Hope exists for youngcels on this forum for heightmaxxing

Currycellmate

Currycellmate

Confirmed 3 psl
Even if Extra Chromosome's stack doesn't work, it is possible to increase height for closed plate cels in future.

A plastic surgeon in Russia increased height of sheep by implanting stem cells in the femur. This type of heightmaxxing will be available in the next 5 years.

However if you want complete, proportional growth, nanobots could be used. Nanobots are already being used to fight cancer, retinal damage, blindness etc. By the next ten years, it is not impropable that they would be used for supplying stem cells to growth plates.

So until then, looksmax on other areas, moneymax like hell and do your copes

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 2012, middayshowers and 4 others
and the balding cure might be released in the next years too, lifefuel for youngcels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, LowTierNormie, Deleted member 795 and 1 other person
and the balding cure might be released in the next years too, lifefuel for youngcels
- minoxidil, finasteride, RU58841
- transplant
- hair system

we have enought cures

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Redrighthand and GenericChad1444
- transplant
- hair system

we have enought cures
all of them are not worth it imo and you have to use them for your entire life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and x30001
all of them are not worth it imo and you have to use them for your entire life
topical finasteride and RU58841 have no side effects. the small amount that enters blood vessels is too little to affect the entire body systemically

• +1
Reactions: her
- transplant
- hair system

we have enought cures
we have a lot of things that can slow down the inevitable but no cure.

I think rootcell cloning will come out before I norwood so I'm not worried tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and her
we have a lot of things that can slow down the inevitable but no cure.

I think rootcell cloning will come out before I norwood so I'm not worried tbh

how do youngcels moneymax

This won’t happen
This type of heightmaxxing will be available in the next 5 years.
No it won’t. It won’t even be available in 50 years. This is pure cope

My height is what demotivates me to the point I sometimes want to give up all this shit

This won’t happen

They have the technique done. They are awaiting approval from Russian government.
Nanobots are available already in research. Science is advancing pretty fucking quickly. Rn they are testing them on cancer and shit but, we will start using them for commercial purposes. If we make enough noise, they might do cartilage stem cell replacement therapy.
how do youngcels moneymax
1. Lottery
2. Small scale business
3. Wagecucking and mutual funds programme, save money, invest in shit, etc
4. Inheritance
5. Robbery

Even if Extra Chromosome's stack doesn't work, it is possible to increase height for closed plate cels in future.

A plastic surgeon in Russia increased height of sheep by implanting stem cells in the femur. This type of heightmaxxing will be available in the next 5 years.

However if you want complete, proportional growth, nanobots could be used. Nanobots are already being used to fight cancer, retinal damage, blindness etc. By the next ten years, it is not impropable that they would be used for supplying stem cells to growth plates.

I saw a paper about this dating to like 1997, but still there’s been no progress since then. Something like this is, unfortunately, just a sci-fi dream for at least the next several decades. Stem cells won’t be used for height growth until after they’ve been used to fix actual medical problems for a while.

Just like the stem cells thing, we have thought that this magical “balding cure” would be available within the next several years since the early 2000’s. When I thought I had MPB I researched this stuff a lot, for now the best option is just to do microneedling with fin or duasteride and minoxidil and laser hair regrowrh, the problem is these are all expensive

Nope, I highly doubt it. This sounds too good to be true, which it probably is.

face > height anyway and if you cant get girls cause youre not at least 6 ft, youre probably too ugly.

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
Nope, I highly doubt it. This sounds too good to be true, which it probably is.
http://www.naturalheightgrowth.com/...-alexander-teplyashin-plastic-surgery-clinic/
The guy has achieved it for sheep. He plans to use this for patients with osteoporosis and other bone degenerating issues, but it is highly probable that he will get this done for even heightmaxxing as there is a large market and he would be dumb for not doing it.

Nanobots are already there fighting cancer cells in labs. Granted it's gonna take time but with the future scope of the potential uses of nanorobotics, the governments and the rich folk are bound to invest heavily on it causing more development in this field. 10 yrs is a bit optimistic maybe, but this will come.

what makes you think they'll release it even if it works? looks are worth more than money

In 50 years, I will have swallowed a bottle of tylenol and jumped from the 37th floor of my apartment building. Lifefuel for unborncels who are going to be born 30 years from now. It's likely that there will also be AI with human level intelligence in less than 50 years. Jfl at chasing foids when you will need to be running away from skynet.