Hope for Dicklets - Multiple Peer Reviewed Medical Journal Articles

AdamLamberg

AdamLamberg

https://throwbin.io/STRisxS
Introduction:
Penis is SOFT tissue, very easy to exert significant deforming forces on it.

Study 1:
Effect of penile-extender device in increasing penile size in men with shortened penis: preliminary results.

RESULTS:
Twenty-three cases with a mean age of 26.5 ± 8.1 years entered the study. The mean flaccid penile length increased from 8.8 ± 1.2 cm to 10.1 ± 1.2 cm and 10.5 ± 1.2 cm, respectively, in the first and third months of follow-up, which was statistically significant (P < 0.05). Mean stretched penile length also significantly increased from 11.5 ± 1.0 cm to, respectively, 12.4 ± 1.3 cm and 13.2 ± 1.4 cm during the first and second follow-up (P < 0.05). No significant difference was found regarding proximal penile girth. However, it was not the same regarding the circumference of the glans penis (9.3 ± 0.86 cm vs. 8.8 ± 0.66 cm, P < 0.05).

CONCLUSION:

Our findings supported the efficacy of the device in increasing penile length. Our result also suggested the possibility of glans penis girth enhancement using penile extender. Performing more studies is recommended.

Study 2:
FastSize Medical Extender for the treatment of Peyronie's disease.

Abstract
This paper reports on the scientific principles, treatment protocol and initial trial results of the FastSize Medical Extender, a new medical device developed for the treatment of Peyronie's disease and phalloplasty utilizing controlled periodic stretching of the penis; other uses of the device are also mentioned. Initial Institutional Review Boards monitored clinical trials of the device indicate that significant (10-45 degrees ) improvement in curvatures are achievable and that larger scale trials are therefore justified. The device appears to meet a previously unmet need within the population of Peyronie's disease sufferers for a noninvasive, nonsurgical first-option treatment modality. The device works by holding the penis in a cradle and subjecting it to gentle stretching, the tension being provided by small metal extensions that are added to the cradle frame to provide traction against internal springs. Patient education is minimal for the device, but patient compliance with the extended daily treatment procedure is critical for significant curvature change. While a review of appropriate reimbursement codes has not been conducted, the pricing of the device makes it easily affordable. Although it has not yet been formally studied, the device also appears to have applications beyond Peyronie's disease; such as offering potential for offsetting penile shortening prior to implant surgery, preventing shortening following PD penile reconstruction and after radical prostatectomy where loss of penile length is commonly reported. The recent trial noted that, over a 6-month period, patients reported increases in penile length of 1-2.0 cm, with an accompanying increase in girth. There are no alternative devices available that have proven efficacy as a result of a clinical trial and, given reproducible results, the device will begin to play an important role in treatments that require penile tissue remodeling. Future developments should include larger scale, multicenter trials aimed at reproducing the results of the initial study on Peyronie's disease, also trials in conjunction with pharmacological treatment involving plaque remodeling agents such as verapamil and interferon, and trials that will investigate the possible benefits of the device for penile enlargement that may help pre- and postsurgical candidates for penile implants and penile reconstruction following prostatectomy.

Study 3:
A critical analysis of penile enhancement procedures for patients with normal penile size: surgical techniques, success, and complications.

EVIDENCE SYNTHESIS:
We found only a small number of well-designed and comprehensive studies, and most of the published articles reported data that were obtained from small cohorts of patients. The more recently published studies presented better methodologies and descriptions of the surgical techniques than did the older publications. In general, penile enhancement surgery can cause a 1-2-cm increase in penile length and a 2.5-cm augmentation of penile girth. Unwanted outcomes and complications, namely penile deformity, paradoxical penile shortening, disagreeable scarring, granuloma formation, migration of injected material, and sexual dysfunction were reported frequently in these studies. Disappointing short- and long-term patient satisfaction rates following these procedures were also reported in most studies.​
Study 4:
Does Jelqing Work? The Effects of Jelqing Scientifically Explained

The average length gain was 0.15 inches. and the average girth gain was about 0.30 inches.

Some subjects did not even gain any size at all over the 3 months.

Study 5:
A pilot phase-II prospective study to test the ‘efficacy’ and tolerability of a penile-extender device in the treatment of ‘short penis’

RESULTS
After 6 months the mean gain in length was
significant, meeting the goals of the effect
size, at 2.3 and 1.7 cm for the flaccid and

stretched penis, respectively. No significant
changes in penile girth were detected.
The EF
domain scores improved significantly at the
end of study. Treatment satisfaction scores

CONCLUSIONS
Penile extenders should be regarded as a
minimally invasive and effective treatment
option to elongate the penile shaft in

patients seeking treatment for a short penis.
Study 6:
MAN DIES FROM PENIS ENLARGEMENT SURGERY IN SWEDEN
Whilst this might be the first death, the surgery can often lead to other serious medical problems such as severe skin damage and a damaged urethra.

“It’s a completely useless procedure that never works and disfigures men, and could kill you,”
urologist Tobias Kohler of the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota, explained to BuzzFeed News. “This is the worst case, but there are lots of other horrible consequences, from disfigurement to permanent erectile disfunction to even worse.”

I'll update if I find anymore.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 439 and AspiringChad
jelqing is a meme

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tiddlywink and androidcel
I must be that small percentage of people who can't get gains then, cos i've been doing stretching and jelqing for 2 months and got nothing

jelqing is a meme
How is the fact that they're proving you can make your dick bigger through exercise make you think " jelqing is a meme ". jfl
I must be that small percentage of people who can't get gains then, cos i've been doing stretching and jelqing for 2 months and got nothing
You gotta be slow when you jelq. It is slow and annoying, but it does work.

• +1
Reactions: SA7
Go Go Gadget Penis isn't worth it.

Now, surgical extension, maybe. Because all that is is letting out a little more of the cable I have already inside of me. I have MANswers to thank for my knowing that.

Is that 1 cm really going to make a difference

Are jelqing gains permanant? Already at 7.5x6 but 8 inches is god teir

If your dick is under 6 inches it's over. 6 inches is the bare minimum to satisfy women.

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Stare, AdamLamberg and 1 other person
If your dick is under 6 inches it's over. 6 inches is the bare minimum to satisfy women.
While you're laying down rotting, wouldn't hurt.

LINKS I FORGOT TO ADD:

STUDY 5:

'

'

STUDY 6:

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
While you're laying down rotting, wouldn't hurt.

LINKS I FORGOT TO ADD:

STUDY 5:

'

'

STUDY 6:

I'm blessed with 7x5.7 penis. keep coping with this bs

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad
I'm blessed with 7x5.7 penis. keep coping with this bs
Related image

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, Currycellmate, SikKunt and 2 others
How is the fact that they're proving you can make your dick bigger through exercise make you think " jelqing is a meme ". jfl

PHALLOGAUGE
About The Author

There is one thing Dr. Shlomo Raz has in common with every man: he desires high quality male health products just as much as the next masculine guy.
Dr. Shlomo

:feelshaha::feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr, AspiringChad, Currycellmate and 3 others
JFL if you are not PGE-1maxxxing

@dicklet4incher

No need for all of this because everyone here is 8x6

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
hanging > extending

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and androidcel
5.5x5. you think its possible for me to up to an 8x6 in less than 2 years?. keep in mind I will blast peptides soon.

Last edited:
Any studies on pumps for permanent girth?

Wonder what would happen if you used peptides like GHK/copper as they have been shown to drastically enhance wound recovery. Sub-Q injection.. maybe better/faster gains? I assume the enlargement comes from new tissue generated due to damage similar to muscles?

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Seen all these before

good thread

• +1
Reactions: AdamLamberg
5.5x5. you think its possible for me to up to an 8x6 in less than 2 years?. keep in mind I will blast peptides soon.
Realistically no. Probably end up in 6.25, if lucky.

• So Sad
Reactions: FatJattMofo