HOPE FOR TEENAGERS (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17090153
What does this mean? GH is crucial for a good maxilla and overall facial growth. I've talked to @LooksmaxxingDream about this and I've come to the realization that it's not just testosterone which gives you a good face, but also growth hormone. If you're below 20 even there's a very good chance you may still experience some facial growth.

Guide:
-Take between 10/25 mg of MK-677 a day (preferiably before bed so you have less growing pains, less increased appetite and feel less tired during the day)
-Up to 3 mg of Melatonin around half an hour before going to bed (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8370132)
-Inject CJC-1295
-Get Aromatase inhibitor
-Get enough K2 and Calcium

Keep in mind that it can make the face longer too, but if you combine this with hard mewing this will prevent that from happening

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Luke LLL, GenericChad1444 and 12 others
gud lck

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I turn 20 in less than a month:feelswhy:

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: toolateforme, Sasaz2, SA7 and 8 others

don’t forget about potential dick growth to slay with chad maxilla

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, kobecel and Deleted member 685
doesn't this only work if you have gh deficiency?

doesn't this only work if you have gh deficiency?
I doubt there are any studies done on non GH deficient kids, still makes sense that it would work though, if you blast a non GH deficient kid his legs will grow too so why can’t the maxilla as well

Imagine starting to use MK-677 when ur 8

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Looksmax305, GoMadAndSTFU and SayNoToRotting
where should i buy all this stuff, and how should i convince my parents jfl

Tfw all the GH went into your maxilla and now you're a manlet with a small dick

• JFL
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Deleted member 685
there is no hope only cope

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Germania
IBUTAMOREN = BRO

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, Heirio and kobecel
Taking melatonin for GH? Sounds like a very huge cope imo

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and androidcel
What does this mean? GH is crucial for a good maxilla and overall facial growth. I've talked to @LooksmaxxingDream about this and I've come to the realization that it's not just testosterone which gives you a good face, but also growth hormone. If you're below 20 even there's a very good chance you may still experience some facial growth.

Guide:
-Take between 10/25 mg of MK-677 a day (preferiably before bed so you have less growing pains, less increased appetite and feel less tired during the day)
-Up to 3 mg of Melatonin around half an hour before going to bed (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8370132)
-Inject CJC-1295
-Get Aromatase inhibitor

Keep in mind that it can make the face longer too, but if you combine this with hard mewing this will prevent that from happening
holy shit mk677 is way too fkn expensive tho. is it worth the 75 euros??

how should i convince my parents jfl
Just tell them some bullshit which makes sense to some extent.
If it increases your height by a significant amount then even if it was 750 euros, it would be worth every penny.

• +1
Reactions: mafiaboy, kobecel, Deleted member 685 and 2 others
Jfl again, I need a reason to convince my parents as well.

Jfl again, I need a reason to convince my parents as well.
Be low-inhib and order it if your parents ask what it is just say its mk677 tbh tbh tbh

• +1
Reactions: IWantToMax and kobecel
Just tell them some bullshit which makes sense to some extent.

If it increases your height by a significant amount then even if it was 750 euros, it would be worth every penny.
Jfl ???

Taking it rn and I took it yesterday on an empty stomach. Legit felt the nostalgic growing pains in my legs I didn't have for months so somethings telling me it's working
Taking melatonin for GH? Sounds like a very huge cope imo
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10594526
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2174513/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8370132
It's not much but better than nothing, pretty sure most people here have fucked up sleep anyways

Last edited:

Guide:
-Inject CJC-1295
-Get Aromatase inhibitor

Are you retarded? How is a teenager supposed to find and pay for everything you listed? I can’t order it online in any way shape or form and I live on a 50€ a week allowance of which I spend 40€ on food. And I should fucking inject shit into me. Buying needles at the fucking pharmacy like a junkie. I barely managed to find ashwagandha and I still have to hide it because if my religious parents found it they would literally disown me. You are delusional if you think that it’s possible to pull this off as anyone younger then 18. Imagine telling a impressionable 15 or 16 year old to inject a substance that isn’t even properly scientifically tested because a subject died. Find fucking help.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek, GenericChad1444, Humans_Are_Robots and 4 others
Are you retarded? How is a teenager supposed to find and pay for everything you listed? I can’t order it online in any way shape or form and I live on a 50€ a week allowance of which I spend 40€ on food. And I should fucking inject shit into me. Buying needles at the fucking pharmacy like a junkie. I barely managed to find ashwagandha and I still have to hide it because if my religious parents found it they would literally disown me. You are delusional if you think that it’s possible to pull this off as anyone younger then 18. Imagine telling a impressionable 15 or 16 year old to inject a substance that isn’t even properly scientifically tested because a subject died. Find fucking help.
Massive cope, keep crying for kids that aren't controlled by christcuck parents. Also you can literally find mk and cjc anywhere online along with the needles. The fact you gotta hide fucking Aschwaganda from your parents says enough
Also CJC DAC still has been shown to promote growth hormone and igf1. Don't understand what you're talking about. Even then it's worth the risk
Tall, wide framed and stronger facial features>living till 80
Noone cares about your personal shit if you really care you'll find a way to do it. You just have shitty parents

Next to that under 18 is the perfect age to start as your growth plates aren't fused yet (for most)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and kobecel
Massive cope, keep crying for kids that aren't controlled by christcuck parents. Also you can literally find mk and cjc anywhere online along with the needles. The fact you gotta hide fucking Aschwaganda from your parents says enough

Also CJC DAC still has been shown to promote growth hormone and igf1. Don't understand what you're talking about. Even then it's worth the risk
I know I’m coping hard but how am I supposed to buy stuff online? The only solution I thought of was to ask a friend I know to sell me some BTC for cash. And I even then on what address do I order it? I can try ordering it to a neighbor and getting the package before them, but if they get it I throw months of savings down the drain. Also would probably involve stealing money from my parents or doing some side hustles to get the money. And I’m not saying CJC doesn’t work I’m saying it isn’t tested enough for side effects to start recommending it to boys going through massive hormonal and psychological changes.

I know I’m coping hard but how am I supposed to buy stuff online? The only solution I thought of was to ask a friend I know to sell me some BTC for cash. And I even then on what address do I order it? I can try ordering it to a neighbor and getting the package before them, but if they get it I throw months of savings down the drain. Also would probably involve stealing money from my parents or doing some side hustles to get the money. And I’m not saying CJC doesn’t work I’m saying it isn’t tested enough for side effects to start recommending it to boys going through massive hormonal and psychological changes.
Mate that seems like a personal problem can't help you with that

Noone cares about your personal shit if you really care you'll find a way to do it. You just have shitty parents

Next to that under 18 is the perfect age to start as your growth plates aren't fused yet (for most)
Yeah, you’re right I’m just mad for having shit parents and directing it on you. I’m also 6’3” and growing rapidly, I don’t want to be over 6’5”. I personally think it’s too much after that.
Mate that seems like a personal problem can't help you with that
My cope mechanism went full-on autistic, sorry for fucking up the thread. I will try to figure it out somehow tho.

Yeah, you’re right I’m just mad for having shit parents and directing it on you. I’m also 6’3” and growing rapidly, I don’t want to be over 6’5”. I personally think it’s too much after that.

My cope mechanism went full-on autistic, sorry for fucking up the thread. I will try to figure it out somehow tho.
Dont worry about it bro and 6.3 is ideal so seems like nothing to worry about

Dont feel bad about it bro I was a bit harsh on ya. Take care

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Steve bachall
You won't, they're probably bluepilled.
last September when I started my height maxxing after I realized I was a 5’6.5 manlet at the doctors I told my mom I needed to get vitamins and she said I shit you not “ why do you want to get taller your already a great height” JFL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, wagbox, GenericChad1444 and 6 others
25 mg of mk677 8 hours before bed and then another 25 before tbh.

Should give like 3-4 uis worth of pharma grade gh. Even though the gh effects are basically the same at 25 a day and 50 the igf-1 levels are higher.

Should give like 3-4 uis worth of pharma grade gh. Even though the gh effects are basically the same at 25 a day and 50 the igf-1 levels are higher.
Any sources to back it up ? 3-4 UIs pharma grade hgh is a fucking good amount and I'm not counting the boost from other peptides.

At 16??

Doesn’t matter the age the effects are the same. However I personally don’t think taking mk will do anything for your face and minimal for your height

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Doesn’t matter the age the effects are the same. However I personally don’t think taking mk will do anything for your face and minimal for your height
I was talking about the dosage

Correct tongue positioning and Nasal breathing

Any sources to back it up ? 3-4 UIs pharma grade hgh is a fucking good amount and I'm not counting the boost from other peptides.
It doesn’t matter because the igf-1 boost is shit. Aka you won’t grow or get muscle.

Correct tongue positioning and Nasal breathing
Been doing that since september and still no results
It doesn’t matter because the igf-1 boost is shit. Aka you won’t grow or get muscle.

Cope you literally just cherrypicked a study while there are like 10 others which say the opposite also the study you sent was done on rats only

Last edited:
Been doing that since september and still no results

Cope you literally just cherrypicked a study while there are like 10 others which say the opposite also the study you sent was done on rats only
Send me a study showing mk’s effect on height that shows it has one pls. I believe it does have a minuscule effect on igf-1 but not enough to cause face or height growth.

Trust me I have done my research.

Send me a study showing mk’s effect on height that shows it has one pls. I believe it does have a minuscule effect on igf-1 but not enough to cause face or height growth.

Trust me I have done my research.
GH directly has an effect on height so measuring height itself as long as the plates aren't fused yet doesn't matter much as long as you're measuring GH. Also you literally just showed one study and say I should trust you when the study you sent was done on rats which may have a biological different response on MK.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2757071/
https://www.researchgate.net/public...retion_Fat-Free_Mass_and_Energy_Expenditure_1 (40% IGF1- INCREASE)
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/82/10/3455/2823475

Keep coping for me you subhuman faggot, you're probably a 30 y/o ethnic manlet that's jealous at me for having superior dutch tallness genes. I mog you to death. I will literally mog you in front of your oneitis and facefuck her and make you drink the cum out of her mouth. You are nothing. NOTHING

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
GH directly has an effect on height so measuring height itself as long as the plates aren't fused yet doesn't matter much as long as you're measuring GH. Also you literally just showed one study and say I should trust you when the study you sent was done on rats which may have a biological different response on MK.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2757071/
https://www.researchgate.net/public...retion_Fat-Free_Mass_and_Energy_Expenditure_1 (40% IGF1- INCREASE)
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/82/10/3455/2823475

Keep coping for me you subhuman faggot, you're probably a 30 y/o ethnic manlet that's jealous at me for having superior dutch tallness genes. I mog you to death. I will literally mog you in front of your oneitis and facefuck her and make you drink the cum out of her mouth. You are nothing. NOTHING
Tl;dr + « Will suck dick for a shorter midface »

What will this do over the age of 20?

What will this do over the age of 20?
Not much for height I'm afraid as the growth plates are almost certainly fused. It's just about the slight increases that matter in the end

Which is the most important to get if you don't have a lot of money?