reactions: zeshama, Tr0ubLe, fachero17 and 7 others
When do you start seeing results?

• +1
You should put ice in whole face or just around eyes ?

• +1
Reactions: reputation, Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 6401
When do you start seeing results?
I noticed the first improvements pretty quick, but after like 2-3 weeks the family started to notice that something's different around the eyes, especially reduced UEE. There is also a 'pump' directly after bringing your skin temperature low enough because of the increased blood flow, resulting in red skin around the eyes which is also a bit fuller. I notice now that it is somewhat similar to a pump in the gym which results in gains, not muscle, but fat

You should put ice in whole face or just around eyes ?
straight ice to the eyes is quite rough at the beginning, I recommend a bowl with cold water and ice added to it so it reaches an extremly low temperature and just take a deep breath and put your face inside, repeat until the skin starts to get differently uncomfortable, use your own intuition for finding the limit
Also I would always target the whole face, cold water is good for your skin and targeting more skin leads to better and faster cold adaptation which is nice to have

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, fachero17, Almost Chadlite and 9 others
I noticed the first improvements pretty quick, but after like 2-3 weeks the family started to notice that something's different around the eyes, especially reduced UEE. There is also a 'pump' directly after bringing your skin temperature low enough because of the increased blood flow, resulting in red skin around the eyes which is also a bit fuller. I notice now that it is somewhat similar to a pump in the gym which results in gains, not muscle, but fat
Alright thanks. Will try this method too, hopefully I can achieve huntereyemaxxing.

• +1
Possibly legit, eskimos have literally 0 UEE and insane hooding, did some research and it seems primitive tribes (no heating) who live in cold areas all generally have lots of upper eyelid fat
5BB259B0 986C 4388 ABCB 019D1309FEA1

• +1
Reactions: fachero17, kuroganeikki, delusionalretard and 25 others
I'm not gonna lie I've already tried this twice today and I"m gonna do it for a few weeks to see what happens

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 10367 and 10 others
I'm not gonna lie I've already tried this twice today and I"m gonna do it for a few weeks to see what happens
i will be joining u in this autistic journey jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, reputation, delusionalretard and 21 others
i will be joining u in this autistic journey jfl
I put 2 ice cubs in 2 seperate washing cloths and put them on my eyebrows for 20 seconds and I do this for 3 session in the morning. Then the same in the morning.

We've gotta understand these guys lived in a super cold climate 24/7, so they simply had to have it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and retard
  • +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
This makes very little sense. I've been doing self cryolypolysis for 13+ months with sizable amounts of fat lost in my face. I posted updates about it on lookism and those earlier results got posted here a while back.

Do you have any scientific proof to your claims at all?

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, valhalar, reputation and 6 others
This makes very little sense. I've been doing self cryolypolysis for 13+ months with sizable amounts of fat lost in my face. I posted updates about it on lookism and those earlier results got posted here a while back.

Well you know aswell that cold therapy works wonders for fat loss overall and that the science to that is kinda limited, especially for cold adapted humans (I really really recommend reading on Cold Thermogenesis by Jack Kruse if you guys have got some more time in quarantine, his theory on this will make sense, it is a giant yet unexplored topic sadly)

And yes I know it makes little sense to increase fat in the eye region based on the assumption that it melts fat in almost the whole body, which is true, yes, but with the assumption that eye fat is protective and that the fat there mainly has a protective role as opposed to visceral belly fat for example it seems like a sound explanation for me, which can be of course worked upon
Based on that and many many other things, especially that no scientist would have ever thought to conduct a study to see if exposing the eye region to cold temperatures increases fat storage there jfl :lul:, that's a job for us looksmaxxers I guess

I put 2 ice cubs in 2 seperate washing cloths and put them on my eyebrows for 20 seconds and I do this for 3 session in the morning. Then the same in the morning.

We've gotta understand these guys lived in a super cold climate 24/7, so they simply had to have it
and yeah I hope that those different methods work as good as a full body icebath including the face, please keep us updated on that particular method

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, alriodai, Yerico7 and 7 others
I wonder if I put cold compresses on my face, specially cheeks and nose, would that make some of the fat melt away and make my face look more chiseled?

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 6401
Well you know aswell that cold therapy works wonders for fat loss overall and that the science to that is kinda limited, especially for cold adapted humans (I really really recommend reading on Cold Thermogenesis by Jack Kruse if you guys have got some more time in quarantine, his theory on this will make sense, it is a giant yet unexplored topic sadly)

And yes I know it makes little sense to increase fat in the eye region based on the assumption that it melts fat in almost the whole body, which is true, yes, but with the assumption that eye fat is protective and that the fat there mainly has a protective role as opposed to visceral belly fat for example it seems like a sound explanation for me, which can be of course worked upon
Based on that and many many other things, especially that no scientist would have ever thought to conduct a study to see if exposing the eye region to cold temperatures increases fat storage there jfl :lul:, that's a job for us looksmaxxers I guess

This is actually true, there have been a lot of studies showing the effectiveness of crylopylisis. I can give you a link if you want.

• +1
This is actually true, there have been a lot of studies showing the effectiveness of crylopylisis. I can give you a link if you want.
I'd appreciate it if you could provide us with the links to said studies.

• +1
I followed your advice and Applied ice cube on both eyes. It hurts horribly. How much time should I let the ice cubes and when will I see results ?

• +1
That is a legit subhuman eye area… almost as bad as mine a few years ago. And lack of hooding is the least of your problems tbh

• +1
Reactions: reputation, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
It’s over

• +1
I followed your advice and Applied ice cube on both eyes. It hurts horribly. How much time should I let the ice cubes and when will I see results ?
Depends on the pain, are your eyeballs themselves hurting or is it just the skin? If it's the former, it is either too cold or if they start to hurt after some time along with your skin this should be the maximum limit for that session. If it's the latter, it is normal in the beginning because of the veins expanding but after some times it shouldn't be bad, I think pure ice is just too cold for you now, work up with cold water, then ice water and then maybe ice itself as to not shock your skin too much

That is a legit subhuman eye area… almost as bad as mine a few years ago. And lack of hooding is the least of your problems tbh
Yeah, I know.. probably also one of the worst side profiles on this side, like I'm a fucking prime candidate for lf3 jfl
And I'm not able to do surgery yet, moneymaxxing right now so I appreciate every small thing that can improve my failos

• +1
Reactions: Thetic, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
at smaller duration of exposure to cold, it actually induces adipogenesis and lipogenesis.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 31987, fachero17, Deleted member 906 and 5 others
Sup guys,
this is kind of a guide to increase your eye hooding by increasing the fat in that region. Yes, this is mostly lifefuel for guys with fucked up orbitals like me and the progress is fast.

How To:
Basically you want to expose your eye region to cold water (<7°C), be it a full on ice bath with putting your face inside the water aswell or (don't have experience with that) just putting your face in ice cold water. The cold exposure stimulates increased fat storage in those delicate regions around your eyeballs and voilà you can even see it directly afterwards.

The Theory:
Generally it is known that Cold Thermogenesis/Cold Therapy (Wim Hof and especially Jack Kruse deliver awesome information on this) puts your body in a fat burning mode, as the cold basically "melts" your fat cells, that's why many surgeons nowadays offer cryotherapy, because it works.
Longer exposures like ice bathing stimulate the production of brown adipose tissue especially in your upper torso, brown adipose tissue doesn't insulate and doesn't store fat like your basic white adipose tissue, it burns fat into heat, that's why Wim Hof and all the Himalayan monks can live easily in the cold, because they radiate heat.
Cold Thermogenesis has many many other benefits but for now let's get back to the eyes.

I was wondering why the fat around my eyes was basically nonexistent and why the body doesn't want to store fat there even though the eye area should be one of the last body regions to have little fat, because it's crucial for the health and protection of the eyes. I just don't want to pay so much for fat grafting jfl
The word protection of the eyes then striked through my mind, fat around the eyes is there to protect them...from the cold because of its insulation etc.

Since I've been ice bathing for over 2 months now and my cold resistance increased substantially and I thought hey why not dunk my face in the water aswell.
How I instantly knew afterwards that this will work was that only the skin around my eyes was red, the rest of the face was normal. The skin turns red, where the most heat is being produced (upper chest, upper back and now the orbital region). I'm not sure if this method works with exposing only the face or if you need that full body cold in addition, that's up to you for experimenting

To sum it up/ Routine:
Fat around the eyeball should be a normal thing for a human being as it protects the eyes from the cold.
As a routine I suggest to either do it daily or every second day, you either have cold water outside, maybe in your garden idk or you just buy/take icecubes in a bag OR make ice water in a bowl. You put your face in the water for as long as you can, this will hurt like hell in the beginning because your face/skin isn't used to expand your veins beneath the skin, but everytime it's gonna be 1. more comfortable and 2. easier to do it for extended periods of time, eventually being able to comfortably apply ice bags on other regions of your body, like your belly, to burn fat.

To show you that it works really fucking fast, because the eye region is so thin and small, I include three pics, 2 from a month ago, 1 from now without squinting and the eye hooding trick, and 1 with the eye hooding trick + squinting (bad quality tho sorry)
As you can see the UEE is significantly smaller now and my eyebrows improved aswell with castor+mint+argan mix

Thanks for reading

For how long should one do it? 2 minutes? 1 minute x 5?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, Karstossos, IWantToMax and 1 other person
For how long should one do it? 2 minutes? 1 minute x 5?
Like I said before I do it until I reach an intuitional limit, at a point your body just get enough you could say. It begins low but now I can easily do it for over 5min straight.
But overall I prefer one session until the skin gets really nicely red, I think you could do more sessions daily but that's up to your dedication.

• +1

can you link the lookism thread?

• +1
  • +1
Sup guys,

How To:

The Theory:

To sum it up/ Routine:

Thanks for reading

do you do this just once a day for like 2 mins at night?
do results go if you stopped doing this for a while?

• +1
Reactions: reputation, Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 6401
Going to start this tommorrow, will post results after a month if i see results

• +1
do you do this just once a day for like 2 mins at night?
do results go if you stopped doing this for a while?
Yeah something like that, I do it when it's already dark outside, I think it aligns better with the circadian rhythm because your body should feel more cold at night, also helps with going to sleep I noticed.
About lasting effects I guess the fat will stay there for a long time, especially if you were to have a maintenance exposure every now and then, like muscles.
Would be ofc awesome af if it stays like this, maaaybe it could even alter your epigenetics and your child would have fat pads there from the start like chico jfl, but that's just theory at this point

• +1
Reactions: fachero17, delusionalretard, AsGoodAsItGets and 4 others
Possibly legit, eskimos have literally 0 UEE and insane hooding, did some research and it seems primitive tribes (no heating) who live in cold areas all generally have lots of upper eyelid fat
View attachment 325863
Eskimos are Asian
And this is cope I literally did this so I could get rid of dark circles but it did nothing but reduce bloat around my eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Eskimos are Asian
And this is cope I literally did this so I could get rid of dark circles but it did nothing but reduce bloat around my eyes
I noticed my dark circles have been overall kinda less dark now, but the progress is much much fucking slower there, not comparable to the upper eyelids.
I guess it's because how the skin lies differently on your bones, the fat pads on the upper eyelids kinda roll over each other, so it folds and the effect can thus be seen faster (because it's thicker like folded paper), while the undereye skin lies flat on the (recessed af orbitals :feelsbadman:) while also being stretched by your zygos and other facial bones.
Mind you my undereye progress is now only visible after like 1,5 months, it is also thicker now nevertheless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, PenileFacialSurgery, IWantToMax and 1 other person
you need very cold water for that right?

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, PenileFacialSurgery, Deleted member 6401 and 1 other person
updoot

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
@NoBonezForMoanz

How long does the effect last?

• +1
Will definitely try this. If you stop will the UEE come back to normal ?

• +1