How 2 Cheat on a math test

Deleted member 283

Deleted member 283

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
I have a geometry final and yeah. Any suggestions on how to cheat on it? @Nibba @Psychonaut

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
This is a job for @blackoutwhitein sneak him in your class and hide the answers on a roled up piece of paper up his wide nostrils

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Deleted member 283
its geometry you utter retard. if u dont know how to put the rights numbers in to the right formula to calculate the area/perimeter/volume of shapes, you are a complete braindead subhuman and should be shotgunned in the head to rid the world of ur dogshit iq genetics

its geometry you utter retard. if u dont know how to put the rights numbers in to the right formula to calculate the area/perimeter/volume of shapes, you are a complete braindead subhuman and should be shotgunned in the head to rid the world of ur dogshit iq genetics
You're black:feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Calculating area volume and perimiter have nothing to do with geometry class. Maybe in third world countries like yours perhaps

• +1
A triangle has 3 sides. That’s all u need for geometry

I have a geometry final and yeah. Any suggestions on how to cheat on it? @Nibba @Psychonaut
Copy every single formula and label them, thats the only way you can cheat in maths this isnt history

Why don't you just study?

befriend the asian guy in your class and copy all his answers

If they let you use graphing calculators just store notes on it.

• +1
befriend the asian guy in your class and copy all his answers
443.jpg

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Ritalincel, Final82 and 1 other person
Rope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
Write shit on your wrist on inside of your sock. Make a water bottle wrapper with the formulas in the ingredients list

brutal but true

Step 1. Be Asian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
  • +1
I dont pay attention cause i sit next to 2 braindead arabs that distract me
Bro cheating is pointless. You likely won't even increase your grade much from it.

Just be white :feelstastyman:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283 and Deleted member 611
1. Open you book
2. Look over the relevant formulas
3. Memorise them
4. Sit the test
5. Go back to the memorised formulas in your mind
6. No one can catch you cheating if the cheat sheet is in your mind.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
UPDATE I found all the answers online and wrote them on a sheet and slid it under my calculator